Aa
A
A
Close
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to SIDS, back sleeping, bedding, breastfeeding, genetics, pacifiers, prenatal care, and prevention.
1 - 20 (of 84) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
195145 tn?1255640047
I don't understand why more parents don't purchase the baby monitor that beeps if your baby doesn't move (breathe, move, etc.) for more t...
61 answers |
My 4 month old son Cooper passed december 17...24 hours after his second round of shots. The pathology report hasn't come back yet but th...
36 answers |
I was wondering if anyone can tell me what they think they would do in this situation as it is something I am currently faced with. My 4 ...
3 answers |
Is it bad that I'm scared to have another child because my other three children were born perfectly healthy? Im terrified that I've been ...
1 answer |
Where do I purchase a Sids breathing monitor in London? There is lots of information on the web sites but none tell me where to buy. I...
2 answers |
2137220 tn?1340744925
I was pregnant and came across this forum, I've noticed many babies died after getting there immunizations at 2 months. Why? Does anyone ...
5 answers |
Hi everyone i have only just joined tonight. I lost my beautiful daughter at 3 1/2 months in November which shattered my world. Then 2 ...
32 answers |
372711 tn?1200617306
My brother was 9 months old when he was taken from my father of SIDS... To this day, my father still blames himself for Brandon's death.....
12 answers |
A friend of mine had a healthy 6lb baby boy 3 months ago, and this morning he passed away from SIDS. Asking everyone of you to keep her a...
1 answer |
6965936 tn?1394230611
Im a breastfeeding mother of a four week old boy. He has been throwing and spitting up a lot and it comes out of his nose too most of the...
3 answers |
Im a new mom to a week old baby and im a worried about the whole sids thing pluse need helpe.
1 answer |
5761111 tn?1373909851
I was just a little girl around 10 years old the date was march 7 1997. Its was around 9 in the morning when the phone rang. I was watchi...
1 answer |
I don't really have a question am just looking for other people to walk to that have been through the same thing I am going through. My ...
9 answers |
1130576 tn?1260154370
i heard breast feeding can cause sids? if so explain when is it ok to place a child on their belly to sleep? can sids be caused b...
5 answers |
3198629 tn?1367042023
Hey. I never had a baby I had a cousin who died of SIDS but, three weeks ago I had a miscarriage and have been struggling with my emotion...
1 answer |
Good morning everyone Yesterday my bestfriend son passed away yesterday..we don't know why until the doctors let us know in a few days....
My second was classed as stillborn a year later. My third I miscarried at 14 weeks. followed by two more miscarriages. I now have a gor...
2 answers |
My son passed at the age of 2 months in 2003 and last Sunday we found my 2 month old son in his bassinet and he was not breathing thank g...
3 answers |
hey i lost a little girl just under three years ago to cot death wonder if there is anyone who had being thru this if its possible for a ...
2 answers |
Hi, I lost my son of four months last August. I have recently received the coroners report which i felt asked more question than it answ...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) Community Resources