Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Very Unusual Symptom (please need help)

About 2 years ago, my right eye and left eye started to make cracking noises all the sudden while i was smoking marijuana and I thought "wow , i didnt know eyes could make this noise." Later on that day, I looked in the mirror and noticed my right eye got lifted upward and got bigger than my left eye.. And my left eye looked like it kinda got pulled down and smaller.. Im not really sure what happened but i feel very imbalanced and out of touch with myself... My life is totally gone.. I cant act or feel like myself anymore , i dunno why.. Since then Ive seen 4 opthamologists, 1 neuro-opthamologist with 2 mri's done, and all the doctors said they cant find anything wrong... Ive also quit marijuana 1 year ago, and noticed some improvement but i can still make my eyes crack if i tilt my head or turn my head.. I have a feeling this happened because I was smoking marijuana and thinking very very hard about something and i remember it very clearly..This has really destroyed my life and nobody is able to help.. any advice or path would be greatly appreciated.. Thank you ..
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
omg man lol
Helpful - 0
ok, thank u
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1643235611
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.