Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Really Fustreated Please Help

I'VE BEEN SICK FOR A WHILE NOW FOR LIKE  5 MONTHS I'VE BEEN SUFFERING OF CONSTANT DIZZINES BUT A CERTAIN KIND OF DIZZINES LIKE  LOSS OF BALANCE. ALSO MAY EYES SEEM TO BE OUT OF FOCUS IT FEELS LIKE EVERY THING SEEMS TO SHIFT SLIGHTLY. IT GITS WORSE WHEN IM IN THE DARK OR ON THE COMPUTER AND ALSO WHEN IM IN A SMALL ROOM THAT IS CROWDED. WHEN EVER I LOOK AT SOMTHING CLOSE I GET DOUBLE VISION  AND IT GO'S AWAY WHEN I FOCUS MY EYES SOMETIMES I ALSO FEEL LIKE THEIR IS STIFFNESS IN MY EARS AND GIT PRESSURE HEAD ACHES IN THE BACK OF MY HEAD AND BEHINDE MY EARS. I ALSO SUFFER FROM ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION SO I GET THE WORST THOUGHTS LIKE IM GOING TO DIE OR SOMETHING..PLEASE HELP  REALLY REALLY FUSTREATED JUST WANT TO BE NORMAL AGAIN...
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I have the same thing and my doctor think the dizziness, nausea etc...is a sign of depression....
Helpful - 0
I feel your pain!!! I have been suffering chronic dizziness for the last year (see Q: chronic dizziness and facial pressure submitted by nelli02 on 6/2/2006 if interested).  It sounds like you may have vertigo.  Have you been to an ears nose and throat doctor?  With my dizziness I don
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1643235611
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.