Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

SHOULD I WORRY

Hello-and thanks for looking. I am very worried for I have a 2 and 3 yr. old. I am a 25 yr. old female who has up to now been very healthy. About 3 weeks ago (about a week after my period) I started having this moving sensation around right ribcage. (like a baby moving)this happened off and on every day. Then after about a week, that sympton went away and I got this feeling in the same spot but it was a constant feeling like something was stuck on ribs and It felt like I should be able to push it off, but I couldnt. I went to doctor during the 1st sympton and he said he didnt think its nothing. So when I got the 2nd sympton I went to urgent care he did a chest x-ray and found nothing. then after a week of 2nd sympton it went away and I started having really bad back pain. Really in low back. and I have recently started having mild cramps that feel like they do when I should be starting period. (i never get pre/post period cramps before this--just the 1st day of my period). Then I found out last night the cramps were really bad after intercourse...IF ANYONE HAS ANY HELP I REALLY WOULD APPRECIATE IT ALOT...I have NO insurance and have a appt. for a free clinic monday but not sure if they can give me a pap smear..--thats what I want next--does anyone know if they do that?   Thanks---also does anyone think this is ovarian or cervical cancer or cysts?  THANKS
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Gee I should have checked my spelling better!!! Obviously my typing skils are not good this early in the morning. LOL
Helpful - 0
Hi, I know exactly how you feel.My problems started about the exact age as you are now. I went thru many test except the one I feel I still need-a lower GI. The movement is in my case gas trapped in the intestine on my right side under the rib. It got so bad that I thought it was my gall blader or apendix. After years of this pain my ribs seemed to just stay sore and tender to the touch.All ultra sound and blood work showed no problems. I had pain and eventual nausea after sex. all the exams with my GYN showed negative for indometriosis(?SPELLING)I got to the point that my entire upper body would hurt when I had extreme gas like a domino effect the gas caused pressure on the ribs,which pushed on the breast bone the spine,my collar bones and neck and shoulders,and eventualy my back just hurt every where.
I also started having very aggervating lower back pain.
All these things and the only real reason is the gas my body produces. Funny how I fugured it out was an exray at my Chiropractor...I had huge bubbles of gas in the X ray like 5-10 the size of grape fruits,by the way I only weigh 160lb, can you imagine the pressure. No wonder I hurt.The digestive doctor said it was reflux and gave me Nexium,which made me have Taste perversion,every thing had a nasty after taste.I reguested a lower GI as my bowl functions were starting to change,what I would call flushing,Having to go and go right then.And if I get the least bit constipated my entire lower stomach hurts with every step as though it is bruised. I hope I am not scaring you,I tell you all this because today age 38 I finally feel good.I have felt good for about 2 years now,very few of those prior problems on rare occasion. What I figured out on my own was I was in the start of IBS. That a lower Gi would have probably told me 10 yers ago. I made several changes to my diet,no MSG,NO dairy is possible...I use 2% milk and eat only real cheese no imitation cheese,stay away from pasturised things,est alot of green vegtables. I dont take any gas meds or abtacids any nore except for the occassional rolaids after A spicy meal.My suggestion would be to try eliminating some of these things from youdiet and see if it helps, also try GAS X and over the counter med. If you notice improvement you might be having the sam issue I was. GOOD LUCK
Helpful - 0
thanks for the info
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1643235611
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.