Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Shoulder pain and numbness all the way to the fingers

For about he next 2 weeks while I am sleeping my right shoulder has alot of pain and wakes me up.  Then it goes all the way down to my fingers with a tingling sinsation and numbness. The next day my right hand, arm and shoulder feel very weak and cold feeling.  It feel like it falls asleep and the tingling is like when it is waking back up.  I thought it might be that but I don't sleep on my right side.  What could this be?
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Good answer demiguise!
I have the same problem, and am seeing a chiropractor on a regular basis to try to alleviate some of my symptoms.  You may consider trying to sleep on your back, or on your other side.  My husband makes fun of me, because I have to sleep turned away from him in order for my arm to not hurt.  He tries not to take it personally!
Mine has gotten so bad that my fingers go numb when I'm fixing my hair, or putting on makeup.  
Try to see a doc...a chiropractor...and he can begin to teach you things about posture, etc that can help you.
Helpful - 0
E1
I'm getting shoulder pains in my left shoulder and a pressure feeling in my left bicep and sometimes feeling dizzy- I almost slipped a disc in my back last summer and from what I'm reading in alot of these posts it is probably from that back injury
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1643235611
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.