Aa
A
A
Close
Swine Flu Community
This community is for discussions relating to Swine Flu. Links to outside news sources will be permitted in this community to exchange information and keep up with this changing event.

View the archives of Dr. Enoch Choi's health chat on the swine flu
41 - 60 (of 187) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1094587 tn?1376003310
the last 24hrs i have been v unwell.my hips are acheing,sleepy,drowsy and my bottom lip is very swollen an sore!thanks for any feed back ...
661650 tn?1302286158
http://www.fda.gov/downloads/biologicsbloodvaccines/vaccines/approvedproducts/ucm182404.pdf Hey not sure if i am reading this correctl...
I dont know much about the swine flu i just know that its bad and that people had died from it. I also found out last week that my two li...
My 4 year old son had the swine flu shot on October 22. The paperwork stated that he would need a booster in 4 weeks. When I called his D...
3 answers |
'neither i have breathing problem not vomiting but my doctor says I gad h1n1' The symptoms I have are caughing, running nose, fever bbelo...
1 answer |
Hi There, I was wondering if someone can help with a bit of information. My father has just turned 65 and was diagnosed with Atria...
1 answer |
1072931 tn?1281538120
I wonder if there are any risks for my son, he is 2 1/2 with that H1N1 mist, he is going to get it today, and I,ve heard so many things t...
2 answers |
849762 tn?1288188348
Europe -1 week into the release of the vaccine. Yesterday 30 people had been reporting to the authorities in Sweden that they experien...
58 answers |
Hey guys, maybe there is someone similar with me who knows more about this problem then me. In 2007 I was diagnosed with TB, light form ...
2 answers |
1049530 tn?1259005959
I am very worried about getting the swine flu vaccine. I've heard both positive and negative things about the vaccine and am at a lost of...
57 answers |
I was wondering about the symptoms of the swine flu. It states that there is a fever but I wasn't sure if the fever spikes high immediatl...
1 answer |
See my post under Immunizations and vaccines.
849762 tn?1288188348
PLEASE LISTEN and READ THE FOLLOWING. LONG VIDEO BUT WORTH IT http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/11/03/What-We-...
15 answers |
My 4 year old son has the flu. The doctor prescribed tamiflu and said to keep him home for a week. He was not tested for swine flu beca...
3 answers |
399393 tn?1257516681
My family haven't gotten the shots yet, but we're thinking about it. I have a 4 years old and plan to get one for him too. I want to know...
7 answers |
I have heard that there will be more problems and side effects from the swine flu vaccine thatn the regular flu vaccine. Does anyone kno...
3 answers |
Are you protected from this flu if you received the vacinein October 2008
4 answers |
For most airborne diseases, transmission occurs via aerosols in the from of respiratory droplets. If the density of the virus is great en...
1004465 tn?1262636135
I am 17 weeks pregnant both my son 6 an I got the vaccine 2 days ago( as ge is asthmatic ). we both had pain in our injected arm all the...
Hi my name is Erfaan, I'm turning 18 tomorrow and I'm a senior in high school. About a week ago I got the seasonal flu shot. I'm very cur...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Swine Flu Community Resources