Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

syncope, leg pain, nausea

I have been passing out recently.  I did a tilt table and I passed out 30 seconds into the 2nd part.  They said that my heart was double what most ppls are when they pass out though so the docs were confused.  I have low blood pressure they said.  Ive had some nausea and some vomitting.  Right now its mostly just abdominal pain and stomach pain.  My legs keep hurting more and more now and its started on my arms too.  Ive been extremely fatigued now.  Ive never felt this tired or slept this much since I had mono 3 years ago.  My doctor said depression or a med Im on could make me tired, but I dont feel down and I even tried now switchin meds.  I dunno what to do cause the pains getting worse along with the fatigue.  I withdrew from the semester even.  Id like to get back into college and my life.  Ive had blood work but I dunno what they did.  Does anyone have any ideas?  Im growing frustrated and would like to figure this out.  I first passed out Dec 23rd so Im sick of waiting.
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I feel your pain. Im having troubles with dizziness and concentration. Im pretty sure it cost me a letter grade on my last circuits test. Now finals are coming up an if this **** doesnt improve Im royally boned.
Helpful - 0
Do you have night sweats at night?  Are you running a fever?
Helpful - 0
no night sweats currently but I get hot easy.  I just got news that my gallbladder needs out.  So now I got weird syncope, gallbladder, fatigue and leg pain they say all seperate.  I find it odd to have all this at once unrelated when I am an active 21 year old.  I wonder if something could be causing it all.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1643235611
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.