Aa
A
A
Close
Surgery Forum
This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: Abdomen, Breast, Chest, Complications, Extremities, Head and Neck, Hematology, Incisions, Infections, Laparoscopy, Lungs and Respiratory Tract, OBGYN, Oncology, Post Operative Management, Pre Operative Issues, Radiology Renal, Skin and Wounds, Sutures, Staples and Stitches Urology, and Vessels.
21 - 40 (of 170) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am now having pain under my right rib cage. I had a hysterectomy which resulted in a torn intesto ine. The infection caused a liver...
2 answers |
47 y/o female . I had gallbladder surgery (lapro). Everything went well till the following week when vomiting and pain were experinence...
2 answers |
Greetings!! Last July I had my 3rd hernia surgery in same location due to 1st surgeon cutting all the nerves ALL of them,2nd surgery was...
2 answers |
please i am asking about the metal ring which used in the operations to remove the gallblader to close and tied it`s neck i.e. it`s chan...
3 answers |
my mom is haveing live problems. she has gone to doctors for years now, but they have no idea what it is.my grandmother(my moms mother) d...
2 answers |
When I was pregnant, my OBGYN told me I had an umbilical hernia. He said I would probably need surgery, but I should wait until the baby ...
2 answers |
54 Year Old Male Dad of five...It has been since 1999 or over 10 years I could not figure out what has been causing my mega gas build up ...
2 answers |
If 5 weeks after having tripple by pass surgery if the patient feels sharp left side chest pain and has difficulty breathing, could somet...
2 answers |
Hello everyone, Would you please help me to better understand the following issue. I've been diagnosed with gall bladder polypuses aro...
9 answers |
Background: I had successful colostomy reversal about 2 and 1/2 weeks ago. It was laparoscopic procedure. After coming home, I was on f...
4 answers |
Hi, Before 23 days I was operated for Fistula. The doctor advised me to to apply Butadin socked in surgical cotton at the operated spo...
3 answers |
Hello to all. I had a hida scan done and the ejection fraction was at only 5.6%. I've been having lots of nausea, feeling of fullness, a...
4 answers |
Hello, I am a 30 y/o female with no history of BC in my family. My PCP had found a lump during her CBE and sent me for Mammo and U...
2 answers |
1315818 tn?1274659435
I have pains in chest, ribs and along bra line and stabbing though to back and wont go away. I cant seem to take a deep breath cause it h...
2 answers |
Background Info:Right Knee:3 ACL Reconstructions,1 Meniscus replacement(ie graph),1 Bone Graph, & 4 meniscus repairs (3 since meniscus re...
5 answers |
I had a right total hip replacement on Feb 11. I'm 36 yrs old.. and had SCFE at age 10. I also had weight loss surgery in 2003 (from 43...
2 answers |
My 28 year old niece had surgery on April 16th to remove a very rare cyst on her ovary. I forget the name of it but it wasn’t a dermoid...
1 answer |
hi im sukumar, past one and half years im affecting in pilonidal abscess problem, already last year i did one surgery, but still it i...
1 answer |
Over the last year and a half, i have had 7 ERCP's (with dilatation and stenting of the CBD) and a Roux-en-y Hepaticojejunostomy 10 month...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm just curious of the liquid that comes out of the drainage tube attached on my mom after her surgery(removal of the gallbladder). ...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now