Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Maybe Ectopic Pregnancy?

I think i might have an Ectopic pregnancy but i am not sure. I am having bad sharp cramps in my left lower abdomen, where my IUD is. They kind of shoot down my leg.  My neck and lower back  as well as my upper back were so sore i could barely move last night, and my lower back is still very sore and crampy as well as my neck,I also had a fever last night and could not stop shivering.I have been having alot of bad headaches and have also gained alot of weight, which is abnormal for me. I took a hpt a couple of weeks ago when i was having similar but duller pain and it came out neg. I have already had my monthly last week and i am not spotting. I am not sure what is going on, could this be a ectopic pregnancy or something else. I know there is a risk of this with an IUD. I also had an abortion back in Feb and i know that can also cause a risk.  Please help me and tell me if you think i should go to the dr.
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
You could have a urinar atract infection, dehidraded or Bacteria Vagnosis.
I don't think you are PG.
But you never Know.
Helpful - 0
Do you know what ectopic pregnancy is and what the symptoms are? I have a couple of those symptoms. I have had a urinary tract infection before trust me this is completely different, it is affecting my whole body.
Helpful - 0
Please go to the doctor!
Helpful - 0
YES GO TO DOCTOR... be safe
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1643235611
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.