Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

High BP and body rocking back and forth

I have peculiar problems
3.5 yrs back.. Pain started at the back of my head, where there is the rest bone.of the skull .. The pain can be stated as a sharp-stabbing pain,sorrounded to the region near the bone ..one month later I had the sharp pain in a cluster of cells in my left part of the chest..causing me burning and stabbing sensation in the cells, and over the next 6 months time.. the pain.. spread alll over the body..I could definitely see it spreading, and the whole body is having sharp pains...sometimes..burning pains...and my bones started to pain as well(some shock feel in my bones)...and my skull bones..
so..I feel completely covered by this virus kind of thing..causing me..pains..crawling and itching sensations and when touched.. it causes.. small bubbles in my skin..resembling the goose bumps... all over my body, It aggravates if I do any exercise.. I continue to have all that..now.. in additin to this, for the past two months.. I get fearful symptoms like.. my whole body is shaking back and forth...slowly.. and only i can feel it.. can call it tremors inside.. my head too.. for every pulse I can feel the head and the body move back and forth..and somtimes..feel pushed inside the head..all of a sudden, which makes me feel that something is terribly wrong.

I continue to have high BP..through out..been taking medicines for that... all possible tests taken, MRI brain taken..all tests negative..
I would like to know if the tremors and shakes are caused by any neuro problem../psychological.

and my original problem also has got no root causes..
Pls help!
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
This sounds like Fibromyalgia - head/neck/shoulder pain, indiscriminate pain throughout the body, worsened by exercise. The bumps can be caused by out of control candida which manifests in goose bumps at the follicle, almost like an infected follicle - but lots of them. Candida that has been allowed to get out of control for years is a known cause of Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. You might also have digestive problems caused by food allergies, which is caused by candida causing perforations in the intestines which allow food particles to pass through to the blood stream which send up an allergic response.
I lived with this for a decade and it took a couple years to figure out what it was.
(Sidenote: These things also can have spiritual roots. If you're a Christian and want to learn more about that, buy the book "A More Excellent Way" from Amazon. My incurable conditions were healed as a result of this book)
Helpful - 0
Ask your doc to test you for Cushing's Syndrome, especially if you have more symptoms that are more common for Cushing's. You can do some research on the internet to find long lists of symptoms to look for when suspecting Cushing's.

Most of the symptoms you listed are symptom's of Cushing's.

Good luck!! And don't back down if your doc won't test you. FIND ANOTHER DOC WHO WILL! After all, if you get tested and you don't have it, no harm done, and that's one less condition to worry about!

Perhaps consult an endocrinologist for the testing. Just DON'T let them talk you out of the testing. INSIST upon it! It eventually becomes life-threatening if left untreated for too long.
Helpful - 0
my father had a stint put in about 3 weeks.  he has not had an appetite since and has since started rocking back and forth.
Helpful - 0
I don't know your entire situation and besides what I am going to tell you I am sure there could be other issues that cause the same thing. My dad suffers from BiPolar or Manic Depression it causes the rocking back and forth.  I am not implying you have this just relating to the rocking motion. I had a friend with it too, there are really good meds out there if this might be somehthing you could have.  So don't be scared or maybe it is something less serious vitamin deficiency did you have all of your blood work done.  Also they say high levels of histamine in bipolar can be a symptom.  They can run tests on a 24 hour urine to see if that shows anything or some other problem
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1643235611
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.