Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pain in left testicle... Only comes when irritated or when blue balls comes...

My left testicle is... fragile?..

when put uder pressure, or i get a blueball's.. it will start to ache, and my lef groin/ lower abdomin will ache, or my lower left back but a small part.

Ive had this for about 2 years... hasnt gotten worse or better.. could this be prostate cancer? there are no lumps, no pains when urinating or ejaculating.

i am an 18 year old male.

i am aware i made another post here, but that was a different problem.
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I found a lump on my left testicle right beside my big vein its kind of at the top its small and it hurts when I squeeze it I like to know what you think it is and if you think its cancer.

PS. Im 17 and I have a lump on my right testicle bigger but when A doctor checked it out he said it wasnt big enough plus theres a lump in a vein on my right testicle and I know clue what that is but it hurts some times please get back to me right away!
Helpful - 0
Yah man have a doc check it oout for ya....you wont regret it if you go but you will if you dont I promise
Helpful - 0
Your liver is not even close to that area. I agree, go see a doctor.
Helpful - 0
kay, yeah i hav the little lumps at the ends.. they are like the tubes and veins right? cuz i can like feel kinda tubes thingys from there...

andddd i know its not chlamidia (still a virgin, i vowed to myself to save that until i am married ^.^)

But no lumps...

Also i have lower abdominal pain.. and when i go to the bathroom and do number 2 (not ****) it feels better afteer.
could this have something to do with my liver orrr something?
Helpful - 0
Ok man...prostate cancer doesnt cause L testicle pian. Testicel cancer does but not prostate cancer. Have you done a self check at all. Grab it and gently roll it between your thunb and forfinger with both hands. If you have a lump there that may cause it to hurt. (Youll know if you have a lumb because its ugly and in a spot it shouldnt be) At the ends youll feel lumps that are slightly attatched but feel like there not part of the egg thats your testicle. Dont go squeezing that to hard or that will hurt. Its supposed to be there so dont freak. Other things may be epidytimitis and maybe chlymidia. Go to your doc if your worried better safe that sorry. (When in doubt check it out!)
Good luck
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1643235611
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.