Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Why would half my little toe be less sensitive than the other half? ...

...I also have a slightly less sensitive spot just below my toes on the same foot.

My left little and ring finger also have a tiny area on the tips which  creates a small electric shock like prickly feeling when touched, they are also slightly less sensitive, and in general most of my left side feels slightly less sensitive than the right in comparison.

I have no pain, or weakness. I'm 26, generally healthy and concerned.

Could this be something to do with my circulation - i get very blotchy red/white palms - but i've always had this.

My foot has been like this for 2 years. The hand thing is more recent (last few months) and seemed to occur after a sharp pain whilst playing guitar.

Please help, i'm worried.

Thankyou.

3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
2143641 tn?1396678143
I agree it sounds like Neurological problem in Brain/Spine.

unlikely if not impossible to be blood circulation on the left side of the body only, both upper and lower.

Helpful - 0
If you are worried, I would suggest you see a neurologist.
Helpful - 0
A related discussion, Red swollen toe was started.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1643235611
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.