Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

My problem an Demi Re endoscopy today!!

Hi myproblem and Demi thanks for the info the other night. I had my endoscopy today . Nothing found in stomach area but they did a biopsy  and want me to go for a scan of some sorts. Not sure where the biopsys from I did ask and they said they couldnt find my notes great eh!  I should get the results in two/three weeks. Also is it normal to get quite bad chest pains after I thought it might be wind as a result of the endoscopy?
Apart from that can any of you tell me why when I have walked a few yards my blood pressure drops . Eg normal for me has always been 120/70 never varies but when I walk a few yards it drops to 90/70 . Just curious as too why!!  Thanks chris
8 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thanks very much for the suggestion Ive been looking at a few on the net and I,m definately going to invest in one. I will post on the forum when I get my readings after a week or so. Appreciate the info though. XX Crystaly
Helpful - 0
125112 tn?1217273862
My mother swears by the name, "Omron" for BP monitors. If you do purchase one, you should compare it (raeadings, take it with you) with the one at the Dr. office.
Helpful - 0
Thanks for the comments Im definately going to invest in a bp moniter. Most of what ive looked at makes good sense and fits in with my symptoms . Take care  XX Chris
Helpful - 0
You sound like my daughter her first labour was 23 hrs as well . Long time and gets you really exhausted . The baby certainly was bigger than expected !
Funny you should say about dizziness I mentioned to my neuro when I last went that if I walk a few yards I feel like Im going to pass out ans she didnt really say anything so I just thoght its another quirk if you know what I mean. I wil mention it to my Gp. Come to that I might invest in a bp moniter and see what the difference is myself. Thanks myproblem yet again . I will post the results when I get any. xx Chris
Helpful - 0
Congrats on the new grand baby. Wow, what a big baby girl! I'd be thrilled if my labor goes that fast. I was 23 hours with my daughter and she was only 6 lb. 6 oz. I expect this one to be small too. Then again, I'm very small, only 4 ft. 10 in. and usually 115 lb.
Low blood pressure can make you feel dizzy, or have low energy. It would be a good idea to at least have it looked into.
Helpful - 0
127512 tn?1193742216
Low blood pressure can also make you feel bad. Google it.
Helpful - 0
I think I will mention it to the Dr I saw last week if I can get to see her. Apart from that I got a phone call this morning from the hospital asking if I could come for a scan tomorrow so thats scheduled for 11.20am uk time. I won't get the results for three wks they said so I will post them if there is anything to say. regarding the blood pressure drop I don,t really think its anything really other than it takes a lot of effort for me too walk . As far as I know loew blood pressure isnt an issue its when its high I think. Thanks yet again for replying . Hope your well. By the way not sure if I said but my daughter had a baby girl on monday evening 9LBS 6 ozs (big one) Quite quick for her second baby. Her waters went at 4.30pm and she had her at 6.50pm . Hope your labours as quick as this. Mum and baby are fine. Shes absolutely beautiful!!! XXX Chris
Helpful - 0
I am glead you got your endo done. i hope it yeilds some answers. Are you feeling better today than you were right after? I agree that it was probably just air in your system causing the pain. As for the drops in BP, I don't know, but you really ought to try to see that helpful Dr. again, and mention it to her. Somehow I don't think your reg. Dr. Would take you seriously.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1643235611
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.