Aa
A
A
Close

Swine Flu Community

This community is for discussions relating to Swine Flu. Links to outside news sources will be permitted in this community to exchange information and keep up with this changing event.

View the archives of Dr. Enoch Choi's health chat on the swine flu

41 - 60 (of 186) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
661650_tn?1302286158
http://www.fda.gov/downloads/biologicsbloodvaccines/vaccines/approvedproducts/ucm182404.pdf Hey not sure if i am reading this correctly but so far i have Gathered that the h1n1 Vaccine has not been studied in Preg women and is a Cat C...
penggal1 | Posted
I dont know much about the swine flu i just know that its bad and that people had died from it. I also found out last week that my two little brothers have it. The eldest is 3 and a half and the youngest is 1 and a half. i know anything ...
Chistii | Posted
My 4 year old son had the swine flu shot on October 22. The paperwork stated that he would need a booster in 4 weeks. When I called his Dr. to schedule it, I was told he didn't need a booster. When I questioned why this didn't match the ...
mlq712 | Last answer
'neither i have breathing problem not vomiting but my doctor says I gad h1n1' The symptoms I have are caughing, running nose, fever bbelow 100 and soar throat. Do I really have H1N1 MJ
MJ667 | Last answer
Hi There, I was wondering if someone can help with a bit of information. My father has just turned 65 and was diagnosed with Atrial Fibrillation - just there in the summer gone by. He has been taking warfin(spelling maybe wrong...
BongoJim | Last answer
1072931_tn?1281538120
I wonder if there are any risks for my son, he is 2 1/2 with that H1N1 mist, he is going to get it today, and I,ve heard so many things that I don't know what to think now.
licht70 | Last answer
849762_tn?1288188348
Europe -1 week into the release of the vaccine. Yesterday 30 people had been reporting to the authorities in Sweden that they experienced such severe side effects that they felt the need to contact a hospital. Today the number is 140....
m3lanie | Last answer
Hey guys, maybe there is someone similar with me who knows more about this problem then me. In 2007 I was diagnosed with TB, light form of TB. After 6 months of therapy there was no sign of TB in me. Since then I had seasonal flu, colds...
Alekskopje | Last answer
1049530_tn?1259005959
I am very worried about getting the swine flu vaccine. I've heard both positive and negative things about the vaccine and am at a lost of what to do. I am 33 weeks pregnant and I don't know what negative side effects the vaccine can have...
Vanni713 | Last answer
I was wondering about the symptoms of the swine flu. It states that there is a fever but I wasn't sure if the fever spikes high immediatly or gradually goes up. My daughter is sick right now. It started yesterday late afternoon with feve...
lisa303030 | Last answer
See my post under Immunizations and vaccines.
suggi | Posted
849762_tn?1288188348
PLEASE LISTEN and READ THE FOLLOWING. LONG VIDEO BUT WORTH IT http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/11/03/What-We-Have-Learned-About-the-Great-Swine-Flu-Pandemic.aspx
m3lanie | Last answer
My 4 year old son has the flu. The doctor prescribed tamiflu and said to keep him home for a week. He was not tested for swine flu because I was told it wa unnecessary. However, my job is requiring a letter from the doctor stating my ...
jojosmail | Last answer
399393_tn?1257516681
My family haven't gotten the shots yet, but we're thinking about it. I have a 4 years old and plan to get one for him too. I want to know if people who got it have any side affects. Thanks.
maryddn | Last answer
I have heard that there will be more problems and side effects from the swine flu vaccine thatn the regular flu vaccine. Does anyone know what they are? Will the vaccine be live or not. I am considering not taking it so as to prevent ...
romie24 | Last answer
Are you protected from this flu if you received the vacinein October 2008
LLOYD22 | Last answer
For most airborne diseases, transmission occurs via aerosols in the from of respiratory droplets. If the density of the virus is great enough, will the virus/respiratory droplet not be able to stay in the air? (obeying the laws of buoyan...
Science_Fair | Posted
1004465_tn?1262636135
I am 17 weeks pregnant both my son 6 an I got the vaccine 2 days ago( as ge is asthmatic ). we both had pain in our injected arm all the way down the arm mine seemed stiff and i could hardly lift it , we both had headache, mild joint ...
martinaQ | Posted
Hi my name is Erfaan, I'm turning 18 tomorrow and I'm a senior in high school. About a week ago I got the seasonal flu shot. I'm very curious to know, if it's a good idea to also get the H1N1 flu shot also, because quite a few people fro...
Erfdizzle | Last answer
i know that this is a very common question but i am very seriously worried. i have a 50/50 chance. everyone does with this swine flu shot. reasons i should get the vaccine: - i am 18, therefore in the high risk group. - i have sever...
kristinexdee | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Swine Flu Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...