Aa
A
A
Close

TTC Over 40 Group

support group for women who are trying to conceive or have conceived a child over the age of forty

21 - 40 (of 531) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My cycle began on May 23. On June 5 touching my nipples resulted in the most excruciating pain. By June 6 I was a little queasy. Now I have sore boobs, lower belly pain and discomfort (cramp-like) on my right side. So, is it that I ov...
donsgirl149 | Last answer
I was told by my doc that my progesterone was a little low and thought it might be why I've had 2 m/c. I bought some otc progesterone cream and have used it for about 3 months. This is the first month since then that we have an excellent...
Beancntr416 | Posted
Its the fifth time am trying to list and sm being booted out somehow. Will cut to the point- our baby arrived and is a healthy little boy. Just wanted to say thank you ladies for your uplifting words od wisdom in march when I was just d...
cher01 | Last answer
I am expecting my pregnancy results tomorrow. I am 42 and after my husband had a vasectomy 14 years ago we have decided that we wanted another child. This is our third round with ivf and after two failed attempts I am worried about being...
momof3greatkids424 | Last answer
Hi I am 44 years old and have been trying trying to conceive for 2 years, i cannot afford ivf treatment and wondered if anyone has any suggestions for alternative treatment i could try.My GP seems very dismissive about things and has'nt ...
lynn439 | Last answer
I decided I'm concentrating on getting both of us as healthy as can be, so I can say that we gave it our best shot. I'm thinking that if I don't get a BFP in the next 3 months, it probably won;t happen :( So, I just picked up some Fert...
carolyn865 | Last answer
1222208_tn?1307699761
Trying TTC after miscarriage in January. Anybody over 40 TCC or pregnant naturally???? Am I too old to keep trying??
bart166 | Last answer
1021834_tn?1379295900
Michelle Duggar is expecting baby #20. She is 45 now and is trying to stay healthy to ward off any complications. She's kind of surprised, but I figured she would get pregnant again, as fertile as she seems to be. I wish them the best...
naturschld | Last answer
I thMelatoninMelatonin, is a natural hormone produced in the pineal gland in the brain and helps regulate sleep patterns. By resetting the internal body clock it can help insomniacs to sleep better. It is also helps in cases of seasonall...
carolyn865 | Last answer
1017834_tn?1443017723
Hi, Ladies just wanted to say all this talk about 35 and above how our age affects us from getting pregnant don't believe it. When I was 32 I through IVF 3 times 1st try I got Pregnant but had a miscarriage other 2 times no luck, so ...
MZReD226 | Last answer
1753470_tn?1379785421
I just went to my dr. about a month ago and she told me (at 47) I am going through menopause. I have no children, not from lack of wanting. All my life I have wanted one so bad! Well I guess this is my life. Not only could we not hav...
genguru | Last answer
So after a lot of badgering, I FINALLY got my GP to do some hormone level testing. I had to switch OB's, and she wanted to refer me to an RE for testing, and they couldn't see us until Mid-March. I'm almost 43 people, I don't have time!!...
Beancntr416 | Last answer
Hello all after have to deal with many of ttc on ourselves we finally came to the conclusion of using donor eggs. Have any of you women had problems preping your lining for embryo transfer?
doris8200 | Last answer
1740756_tn?1311285683
Anyone out there having trouble getting follicles to go to blast due to the follicle being immature?
1biologist | Posted
ladies I am 50 years old and just had 2 beautiful healthy twins in september via egg donor IVF , my advice for all off you is remember this you are not spring chickens, so take it easy if you feel pain take it serious and sit down and re...
sigoise29 | Last answer
1021834_tn?1379295900
Got the results back from the Maternit21 test I took. Dr's office said it would take 2 wks but got them back in 8 days. Very happy to say that the results were negative for any problems w/ the tri's. They also have the sex of the baby...
naturschld | Last answer
1481183_tn?1348974661
Hello everyone, Any advise or comments appreciated.I am a normal 28 days usually i am right on time give or take a day maybe. I had a chemical pregnancy onSept 26th and then again November 3rd 2012. I bled for 6 days like a regular perio...
4mel4 | Last answer
938718_tn?1323787114
Hi all. I've been waiting patiently to let you all know that I successfully conceived naturally and am now almost 12 weeks pregnant at 43 years of age. The growth scan at 9 weeks looked good and the heartbeat was strong (178). I'm 12 ...
JourneyJoJo | Last answer
My last period was September 1-5 I have had bad headaches and sick to my stomach every morning I've gained a couple pounds but not much I've taken a ept and clearblue but both read negative this was about a month ago.. My mother has a ra...
SissyBaby | Last answer
Hi ladies, i am new to this forum...Can anyone help me out. i have milky discharge from my breasts when i squeeze on them, also feeling tired & bloated. Usually when i have my period i bleed for the full on 5days, last month i only bled ...
nai33 | Last answer
A
A
Recent Activity
1108141_tn?1443272987
Blank
LandM2009 commented on LandM2009's status
Feb 05
1108141_tn?1443272987
Blank
LandM2009 13dpo and another bfn. Feel... Comment
Feb 05