Aa
A
A
Close

Surgery Forum

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: Abdomen, Breast, Chest, Complications, Extremities, Head and Neck, Hematology, Incisions, Infections, Laparoscopy, Lungs and Respiratory Tract, OBGYN, Oncology, Post Operative Management, Pre Operative Issues, Radiology Renal, Skin and Wounds, Sutures, Staples and Stitches Urology, and Vessels.

61 - 80 (of 170) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i am 36 weeks pregnant, and have had no complication with my pregnancy, at 20 weeks my dr. discovered that my baby has gastroschisis. i would like to know what to the delivery is going to be like and what to expect afterwards?
lex247 | Last answer
1269270_tn?1270455991
Hello everyone, I couldn't find a better forum to put this question on, so here it is. I'm a writer of stories, currently working on a realistic action-novel of a Special Forces Team on a mission abroad. My idea was to let one of t...
patriciawijers | Last answer
I had laparoscopic removal of my gall bladder 6 days ago and seemed to be progressing well until today. My abdomen appears to be distending more and I am feeling swollen. What should I expect that a prudent follow-up should entail? I ...
babakaden | Last answer
1274674_tn?1272933231
I was in the hospital a few weeks ago with elevated liver enzymes, to a dangerous level. I have since gotten out, and my regular doc told me I should have my gall bladder out soon, and I would not be a candidate for laproscopic surgery, ...
valgraves | Last answer
I believe I have a inguinal hernia. I understand the recooperative period after surgery is minimal and have read that one can get back to normal activities after a week of surgery, but should not engage in anything strenuous for 4 to 6 ...
strdsbrg | Last answer
I recently had my gall bladder removed using lap. Everything was fine -other than pain in my side 3 days after surgery I started vomiting and had a low fever. This continued until Wednesday when my temp was at 100.4, pain in my right ...
SimMarlei | Last answer
i have damage on my liver due to parasite called schistosomiasis.What should i learn before i have my gallbldder taken out what are the consequences and also iwas diagnose that i have HVB virus
rosita051 | Last answer
Hi! My mom had her laparoscopy this February 23rd. There was a golf ball sized stone and 6 small stones inside her gall bladder. After the laparoscopy, she's having high blood pressure and diarrhea. She has blood with her urine and stool...
hpinkk025 | Last answer
i recently been suffering from really bad abdominal pain for the past year.i recently had a ultrasound on my gallbladder and discovered i have polyps.i had a hida scan and its function is normal.i have really bad attacks when i eat certa...
ryanlisa17 | Last answer
I am 26 years old and last June had my gull blader laproscopic removed with in the first 5 months I had lost 70 lbs and just keep loosing. I was 185 and now weigh 110 I am having very bad depression and anxiety my hair is falling out dra...
cris26 | Last answer
I had gall bladder surgery about 2 weeks ago, went in Thursday, came home Friday. I noticed Fri. afternoon, my right upper leg was numb and sharp pains would go through every now and then. I went to the ER on Sunday and the doctor diagno...
Shelly3rd | Last answer
if u had a patient 26 years old who had a baby with a cesserian 3 months post and sustained a compression fx. at t-12 with a low back sprain. would it be acceptable to fit this patient with a bi-valve t.l.s.o. with abdominal pressure , m...
tadersalid | Last answer
I've got a nasty case of Cellulitis and after a 10 day course of oral antibiotics it's still there, my doctor sent me to the local hospital for a series of IV antibiotics, not a problem, they wacked a plug in the back of my hand and shot...
tkioz | Last answer
Hello,I've been wondering is it normal to have fatty nodule come up any where? The Dr said the two on my back by my spine is a fatty nodule and it has grown over the years. It sometimes hurt,soreness. BUT, know I have one in mid upper...
gkids1424 | Last answer
Hello, I think I may have an inguinal hernia. I have an appt. set up with my internist but I can't get in for a month and my symptoms are worsening. I had a baby via C-section almost 2 years ago now. 3 months post C-section I noticed a s...
jazzyplus2 | Last answer
By doing ultrasound in Jan 2010, I found 2 polyps in gallbladder, size 3.5 and 3.8 mm. I did a second ultrasound in March 2010 with the same results. The u/s diagnosis does not include gallstones (I wonder if there is any possibility f...
pjstam | Last answer
Currently, I am diagnosed with psoriatric arthritis and fibromyalgia. I am on various medications such as Enbrel 50 mg, methodextrate, folic acid, neurontin, darvocet and lexapro for approximately two years. Recently, about one month a...
jojoclose1 | Last answer
Had my gallbladder removed one week ago. The four cut areas are coming along great. My problem is the VERY sharp pain I have in my lower left a abdomen area. I do not have any pain if I am just sitting still. When I walk, cough, or try t...
Bush555 | Last answer
1157646_tn?1343970728
I had stomach surgery to remove some sinus's which had deeloped inside my belly button after a previous surgery. I had the surgery about 8 weeks ago now and the scar has become a little raised and red. I have heard micropore tape helps...
Nat_16 | Last answer
I am due to have gallbladder removed by keyhole surgery in about 6 weeks. Could I take an 8 week course of Budesonide for inflamation of the bowel. (9mg a day for 4 weeks, 6mg for 2 weeks, 3mg for 2 weeks) Many thanks
hilaire | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank