Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Poor

I have had some swollen lymph nodes in my neck for over a year now. I tell my doctor and he just gives me antibotics(sp?) and sends me on my way. Now I have knots coming up in my legs just below the fold of my knee on the bottom side. I hurt all day every day all over my body. I am a 43 year old female, I have no insurance and can not really afford to go see a doctor. No doctor here will help me. If you don't have alot of money or insurance, they don't care if you die.
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Can you apply for medical aid, or even try to pay the bills over a period of time?  I think you should try to see a Doctor who will deal with your problem. Get a routine chest x ray and get those lumps on your leg looked at.  If you can't afford it now, pay later, (they can't take money, if you haven't got it) but nothing is more costly than poor health.
J.

Helpful - 0
How true!  I have no insurance either.  It's like a stray dog alone side the wrong gets better treatment than anyone without insurance.  
Do you have a free clinet in your county?  We have one in our very small populated county although I believe it is only open one or two days a month for only like 4 hours but if you have something like that I would try to get in.  Here it first come first serve bases.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1643235611
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.