Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

anxiety and weak legs?

I have been having shortness of breath and weak arm and legs with what I believe are fasulations, My Question is has anyone ever had anxiety cause this. I am taking busiprone 15mg a day and .5 ativan at night now 8 days.  I have had tons of test and doc's think its anxiety. When this all started 7 weeks ago I did not anxious but now I am after being sick for so long.
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Shinobi, I really like your advice to this person. Could you check out my post "LIGHTHEADEDNESS and other symptome" (lightwise is the user name) and tell me what you thisk ? Thanks
Helpful - 0
Hey bro....I had an HIV scare that I am still dealing with and you know what? We're shareing the same symptoms. Im in the medical field and can tell you that symptoms are a horrible indicator for any disease...except for anxiety. When your stressed your shoulders tighten up and pull your trapezious muscle foward and it pushes your neck all out of whack and then your nerves get irritated and wammo...leg and arm pain. Let me guess muscle weakness in your thighs (Both) maybe calf pain and pain in the back of your legs...not really painful but just like you ran alot and the now they feel like jelly (am I close?)
This is clasic symptoms along with headaches and neck aches and lower back pains.
1. Give your meds time to take effect and start balancing you out.
2. get a good Chiropractor and massage therapist (Trust me dude its not bad having someone working on your trigger points and feeling your muscles unwind like a rubber band)

3. Go and do something that you love to do and get away from whatever is your stressor is.
4. Excersise your ass off and get rid of negative energy that makes you get stuck in neutral and not moving foward anymore.

Im still dealing with this and probably will for a while. remember that your brain is more powerful than you will ever imagine and can mimic symptoms of something that you just read off the net/book. focus and live the moment man...this is not a dress rehersal this precious life we have so live it like your dying man. Take care brother and remember....negative thoughts are just that...negative so think happy thoughts of your past present and future.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1643235611
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.