Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

blood when going toliet

What could be the reason for when you do poos theres blood?
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
hi thanks the blood is bright red when i had my daughter 3 years ago i got really bad piles form giving birth they went down heaps but didnt go away completly.im also on cilpram which is an anti depresnt but have been on them since she was born and this has really just started thanks for your coments
Helpful - 0
hi thanks im on cirpram which is a anti-depesent from having my first baby 3 years ago but this has just really started i did get really bad piles when she was born and they did go down but not away completly.the blood is bright red.thanks again for any possible answers.
Helpful - 0
125112 tn?1217273862
If bright red, that would be from the lower end-that of course. includes hemorrhoids.
If darker red, that would be upper problems. You need be more specific.
A simple  hemorrhoid will cause slight streaks on the T.P.
Helpful - 0
First off you need to go to a doctor because it could be the same of something serious. What color is the blood.. That is a sign of where it might be coming from. DO you have any other symptoms like constipation (sp). What meds are you on? It can be a side effect of meds.. I know lots of question but I do not want to lead you the wrong way.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1643235611
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.