Aa
A
A
Close

TTC after Mirena Group

For women who have had the Mirena removed and are trying to conceive. It's hard finding someone who is going through exactly what you are. This is a place for women to come together so we can compare and contrast. What are you using or going by? BBT, CM, OPKs?

1 - 20 (of 11) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I need help I have had the iud mirena in for 7 years after giving birth to my daughter. I had normal periods before I got pregnant and had the iud mirena put in. I got it taken out Jan 16th. With in the week I had brownish spotting tha...
  Posted
OK so I am very new at this so if I am in the wrong forum let me know. I had my mirena put in Aug. 2011 after the birth of my first daughter. Before conceiving her I was told I had pcos but conceived her naturally. My husband and I are n...
  Posted
Is it normal or am I pregnant? I had Mirena removed 7 days ago. I have experienced breast tenderness, and exhaustion, and lower back pain. I also a couple days ago spotted and had some cramps. Just hoping and crossing my fingers and toes...
  Posted
ok ladies i had my mirena placed jan of 09 and removed sept 2012 since then ive had problems, my man and i have been trying to conceive since sept whe nthe doc told me that day pof removal we could start since then i only have a period i...
  Posted
3097464 tn?1341106958
Well ladies I am here to ask for some prayers, crossed fingers, and baby dust.. I am really hoping and praying for that BFP tomorrow!! Wish me luck! -Stephi
  Posted
3097464 tn?1341106958
Hello ladies, I am new here my name is Stephi I just had my Mirena removed on June,28th,12 and we are actively trying to get pregnant. Reading some of your posts was discouraging because I was never told that it could take so long t...
  Posted
743826 tn?1377895789
I had Mirena removed Sept 26. I got pregnant on my third cycle. The pregnancy really didn't feel right from the beginning. I didn't get full on morning sickness like I was expecting. Anyway, I had a natural miscarriage at about 10 weeks ...
  Posted
743826 tn?1377895789
Yes!! At least it was in my case. I got a positive opk 10dpo. I did not get a positive hpt until 12dpo! I started barely spotting the night of 9dpo and as of 13dpo was still spotting. It is possible to have a +opk and -hpt because it ...
  Posted
743826 tn?1377895789
I have been trying to use BBT, CM and OPKs. I have trouble getting my temperature first thing in the morning sometimes because I already have 3 children. So I know I haven't been tracking it properly. I have been using OPKs for about ...
  Posted
743826 tn?1377895789
I had my iud removed on September 23, 2011. I had it placed 6 weeks pp after my 3rd child on January 19, 2010. Insertion was just a pinch. It was the 8 weeks or so of bleeding that was bothersome. After that my AF was only "normal" about...
  Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
accobb joined this group
Welcome them!
02/15
743826 tn?1377895789
Blank
Stef110 Boys are 14 months, crazy! Comment
03/14