Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

brain lesions

hi im alicia i had a mri last year that showed brain lesions i also had a spinal tap . my doc was lookin for ms but theres no signs of it since then i have really bad presure in my head when i bend over also have headachs in the front of my head.i get dizzy but no too bad it feels like im woobleing back and forth.i get a tingleing feeling in my scelp or top of my head and in my back on my shoulder blades.ive never had a seizure and im on paxil for anxiety but im startin to think its not anxiety my md and neuro said nothing else about it after the spinal. i feel like im going nuts cause they seem to think im fine. my hands also fall asleep at night.(all through the night) and sometimes when i fall asleep i feel like ive stopped breathing almost like ive been startled and i jump awake and lately its started when im awake trying to get to sleep. i hope u can help me out its starting to really scare me and i dont know what to do. thank u for your time.
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Call your local MS society and get a referral for MD specializing in MS, you need further evaluation.
Helpful - 0
Hi Alicia,

I have had all the symptoms that you mentioned even the jumping out of your sleep not breathing etc,,,

My tests did show MS however....

I can now pinpoint my so called MS-like symptoms such as those you mentioned to a cause and effect food allergies.

MS is a confusing thing to try to figure out but you need to keep an eye on the lesions forsure, ( another MRI eventually ) regardless of whats causing them. I wish you luck and I wouldnt rule out the MS just yet.

Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1643235611
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.