Aa
A
A
Close

Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to SIDS, back sleeping, bedding, breastfeeding, genetics, pacifiers, prenatal care, and prevention.

61 - 80 (of 83) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was watching Dr. G and she had a twin that died under 12 months of age and after checking the baby throughly didn't find anything. I was so sure it was going to be a SIDS death but she dissected the heart and found a rare abnormality o...
TerryA581 | Posted
I lost my baby daughter who was 7 month and 4 days old at babysitter's house. My babysitter placed my baby on stomach position on soft adult bed plus soft pad and put two pillows right besides my baby not to let her roll over and fall ...
Joon0814 | Last answer
last nov.16 im 38 weeks pregnant and had pains like menstrual cramps i went to the hospital and found out my baby boy died due to placental abruption and ad my CS section..any advise
ru16 | Last answer
i was wonderin how old does an infant have to be cuz my nephew was only like 5-6 hrs old when he died....
KatylovesDashon | Last answer
last night was a very scary experience. my daughter was put to bed and by chance i was in the next room putting clothes away in my wardrobe, when i hurd a terifying choking noise or i thought she was sufficating in the pillow. she is 19 ...
stu296 | Posted
485554_tn?1256003590
My poir lil baby neice died from SIDS On July 12, She was born on june 10th a healthy happy baby, and then i get this bang on my door. saying she was dead. so i ran over there and i didnt even have time to wake up this was at 3 am in the...
crabscanfly | Last answer
Im so sorry to all of you who have lost your babies.. We lost our son last year, May 18 he was born healthy, and June 11 God took him. It has been a year, a tough year, I live day by day, I have lost my routine, I wake up wondering if Im...
here4theinfo | Last answer
10947_tn?1281407852
Hi, We're pleased to announce the opening of a new Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDs) forum located at http://www.medhelp.org/forums/show/205. This was a request from several members so we're please to be able to provide this. We hop...
Med Help | Last answer
i first off would like to give my heart and prayers out to those who have lost their precious babies to sids. i truely can't imagine such a loss. although i know no one is exempt from these things. no one knows why these things happen bu...
Glo_worm | Posted
I am almost 16 years old and i lost my baby on May 22. I was 7 and half months pregnant when she died. Has anyone else lost a baby that far along? If so how do you deal with it?
Cass_16 | Last answer
503653_tn?1210357987
Im so uneducated hen it comes to sids, I had my son who is nw 6 yrs old. I knew of sids and i neverslept one night away from his side for months, i was scared of it but can someone tell me what causes it, and how should you ut your baby...
danielle1979 | Last answer
Hi I am new to the group, i lost my son to sids 18 months ago at 4 months old. I am completly devastaed and suffer from a deep deppre4ssion, wondering how others have learned to cope afteer losing there angel?
angelmomtyler | Last answer
i'm a female.....and i'm 19 i was wodering well i was born with a Treacher-Collins Syndrome but my face is not that bad.... not way too mess up either and my body and every of my body parts is normal like everybody else but if i get preg...
MARIASANCHO1991 | Last answer
i'm a female.....and i'm 19 i was wodering well i was born with a Treacher-Collins Syndrome but my face is not that bad.... not way too mess up either and my body and every of my body parts is normal like everybody else but if i get preg...
MARIASANCHO1991 | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) Community Resources