Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Tinnitus and Tingling Sensation in Head

eer
Last year after a sinus infection diagnosed my by GP, I developed tinnitus.  In December of 2005, I was diagnosed with BPPV by an ENT, was treated and cured.  However, the tinnitus is continuing since last year.  The ENT stated I might always have it.  Any comments on this?  

Also, not sure that this is related, but I went back to my GP this past week for a symptom of "tingling" or "bubbling effect" in the back of my head which sometimes radiates around the sides of my head.  He still believes it's blood pressure related.  I was experiencing rising and falling blood pressure, so my meds were changes from Micardis to Diovan HCT.  Last night was very bad.  I am experiencing no headaches or head pressure, but the tinnitus and now the "tingling" intensifies when lying down only.

Help!  Thank you.
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I have been feeling tingling in the head and face area.  I felt dizzy the other day at work.  After that i've had this issue mentioned.  It feel like a nagging little rat.  This is constant.  I've been reading it may be panic disorder.  This tingling comes and goes often in a day.   I went to have a MRI done yesterday and could not complete it due to the clostaphobia.  Help!!!!!

Shel
Helpful - 0
I have had tinnitus since the January 1st, 2006 and now am experiencing a tingling sensation mid-upper back on right side (bra strap area).  This comes and goes and doesn't bother me too much, but today, as I was strolling my 2 year old I got the same tingly sensation down my right leg (rear).  First of all, any ideas of what it could be as far as the tingling goes?  Then could the 2 be related?  Thanks.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1643235611
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.