Aa
A
A
Close

Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to SIDS, back sleeping, bedding, breastfeeding, genetics, pacifiers, prenatal care, and prevention.

21 - 40 (of 84) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
???
I don't have any kids but I have a baby brother and I just wanted to know if anyone knows about what age to what age you have to be watching out for SIDS... After reading some of these things it makes me worried..?
  Posted
Hi All, i am a student currently trying to complete a research report on SIDS, i am looking to conduct a questionaire on SIDS and the effects to the relationships between families after the death of a baby/child. If you are willin...
  Posted
CAN A BABY DIE FROM SIDS WHILE AWAKE
  Posted
i lost my baby at one month to a congenital heart disease 13 weeks ago and im going through alot that im struggling to talk to anyone as they do not seem to understand and i do not expect them to. i just need somewhere to vent as keeping...
  Posted
1634952 tn?1302243973
I can't offer any sound advice to anyone over the grieving process.But I can share my story and heartache with anyone who wants to listen.And HOPEFULLY offer the compassion and understanding of knowing what it's like to lose the most...
  Posted
1419501 tn?1320209910
Im absolutely terrified of sids, My baby has been sick with collapsed lungs and breathing difficulties and all that goes through my mind is SIDS. I dont know how to try and prevent it and im loosing sleep over it waking up and checki...
  Posted
http://mom.babble.com/mom/mominations/mominees/inspirational/shannon-becker Hello, and thank you for reading my post! On February 10, 2011 my dear friend, Shannon Becker lost her precious baby girl to SIDS. Her story is one of tr...
  Posted
Hi, everyone! Few days ago I lost my baby.Its so hard and painful, when kids leave you. Im felling emty.Girls, who went or go through such situation, how do you feeling now? How you help to yourself to feel a little bit better? Gir...
  Posted
i am new to this sept 11 1979 i lost my son to sids i have 6 beautiful grand kids .my daughter is 29 years old lives with me and she is not married just lost a beautifel baby girl ondec 5 2010 the dr said sids when i ound the baby she wa...
  Posted
1549468 tn?1345472336
I don't have a question, more like a suggestion to some of the younger mothers who have recently lost their precious angels to SIDS. I also lost my only son, Paul, to SIDS. He was 54 days old. This was in 1980. Believe me it took almost ...
  Posted
My baby died at 12 weeks old, not of sids but of whooping cough, im looking for support as no one can understand, my family n friends try but they just cant, i feel like im falling apart, one minit im angry the next im ok then im crying ...
  Posted
What current baby monitoring (heart rate and respitory) devices are currently available? Are there any non contact monitoring, i.e remote? Where you don't have to carry around "equipment?" What are costs involved? What are the pros (sens...
  Posted
1670501 tn?1303701989
Hey. I just joined tonight. My son, Joshua Aiden Day, of 8 months passed away the 2nd of March from SIDS. I don't really talk about it to anyone. I don't cry about it, I just stay angry all the time. I feel like it's my fault. Even thoug...
  Posted
Have SIDS deaths been shown to be unrelated to sleeping position, i.e. face down vs face up?
  Posted
why
My baby passed away March 7, 2011. Im in the grieving process and cannot except that the medical examiner cannot find a reason. There must be something wrong that medical science hasnt been able to find. These healthy babies just dont ...
  Posted
I have a 6 month old baby who used to sleep right thru the night- those days are now long gone. I have read up on the "cry it out" theroy and I am also reading the no-cry sleep solution. Last night was the first night I actually started ...
  Posted
this is the 1st site ive turned to but im 20 years old everything went so great i was laugthing during labor, he was sooo healthy.... its only been 11 days since i lost joshua...it hurts so bad... ive been drinking it away most the week....
  Posted
I am an EMS student doing a research project on SIDS. My goal is to get input from parents who have lost a child to SIDS, find out if EMS was called, and to see if there was anything that EMS could do more. Any input would be appreciated.
  Posted
1446923 tn?1284578415
My baby boy died 2 days shy of being one month old, he was a twin. I care for and love dearly his surviving brother but everyday I think of Paul and I miss him so much and I want him back. I feel like I had the world in the palm of my ...
  Posted
My son would have been 12 now, but 7 days after his 2 month immunizations.. he passed away. the autopsy found that his lungs were congested... however..not enough to cause death... upon researching.. i found that the pertussis shot was o...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...