Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
165026 tn?1514167516

Looking for relief from chronic undiagnosed problems

I have been experiencing problems that have been interfering with the quality of my life.  

1)Chronic pressure over eyes, sensitive to touch..if I look upwards hard i can almost mimic the pressure..feels like if ..could be coming from TMJ type jaw and facial tightness.  Had sinus surgery which did not affect it, so it is not that..also had head MRI which was normal.

2)Chronic gastritis problem...dull ache in stomach area...had tests again, which just showed slight gastritis.

Could these be related? also feel lethargic due to these constant distractions.
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
inflamed muscles in shoulders & neck. Joint pain in hips adn shoulders. Constanct extreme fatigue
Are htese emdical problems or just in my head?
Helpful - 0
165026 tn?1514167516
Thanks for posting, and for your stories..it feels good to know others are out there.
Helpful - 0
Hi! I was just DXed with a Medium Hiatal Hernia and Chronic Gastritis. I am currently on Nexium, 40mg per day..and it has decreased my horrible heartburn attacks. However...I still have attacks.. and I never know where I'll be when one suddenly starts up. Life-altering to be SURE!

A good friend of mine, just this evening, told me of her own account with healing her stomach ailments(including an ulcer).She went to a Health Food store and bought a bottle of pure Buckwheat Honey. Ask your doctor if he/she has heard of this "remedy" for gastritis. On payday I plan on starting this product and will post my results. It's worth a try...I say!

I found this forum by typing in "medium hiatal hernia" in the Google search engine. It gives me consolation to hear from others who are in the same "boat" I'm in. I also suffer from 2 bulgeing discs, a herniated disc, and a pinched nerve. However, that's for a different forum.LOL!Good luck!
Helpful - 0
165026 tn?1514167516
thanks for your support, Betsy...yes, had an endoscope, that's what showed the gastritis...thanks again.
Helpful - 0
Not a doctor here, but I know I get that type of pressure on my left eye, it turned out to be a combination of Stress and way too much exposure to second hand smoke from the neighbors downstairs filtering thru to my apt. As for the dull achy pain in your stomach have you been checked for possible beginnings of an ulcer? Hope that helped some.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1643235611
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.