Aa
A
A
Close
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to SIDS, back sleeping, bedding, breastfeeding, genetics, pacifiers, prenatal care, and prevention.
61 - 80 (of 84) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was watching Dr. G and she had a twin that died under 12 months of age and after checking the baby throughly didn't find anything. I wa...
I lost my baby daughter who was 7 month and 4 days old at babysitter's house. My babysitter placed my baby on stomach position on soft a...
6 answers |
last nov.16 im 38 weeks pregnant and had pains like menstrual cramps i went to the hospital and found out my baby boy died due to placent...
1 answer |
i was wonderin how old does an infant have to be cuz my nephew was only like 5-6 hrs old when he died....
1 answer |
last night was a very scary experience. my daughter was put to bed and by chance i was in the next room putting clothes away in my wardro...
485554 tn?1256003590
My poir lil baby neice died from SIDS On July 12, She was born on june 10th a healthy happy baby, and then i get this bang on my door. sa...
1 answer |
Im so sorry to all of you who have lost your babies.. We lost our son last year, May 18 he was born healthy, and June 11 God took him. It...
2 answers |
10947 tn?1281407852
Hi, We're pleased to announce the opening of a new Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDs) forum located at http://www.medhelp.org/forums/...
1 answer |
i first off would like to give my heart and prayers out to those who have lost their precious babies to sids. i truely can't imagine such...
I am almost 16 years old and i lost my baby on May 22. I was 7 and half months pregnant when she died. Has anyone else lost a baby that ...
1 answer |
503653 tn?1210357987
Im so uneducated hen it comes to sids, I had my son who is nw 6 yrs old. I knew of sids and i neverslept one night away from his side fo...
1 answer |
Hi I am new to the group, i lost my son to sids 18 months ago at 4 months old. I am completly devastaed and suffer from a deep deppre4ssi...
1 answer |
i'm a female.....and i'm 19 i was wodering well i was born with a Treacher-Collins Syndrome but my face is not that bad.... not way too m...
2 answers |
i'm a female.....and i'm 19 i was wodering well i was born with a Treacher-Collins Syndrome but my face is not that bad.... not way too m...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank