Aa
A
A
Close
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to SIDS, back sleeping, bedding, breastfeeding, genetics, pacifiers, prenatal care, and prevention.
21 - 40 (of 84) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
???
I don't have any kids but I have a baby brother and I just wanted to know if anyone knows about what age to what age you have to be watch...
4 answers |
Hi All, i am a student currently trying to complete a research report on SIDS, i am looking to conduct a questionaire on SIDS and the ...
CAN A BABY DIE FROM SIDS WHILE AWAKE
2 answers |
i lost my baby at one month to a congenital heart disease 13 weeks ago and im going through alot that im struggling to talk to anyone as ...
1 answer |
1634952 tn?1302243973
I can't offer any sound advice to anyone over the grieving process.But I can share my story and heartache with anyone who wants to li...
1 answer |
1419501 tn?1320209910
Im absolutely terrified of sids, My baby has been sick with collapsed lungs and breathing difficulties and all that goes through my mind ...
1 answer |
http://mom.babble.com/mom/mominations/mominees/inspirational/shannon-becker Hello, and thank you for reading my post! On February ...
1 answer |
Hi, everyone! Few days ago I lost my baby.Its so hard and painful, when kids leave you. Im felling emty.Girls, who went or go through ...
2 answers |
i am new to this sept 11 1979 i lost my son to sids i have 6 beautiful grand kids .my daughter is 29 years old lives with me and she is n...
1 answer |
1549468 tn?1345472336
I don't have a question, more like a suggestion to some of the younger mothers who have recently lost their precious angels to SIDS. I al...
1 answer |
My baby died at 12 weeks old, not of sids but of whooping cough, im looking for support as no one can understand, my family n friends try...
2 answers |
What current baby monitoring (heart rate and respitory) devices are currently available? Are there any non contact monitoring, i.e remote...
1 answer |
1670501 tn?1303701989
Hey. I just joined tonight. My son, Joshua Aiden Day, of 8 months passed away the 2nd of March from SIDS. I don't really talk about it to...
2 answers |
Have SIDS deaths been shown to be unrelated to sleeping position, i.e. face down vs face up?
2 answers |
why
My baby passed away March 7, 2011. Im in the grieving process and cannot except that the medical examiner cannot find a reason. There mu...
2 answers |
I have a 6 month old baby who used to sleep right thru the night- those days are now long gone. I have read up on the "cry it out" theroy...
1 answer |
this is the 1st site ive turned to but im 20 years old everything went so great i was laugthing during labor, he was sooo healthy.... its...
4 answers |
I am an EMS student doing a research project on SIDS. My goal is to get input from parents who have lost a child to SIDS, find out if EMS...
1446923 tn?1284578415
My baby boy died 2 days shy of being one month old, he was a twin. I care for and love dearly his surviving brother but everyday I think...
3 answers |
My son would have been 12 now, but 7 days after his 2 month immunizations.. he passed away. the autopsy found that his lungs were congest...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) Community Resources