Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Support for Family Members and Friends of Addicts Group

This forum is for people who are trying to help family members or friends with their addiction problems. It is a way to share experiences and to exchange information related to your experiences with helping an addict in their recovery efforts. It is also a place for people with addiction (alcohol, drugs etc.) issues to ask for advice and help.
I have a 26 yr old son who is an opiate addict and lives with me. He has overdosed twice , the last time was late October. He then said h...
Hi there! I'm a member of the Addiction and Recovery group. I read a very powerful post from 2007 on the subject of forgiveness, and I f...
Hey guys, I am new here. I recently joined because I am lost on how to approach and support my boyfriend's pain pill addiction. He's now ...
Sounds simple enough but not really. What I mean is that my loved one is running the streets of a major city. He is in a different area ...
Helping others with addcition issues can be just as much of a roller coaster experience for the person providing help as it is for the pe...
I have a 21 year old nephew who has had issues with both drugs and alcohol. He has had his ups and downs and most all of his downs have b...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.