Aa
A
A
Close
Surgery Forum
This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: Abdomen, Breast, Chest, Complications, Extremities, Head and Neck, Hematology, Incisions, Infections, Laparoscopy, Lungs and Respiratory Tract, OBGYN, Oncology, Post Operative Management, Pre Operative Issues, Radiology Renal, Skin and Wounds, Sutures, Staples and Stitches Urology, and Vessels.
61 - 80 (of 170) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i am 36 weeks pregnant, and have had no complication with my pregnancy, at 20 weeks my dr. discovered that my baby has gastroschisis. i w...
1 answer |
1269270 tn?1270455991
Hello everyone, I couldn't find a better forum to put this question on, so here it is. I'm a writer of stories, currently working o...
4 answers |
I had laparoscopic removal of my gall bladder 6 days ago and seemed to be progressing well until today. My abdomen appears to be distend...
1 answer |
1274674 tn?1272933231
I was in the hospital a few weeks ago with elevated liver enzymes, to a dangerous level. I have since gotten out, and my regular doc told...
3 answers |
I believe I have a inguinal hernia. I understand the recooperative period after surgery is minimal and have read that one can get back t...
1 answer |
I recently had my gall bladder removed using lap. Everything was fine -other than pain in my side 3 days after surgery I started vomitin...
1 answer |
i have damage on my liver due to parasite called schistosomiasis.What should i learn before i have my gallbldder taken out what are the c...
1 answer |
Hi! My mom had her laparoscopy this February 23rd. There was a golf ball sized stone and 6 small stones inside her gall bladder. After th...
1 answer |
i recently been suffering from really bad abdominal pain for the past year.i recently had a ultrasound on my gallbladder and discovered i...
1 answer |
I am 26 years old and last June had my gull blader laproscopic removed with in the first 5 months I had lost 70 lbs and just keep loosing...
1 answer |
I had gall bladder surgery about 2 weeks ago, went in Thursday, came home Friday. I noticed Fri. afternoon, my right upper leg was numb a...
1 answer |
if u had a patient 26 years old who had a baby with a cesserian 3 months post and sustained a compression fx. at t-12 with a low back spr...
2 answers |
I've got a nasty case of Cellulitis and after a 10 day course of oral antibiotics it's still there, my doctor sent me to the local hospit...
1 answer |
Hello,I've been wondering is it normal to have fatty nodule come up any where? The Dr said the two on my back by my spine is a fatty nod...
1 answer |
Hello, I think I may have an inguinal hernia. I have an appt. set up with my internist but I can't get in for a month and my symptoms are...
1 answer |
By doing ultrasound in Jan 2010, I found 2 polyps in gallbladder, size 3.5 and 3.8 mm. I did a second ultrasound in March 2010 with the ...
1 answer |
Currently, I am diagnosed with psoriatric arthritis and fibromyalgia. I am on various medications such as Enbrel 50 mg, methodextrate, f...
1 answer |
Had my gallbladder removed one week ago. The four cut areas are coming along great. My problem is the VERY sharp pain I have in my lower ...
1 answer |
1157646 tn?1343970728
I had stomach surgery to remove some sinus's which had deeloped inside my belly button after a previous surgery. I had the surgery about...
3 answers |
I am due to have gallbladder removed by keyhole surgery in about 6 weeks. Could I take an 8 week course of Budesonide for inflamation of...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank