Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Lump

To make it short, i have this bump right under my left earlobe. when i squeeze it i notice it's hard and the size of a hB pencil eraser. and a little further down i have this hard area as well. it's like a little ball. When i look right i feel the lower bump. when i press or squeeze on these two bumps they do hurt.

i've had bumps like the one right under my earlobe by my sideburn areas before but they went away.. but not the round ball one further down..

can anyone give me some info and what may cause it? i want to know what i may be dealing with..

thanks
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi I'd go to the drs and get it checked out. Could be a cyst but there again I,m not a Dr . Youd be better seeing your Dr. Good Luck. Chris
Helpful - 0
My first advice to you is: Leave it alone, don't touch or squeeze it, it won't make it any better, if not worse.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1643235611
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.