Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Metallic taste, nausea, night sweats, headaches, confusion, balance problems

I have had a Metallic taste, nausea, night sweats, headaches, confusion, balance problems for 3 years now.  I was put on Celexa but it gave me bad panic attacks so I have been off it for 3 months now.  I still don't have any answers after every medical test in the book (all results Normal)  Any help would be appreciated.
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi  Thank you for all the comments.  I am seeing my doctor again this month and will mention the CFS
Helpful - 0
alymerfud:

Symptoms of lead poisoning can include abdominal pain, muscular weakness and fatigue, constipation, and headache.
Severe exposure can cause nervous system disorders, high blood pressure, and even death.

http://www.healthscout.com/ency/68/287/main.html

==========

If the Lyme bacteria infects the nerves to the ears and the organs of balance, dizziness and vertigo can result.

Night sweats can be a symptom of an infection, including tuberculosis or Babesiosis, which is a tick borne disease.

Hope this helps.
Carol
Helpful - 0
and lead poisoning is a very tricky deal so mention it to ur dr.  Sometimes as someone else mentoined you really have to push for certain tests

Good luck man
Helpful - 0
Have you had any tests for Lyme's Disease done? I had many strange symptoms for a long time and it turned out to be Lyme's. Igenex Lab is a good one - the Western Blot Test. www.igenex.com
Many doctors will try to tell you not to bother or don't give much credibility to the tests or the disease, but they are wrong. I know lots of people who have gone through this and it turned out to be Lymes.
I hope you will find out what's wrong with you soon; it is difficult to go through (took 9 years to figure out what was wrong with me!)
Helpful - 0
and does lead poisoning sound unreasonable?
Helpful - 0
Have you had an MRI?
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1643235611
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.