Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Undiagnosed Problem Solved Blood in Sperm hematospermia Solution Antibiotics

I read the recent postings here about hematospermia and had no signs of infection.  I had negative urine tests std checks prostate checks etc etc.  After going to a medical clinic then emergency and finding nothing, I went to a urologist. Sorry to say that it took this amount of time and money for a solution.  The urologist unlike the clinic and emergency room gave me antibiotics, called Doxycycline.  Unlike the clinic that found nothing and therefore could not prscribe nothing they gave me these antibiotics.  They said what I had described was classic prostatitis.  The blood was to much for me to just excuse. My constant pursuit of a remedy financially and emotionally lead to this solution.  I should not have had to endure this for two to three months. I have read the postings here and hope this will help others experiencing negative results. Good Luck Merry Xmas my gift to all of you posters. I was cured in two weeks after taking these.

Mike
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I was the same as u guys I got a doctors appointment tomorrow it only started yesterday so I have been reading up things to expect when I go to the doctor it freacked me out so I got the next doctors appointment I could but as I was reading this one guy says he has had blood in his sperm for 2 months now bro I would have seen a doctor a fast as I could u just do wait mate not trying to be mean or come off as an ******* I would just go see a doctor buddy take care I hope ur all ok
Helpful - 0
A related discussion, Blood in Spurm was started.
Helpful - 0
to any dr. in the house pls my problem is that have been seeing boodin m sperm for the past two month now but dont know what to do.pls help me
Helpful - 0
miikeyd, I'm happy to hear you seem to have found a solution. However I'd like to know if you abstained from having sex (or masturbation) during those 2 weeks you say it took to cure the problem. The reason is that abstinence (if such is the case here) could just as well be the reason for your getting better as the antibiotics.

Only way to tell for sure is to know whether or not you engaged in your usual sexual activies or not. If you did, then there's a good chance this may be an actual cure... which is what I and all the men who are afflicted with hematospermia are desperately hoping for. It would be the best Xmas present I ever had in my life.

PS: I noticed the main thread on this subject was closed by the moderators for a reason I can't understand.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1643235611
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.