Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

head pressure

Hi im 25yrs old and a mother of a 7yr old.In the past couple of years i've experienced differen recurrent symptoms like palpitations,tightness on my chest, shortnes of breath, and a tingling feeling on my face. But recently i've experienced what i can describe as pressure on the top of my head, when it comes on is not like a headache is just this heaviness at the top of my brain i also get this hot feeling on it along with dizzines. I start getting this feeling that is similar to the way you feel when you drink alcohol and some times my hands get shaky and my eyelids begin tingling too. It really worries me because I dont know why its happening. I hope someone can tell me why i might be experiencing this symptoms.
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
DO you have any numbness and tingling in your fingers, face or toes or problems thinking or remembering?

I have been experiencing numbness(it comes and goes) along with heart palpitations, shortness of breath and memory loss & brain fog. I also have severe head pressure just like you are feeling. it is not bad in the morning but progresses throughout the day. Sometimes I have a pain in the left side of my head. I am thinking of being tested for Lyme because i had a bout of unexplained low grade fever (still have it today), fatigue (still) and muscle aches back 9 years ago. I have been having problems ever since to include bowel, itching, eye problems, irritability etc (much more). All test have been normal, have been to heart dr, several ent, several pcp, derm dr but nothing is ever found.

Good luck to you, Dana
Helpful - 0
Pum
It does sound a lot like anxiety/depression/stress.  Try self-help measures (meditation, good breathing, eating and sleeping well, excersise, music, be kind to yourself) but if your life is being ruled by worry then be sure to see your doctor.
Good luck.  Try the mental health board to see how common your symptoms are.
Helpful - 0
are u stressed? stress can do crazy physical stuff
Helpful - 0
This is regia I forgot to add in my question above that once i woke up at night and it felt like my brain was vibrating inside my head and my eyes felt like it too it only lasted for a few seconds it frightened me.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1643235611
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.