Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Suicidal feelings Group

When something happens in your life and it is too much to handle mentally and physically and you just don't want to feel it anymore.
I have my plan made everything ready, too many emotions and memories from my past i am too damaged to be ever good or right again, just d...
i am leading a horrible life with no meaning. at all. nothing makes me happy and nothing makes me feel like i am wanted. i want to die s...
hello i am 43.i have a suicidal idea.my situation is very bad.my family aren't supportive.they just blame me.they don't underestand my c...
I have been suicidal for almost a year now i never knew that these feelings could stay so long, i really don't know how much longer i can...
Just wanted to welcome you back, how was your journey home? I hope all is well with you, talk soon.
i am a pre opp transgendered girl and im trying so hard to keep myself together every day i fight so very hard to stay ok ...help!!!
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.