Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

tingling nipples and etc

i am sexually active and i've been off the patch for about a month.i have been having tingling nipples,increase in smell and appetite,tiredness,breast tenderness,and a light discharge and gas. What is causing this and what should i do?
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
well baby gal i dont know when your last period was or when you are due to start again but the symptoms are those of early pregnancy. when you are due to start and dont i suggest taking a pregnancy test. just to be safe i would not drink smoke and taking prenatals wouldnt hurt. how long have you felt these symptoms? i am not saying your pregnant for i dont know. just sounds like a possiblity!
Helpful - 0
the nipple tingling started last week and the soreness has been since three weeks ago
Helpful - 0
ok so when was your last period and when are you due to start again?
Helpful - 0
it was two weeks ago and i should start next week
Helpful - 0
well that is stumping isnt it? some of your symptoms started even before your period so unless your period was like short and light and nothing like it usually is that i dont know what to say. the tingly nipples started before you could have even ovulated (by the norm anyway) so i doubt that is a sign. wait till your period is to be here and if late take a pg test. if it is negative i can only guess your hormones are off. i had a mc in may and my body has been out of wack since. my breasts have hurt and tingly nipples even though im not pg. i never had this before. so what im saying is hormones make a big difference in how our bodies work. i suggest if your sexually active and not wanting to become pregnant either dont have sex or protect yourself. it is really easy honest. i am almost 35 and have never had an unwanted pregnancy. i say this guessing you may be 19 from your call name. do what is right and use protection in one way or another. raising a child isnt easy or cheap or anything that we dream of. it is rewarding but only when we have the means. take care of yourself and maybe talk to your dr about what would be the best form of birth control for you.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1643235611
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.