Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

worried about a problem

My girlfriend has been on birth control for 5 months. This past week she has been spotting blood, but she is not on her period.  could this be the birth control or is something wrong. Also she has a white discharge but thought it was a yeast infection. used monostat for that a week ago.
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I am a 53 year old female who has had alot of medical problems this year. Last Dec. had a stent put in LAD artery for a 70% blockage 3 weeks later on 1/1/06 had a stroke which left me with no sensation on right side of body. I have CAD disease high blood pressure very high cholestrol and now they found a 2cm enlarged lymph node in left lobe of thyroid which I am having a biopsy done next week. What I want to know is I get night sweats and sometimes they happenen in the day also. Do you think this could be from the enlarged lymph node. Need answsers please write back
Helpful - 0
I have had this neck pain for over 5 months when it first came i was in bed for 2 weeks with this headach on the right side of my head  for days then it went away the headach that is know it's my neck just at the base of the back of the head on the right side close to the spine i have this pain which goes up in to my head i also feel like hot spots in my head i have had a catscan mri nothing showed up on the test so the doctors here have pritty much written me off i just want to find out what it is so i can live a normal life again this has been going on way to long everyday for the last 5 months of my life i live with this pain in my nack that goes up in to my head
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1643235611
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.