Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
136986 tn?1232399830

spazzed? overtired? stressed? or all?

I haven't posted on here in a long time, everything has been going great, but I have a question. It's not life threatening or a huge problem, its just something I've been wondering about. Ok lately my schedule has been pretty hectic, I've had so much to do, and even had things overlapping. Well I sometimes feel as if I'm holding my eyes open really big. Or should I say spazzing out? Like one day I got up at 5:30, went to school, had band rehearsal until 4:30, then ran to an elementary school, then during that time I had to be at another class, so I missed half of it. When I got to that class I felt like I was spazzing out, I finally got to sit down, but I couldn't. It felt weird. Is this because of my schedule and the fact that I'm not getting the proper amount of sleep, therefore taking naps almost everyday? Or just regular stress? Thanks for any advice.
9 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I have many problems, like getting very excited, and not being able to settle down. I am 12 years old, in the 7th grade, and basically healthy. I can get so excited that I start coughing and choking. My mom says I need to chill, but it is hard to do so. I try to control myself, but sometimes I can't. I sleep generally 7-9 hours, depending on the homework load. I don't eat a large amount of sugar, and I am extremely active in the sports and running sense. Why do I get these odd spazzing moments?
Help...
Helpful - 0
I am really tired lately and I am really worried about my science project that is due in 3 days and i haven't really gotten around to it lately. I'm also worried about my brother because he has panic attacks. also my best friend that Ive known for years has been hit by a car last week and has had brain and spine surgery and cant talk or walk again and i may never see her again. since then Ive been really tired.
Helpful - 0
630459 tn?1250048537
Thank you a lot,
I've done some research on most of those, and they don't sound all that bad.
Well sort of.
But yes it helped a lot, It's good to know i have someone's support. =]
Helpful - 0
563773 tn?1374246539
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Hello,

Some of the possibilities for your symptoms are anemia, diabetes,thyroid disorders, fibromyalgia(a disorder classified by the presence of chronic widespread pain and tactile allodynia(pain even on touching)  and chronic fatigue syndrome(often manifests with widespread myalgia and arthralgia, cognitive difficulties, chronic mental and physical exhaustion).

Eat healthy nutritious food and take some iron supplements for some days.It will help.If symptoms worsen then pls consult a physician and discuss the above possibilities with him.  

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted if you have any additional queries.

Helpful - 0
630459 tn?1250048537
My name is Michael, I'm 14 years old.
I don't know why I'm so worried and depressed, But for the passed three weeks I've been feeling tired, a little achy, neck pain and a minor headache.
This isn't on and off. This is how it stays. I went to the doctor and they didn't draw any blood even know I wanted them to to see if I had some kind of viral infection. They told me it was my allergies, but i haven't been sneezing etc. Could I possibly just be "Over Tired"?
please comment back..=/
Helpful - 0
Well, you could say that, although after a while and by a while I mean something like 5+ years and sometimes going days without sleeping and the occasional forgetting to eat various meals, and you are willing to have reletivly permanent dark circles under your eyes, well it stops effecting you. I mean personaly, it's now just become my lifestyle and extreme stress has no effect on my whatsoever. But then I know nothing of you, but if I could change between living like this and living normal I might choose this just because I've never really known what the "normal" thing is now. But I've read medical studies that people who have too much stress live shorter lives although I think if you grow up like that stress is normal and won't do anything...Just depends on what your used to.
Helpful - 0
136986 tn?1232399830
wow, ok so I should try getting more sleep, and try to make my schedule a little less hectic?
Helpful - 0
You might not be getting the proper amount of sleep, but after a while lack of sleep ceases to bother you (although the dark circles under your eyes become reletively permanent). I typically don't get to bed until somtime between midnight and 2:00 and I get up at 6:00.
Helpful - 0
136986 tn?1232399830
And that day I didn't get home until 9:00pm and stayed up to do homework. and my schedule is usually like that. wake up at 5:30am, sometimes 5 depending on the day and dont get to bed until 11pm
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1643235611
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.