Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

swollen stomach, plevic pain,leg cramps.

I have had my tubes tied almost 3 years ago, and this past week I have had leg cramps (like they are really heavy and just a ache like feeling), pain in my lower adominal(all across)that comes and goes but is more like a pulling sensation and plain out uncomfortable, and my stomach is swollen like hard as a rock (I look 4 months pregnant).. I went to the doc,they done blood work and said that I was not pregnant and he said that since I have not had a cycle sine july that I was swollen from this and gave me some pills to start my period and put me on birth control for three months. I have never been regular when it came to my cycle and never had these symptoms, but my question is has any one else had this type of symptoms, I think I need another dr to look at me but don't want to sound crazy.
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
att. momof1d, i had my tubes tied in march 2002. since then, things have been horrible for me. we share some symptoms,(irregular,if any bleeding, severe pelvic pain, constant leg and body aches). I've had 2 surgeries, one was the reomval of my appendix, (due to unknown cause of pain in my lower right side), next was a tumor the size of a softball, also on the right side. I have been in constant pain all this time. I have went to the E.R. on several painful occasions between, getting a different diagnosis everytime.  (ovarian cysys, fluid in abdomen, pid, endometriosis, etc...) I'm SOOOOOOOO tired of the pain. Now my blood pressure is at 100/150 and i need to take lopressor to control it. I never had any b-p problems before all this. I dont know what to do, one doc tells me to have hysterectomy, next dont. Honestly, im ready to have it to rid myself of the pain. its truly debilitating. I have 2 stepdaughters (5&7) that i care for solely, and its really hard. Don't be like me and sit home in pain for months, then years, go DEMAND for a doc to Correctly diagnois you. I wish you the best of luck. I dont have any insurance, so I have to bounce from doc to doc. dont do that. Get a steady doc and get yourself fixed, you deserve it!

Helpful - 0
I think I am going to go to a different doc. I went to the one that done my tubes and he just wanted to get me on the pills to start my period and put me on birth control...I just wanted to know if anyone else ever had this happen to them or had some advice, I only took one of the pills to start my period and I am not going to take any more till I go and see someone else..
Helpful - 0
143952 tn?1237864541
why not ask your doctor to do a an ultrasound?
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1643235611
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.