Aa
A
A
Close

Surgery Forum

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: Abdomen, Breast, Chest, Complications, Extremities, Head and Neck, Hematology, Incisions, Infections, Laparoscopy, Lungs and Respiratory Tract, OBGYN, Oncology, Post Operative Management, Pre Operative Issues, Radiology Renal, Skin and Wounds, Sutures, Staples and Stitches Urology, and Vessels.

21 - 40 (of 170) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am now having pain under my right rib cage. I had a hysterectomy which resulted in a torn intesto ine. The infection caused a liver abscess. Then I had my gall bladder removed. My stomach feels full and either I am constipated ...
  Posted
47 y/o female . I had gallbladder surgery (lapro). Everything went well till the following week when vomiting and pain were experinenced. I was admitted for a two overnight stay in the hospital. Ct scan was done and revealed a large...
  Posted
Greetings!! Last July I had my 3rd hernia surgery in same location due to 1st surgeon cutting all the nerves ALL of them,2nd surgery was to take mesh out which had become entwined in the nerves and also stiches actually pertruding out o...
  Posted
please i am asking about the metal ring which used in the operations to remove the gallblader to close and tied it`s neck i.e. it`s channel with thanks
  Posted
my mom is haveing live problems. she has gone to doctors for years now, but they have no idea what it is.my grandmother(my moms mother) died from hepatobiliary cancer.one doctor has told my mom that she has hepatobiliary. but what are so...
  Posted
When I was pregnant, my OBGYN told me I had an umbilical hernia. He said I would probably need surgery, but I should wait until the baby was born, and I was completely done having babies. That was 7 years ago. I am nearly 40, and we are...
  Posted
54 Year Old Male Dad of five...It has been since 1999 or over 10 years I could not figure out what has been causing my mega gas build up after eating and or exercise and my rapid heart beat while the gas is present. It's not my heart a...
  Posted
If 5 weeks after having tripple by pass surgery if the patient feels sharp left side chest pain and has difficulty breathing, could something be wrong? This is going on right now she feels real bad and refuses to call her doctor. Please...
  Posted
Hello everyone, Would you please help me to better understand the following issue. I've been diagnosed with gall bladder polypuses around 2 years ago. They have been accidentally found during ultrasound examination, there were two mur...
  Posted
Background: I had successful colostomy reversal about 2 and 1/2 weeks ago. It was laparoscopic procedure. After coming home, I was on full liquid diet for 4 days. I had no nausea or vomiting. On 5th day, at separate times, I eat white ...
  Posted
Hi, Before 23 days I was operated for Fistula. The doctor advised me to to apply Butadin socked in surgical cotton at the operated spot for 2 weeks. Even after doing this, I get leakage everyday and do not know what to do. The leakage...
  Posted
Hello to all. I had a hida scan done and the ejection fraction was at only 5.6%. I've been having lots of nausea, feeling of fullness, and pain. I have no obstruction and no gallstones. My question is should I remove my gallbladder ? Is...
  Posted
Hello, I am a 30 y/o female with no history of BC in my family. My PCP had found a lump during her CBE and sent me for Mammo and Ultrasound evaluation. I have a History of having a Fibroadenoma removed from my rt breast in '97 and...
  Posted
1315818 tn?1274659435
I have pains in chest, ribs and along bra line and stabbing though to back and wont go away. I cant seem to take a deep breath cause it hurts in my chest, breasts and back shoulder blades also seems to have pains up arm pit like a stabbi...
  Posted
Background Info:Right Knee:3 ACL Reconstructions,1 Meniscus replacement(ie graph),1 Bone Graph, & 4 meniscus repairs (3 since meniscus replacement);1 ACL on L-Knee.34 yr male, 215lb.I have bad arthritis in my right knee, and am starting ...
  Posted
I had a right total hip replacement on Feb 11. I'm 36 yrs old.. and had SCFE at age 10. I also had weight loss surgery in 2003 (from 430lbs to now 215lbs) I had sciatic/piriformis problems before the hip replacement but they got worse...
  Posted
My 28 year old niece had surgery on April 16th to remove a very rare cyst on her ovary. I forget the name of it but it wasn’t a dermoid cyst. She is a large girl. DR. tried to perform the operation laproscopically but could not. So he ...
  Posted
hi im sukumar, past one and half years im affecting in pilonidal abscess problem, already last year i did one surgery, but still it is not recover, one general surgen suggested to plastic surgery treatment is better to recover.......
  Posted
Over the last year and a half, i have had 7 ERCP's (with dilatation and stenting of the CBD) and a Roux-en-y Hepaticojejunostomy 10 months ago to repair a damanged Common Bile Duct from a Lap Chole. For the last 8 months I have been ...
  Posted
Hi, I'm just curious of the liquid that comes out of the drainage tube attached on my mom after her surgery(removal of the gallbladder). It's been for weeks now and the doctor advised not to take it off yet. Is that a normal procedure af...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now