Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

TTC Over 40 Group

support group for women who are trying to conceive or have conceived a child over the age of forty
Hello everyone, Any advise or comments appreciated.I am a normal 28 days usually i am right on time give or take a day maybe. I had a che...
Hi all. I've been waiting patiently to let you all know that I successfully conceived naturally and am now almost 12 weeks pregnant at 4...
My last period was September 1-5 I have had bad headaches and sick to my stomach every morning I've gained a couple pounds but not much I...
Hello ladies I am new to this forum, I have been struggling with TTC for over 3 years and have seen so many doctors, naturopaths, 1 fa...
Need your prayers and baby dust. Got a BFP on Wed after trying for the past 19 months. Had pretty much decided it just wasn't going to ...
Well the genetic testing came back as having an extra chromosome 20. Has anyone had this and went on to have a healthy pregnancy? My re s...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.