Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
127512 tn?1193742216

swimming while on period

Demiguise or my problem help me please. I posted a question on the womens forum (please read) and I don't won't to feel bad about how I handled the situation. Maybe I was wrong. Help I'm not a bad person.
9 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
127512 tn?1193742216
Guess want many be dipping in my pool. I'll have it all to myself (and my family of course). But by no means will anyone with HIV, periods, dirareha (Yeh Ha sorry bout the spelling), std's, etc get into my pool as long as I know it. The post just showed me how inconsiderate most (not all) people are. Such a contreversial question. Least everyone had something to do. I don't take much offense. I'm a pretty easy going person. While this party was going on my own 15 year old was in my house on her period but reading a nice book. I will continue to teach my children that they should not swim while they are on there period out of respect for others. Thank you so much for the advice. Wonder what it would be like if some of these post were live. (LOL) I'll finish mine of with a white russian. Yummy! PEOPLE GET A LIFE! I feel better already. I sure would like to hear from a real doctor here. Toast to all.
Helpful - 0
Hi Bonnie I read that post as well and I think you handled the situation pretty sensitively from the posting . I,m sure the young person concerned was comfortable enough with what you said and suggested. I,m also sure if her mum had a problem with how you dealt with it she would have contacted you as soon as her daughter got home. I wouldn't worry about it by the sounds of it you were trying to safeguard all the children . If in doubt as the saying goes better to be safe than sorry. Take Care Chris
Helpful - 0
127512 tn?1193742216
I'm back on my regular forum. Maybe those vultures want find me here.
Helpful - 0
just posted on the other forum for you. Have a nice vacation.
Helpful - 0
Just did a fol-up post & suggested you need to take a 'brain-
vacation'. Some comments over there are getting crazy but
wanted you to know I meant it in a kind way. I hope you can
delete out all that mess from your head & relax. I've read it
all, even from those that were nice before, but somehow turned
on me. I take 'Brain Vacations'. Think abt those things that
make me feel better & make apologies for the ones I think are
way off. I finsh it off w/ a root-beer float! I wonder who'll
pounce on me for mis-understanding? All the 'stuff' going on
around us & they focus on your post like that. Don't ya' just
want to scream 'get a life!' A positive spin is that it gets
people talking & deciding who to call for a dip.
Helpful - 0
127512 tn?1193742216
Please don't be mad. I not going on vacation. I was trying to hide out. Hell I can't afford to go on vacation I have to many medical bills.
Helpful - 0
Oh well nevermind I don't blame you! No reason for anyone to be mad. I enjoy reading the posts on here don't normally go on the other forums . Some people don't read between the lines and as I always say words are a funny thing they can be interpretated in so many different ways. Keep posting is all I can say .So keep at it Bonnie !
Helpful - 0
Have a greeeat vacation. This is a nice forum. xx Chris
Helpful - 0
Just posted on other forum. You did fine.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1643235611
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.