Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

What's happened to B Johnson?

All his posts seem to have disappeared! He left an answer to my question yesterday but now it's gone.  Anyone got any ideas???
10 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Demiguise:
  I am fairly new to this forum but have seen and read alot of your posts over the past few months. You are usually very helpful to many folks assisting them with information you have learned over likely many years. Everybody can make a mistake now and then and it is easy to be misinterpreted or misunderstood every now and again. Just because you might ruffle a feather or misword a reply or comment on occaision is no reason to abandon your "post" on the forum. For the few you might upset there will be many like myself who you have assisted and showed the way to better health through your knowledge and the generous gift of your time and caring. Please continue to participate in this forum as you are truly one of the many who make it a good place to turn to in time of need and even desperation for some. Thanks for all you have done so far and in hopes of all the good you can do in the future.  Mr. Doe
Helpful - 0
yes i read and re-read both of you and i see how nurse could have read it as rude but i also see how it might not be meant as rude just a heads-up about the board watching. i guess this can be how some wars start (or family arguments) we say one thing and it is heard different. God Bless all who take their time here to help others.
Helpful - 0
Now, now, you two.  No one needs to leave the forum.  B_Johnson seems to be gone from the forum and we can only speculate why that is. Nothing can be done about it. Both of you give good info and are both needed here.  Do the air kiss-kiss and make up.
Helpful - 0
Funny thing....
All of his old posts on the allergy forum are still there.
Helpful - 0
I don't know about anyone else but I think he was doing a good job answering everyone's questions & he will be missed here if he's not allowed to come back. I've tried to post questions on other forums but can rarely get in, if at all. This forum was open to all questions and he devoted alot of time to it.
I'm a nurse & his answers were pretty well in the ball park.
I'm very sorry to see he's gone myself.
Helpful - 0
I don't remember addressing you in my post above .............. Ya know, you are about as rude a human as they come.
I am not new to this forum. My name has been nurselpn since joining this board 2 years ago & I do not think I know everything like you. Do you notice me responding to every post like you do. Mind your own business Demiguise.
Futher more, I have communicated with medhelp administration numerous times & I've never been told that they have a problem with any of my postings or my name for that matter.
MAYBE THEY SHOULD HAVE OK'D IT THROUGH YOU SEEING AS HOW EVERYONE REQUIRES YOUR APPROVAL.
Sincerly, NURSELPN......
Helpful - 0
I'm on the fence about this.  In the past, there was a "Dr. Johnson" who gave specific diagnoses to people that sometimes were completely whacked out, and "Dr. Johnson" was removed (this was maybe 6 months ago).  Before "Dr. Johnson" there were various people who sounded just like "him".  (Dr. Sarah Connors, etc) who were also removed for crossing the lines.  

I've seen one or two strange answers from B Johnson in the past, but of late they seem pretty spot on.  I didn't see the ones about NSAIDs or aspirin, or about Dr. Weil.  If he said/did something inappropriate, MH can remove any/all posts.  They may not have seen his posts in the other forums.

Helpful - 0
I know you get used to certain people answering questions who know a great deal about a wide variety of things and you tend to miss them when there not here. He,l no doubt be back sooner or later. Take Care Chris
Helpful - 0
Thanks Chris, it just seemed strange that his posts have vanished!
Helpful - 0
He might be on another med help forum. Hes posted on a few or maybe hes studying . Should imagine he will be back when hes got time. Chris
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1643235611
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.