Aa
A
A
Close
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to SIDS, back sleeping, bedding, breastfeeding, genetics, pacifiers, prenatal care, and prevention.
41 - 60 (of 84) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
my son was 9 months old he passed away july 11 09, i was devistated when he was a baby he would get in such a deep sleep that i would hev...
1 answer |
I am new to all this even though my son died nearly 2 years ago but i do not what to do
My baby boy Aiden is 2mts old. He was born in December and someone told me with him being a male born in winter he was more likely to die...
6 answers |
hlb
does anyone know if infants that die of sids turn blue? i read somewhere that sids deaths do not turn blue, if they are blue than they d...
4 answers |
Hi Im new to this site , I lost my baby girl to sids Im I don't know how to handle this it's so hard for me . I have a hard time sleeping...
3 answers |
My baby died on 1st may 2010, he was 3 months old. I gave him his milk and put him down in his car seat,because i was in my parents house...
3 answers |
http://www.healthychild.com/toxic-sleep/has-the-cause-of-crib-death-sids-been-found/ http://www.healthychild.com/toxic-sleep/safe-co-s...
2 answers |
My son died 6 months ago on the 12th and I am just so tore up lately. I feel like it just happened, and I am wondering when the pain eas...
1 answer |
1243324 tn?1268423742
hi im doing my senor project on sids and i need some help i need to know like the lates stur on it. i have some reserch but its not enough
1195506 tn?1265019103
On December 1st of 2009 one of my best friends lost her seven week old baby Tommy to SIDS. she is having a very hard time and I am not su...
2 answers |
Is there anyone else out there like me whose baby died a while ago and has since had more children? My baby girl died at 7 weeks and...
4 answers |
My 19 yr. old step-daughter came to visit last summer. My husband and I hadn't seen her in a while. To me she was very pregnant. I told...
4 answers |
It is heart-breaking to hear about the loss of so many children to SIDS. Has anyone thought their child's SIDs death was from the crib bu...
i had complete prenatal check ups and healthy pregnancy but only my blood HGB is low and have medicine and get 11.9 g/dl ..until my last ...
2 answers |
352499 tn?1196903847
Hey everyone. I lost my Son, CJ, on May 9, 2008 to SIDS. It is byfar the most difficult thing I've ever experienced in my life. With the ...
1 answer |
We recently lost our baby girl at 6 weeks and 2 days of age. As heartbroken as I am, I can't help but wonder...how likely is it that thi...
1 answer |
My daughter delivered triplets, 2 identical girls and a boy, at the age of 18. Her doctor, the medical staff at the hospital, were all a...
1 answer |
SUDDEN DEATH OF A CHILD IS THERE ANYWAY A MOTHER COULD GET AWAY WITH MURDER?! Without any edvidence showing up on the autopsy report?! Fi...
3 answers |
Sometimes it seems like romance is a distant memory after the loss of your baby, but there are many ways to get it back, and I'm here to ...
i really am struggling to come to terms with losing my baby girl at 28weeks pregnant. I just need to know I am not alone but unsure if th...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) Community Resources