Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

TTC after Miscarriages Community

MedHelp's TTC after Miscarriages community.

1 - 20 (of 463) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 26 years old and after trying for a whole year to fall pregnant naturally, i finally did, only to have a miscarriage 6.5 weeks in. I was devastated but now(only a few days later) i am alot more optimistic and positive about the whol...
  Posted
I just had a m/c on 1/15/16 i was 13 and a half weeks pregnat and just got my period 2/7/16 this was my first pregnancy and first mc but my husband and I have been trying for the past two and half years. I was taking clomid to get pregna...
  Posted
I just had a m/c on 1/15/16 i was 13 and a half weeks pregnat and just got my period 2/7/16 this was my first pregnancy and first mc but my husband and I have been trying for the past two and half years. I was taking clomid to get pregna...
  Posted
i'm a 33 year old female just diagnosed with a balanced translocation after 2 miscarriages. i've seen a genetic counselor and currently have a future appointment set up with a doctor who specializes in genetics, but in the meantime i'm t...
  Posted
i had miscarriage 2 weeks ago while i was bleeding i was having sex with my boyfriend . before and after my ovulation we are still having sex, now i feel pains all around my waist and my back too is paining me, sometimes feel weak so i ...
  Posted
So my husband and I have been trying to conceive for what will be a year in December for our first child. I had a miscarriage naturally 09/23/15, I was 5 weeks a long.. I bled 11 days and ovulated on 10/10 ( 16 days from beginning of my ...
  Posted
1302038 tn?1439578832
This is my first round of clomid since my miscarriage in feb. I ovulated and starting yesterday 4dpo I have been suffering extreme nausea and vomiting. Is it to early to have symptoms. I really lost please help!!!!!!!!!
  Posted
I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks. I had terrible pain in my left side and bled for 17 days. My hcg levels were around 150 two weeks ago. I had unprotected sex 9 days ago. I took a pregnancy test today. It has a very faint positive line. I ...
  Posted
Me and my husband were pregnent a couple months ago but tragiclly lost our baby, now i was suppose to get my period on Sep,17 but it did not come. its been about 8 days now exactly and the symptoms im having are different then before. My...
  Posted
I found out I was pregnant in February and sadly lost the baby in March. It was definitely an accident! And the miscarriage was the worst thing I had ever gone through. (I did not have a D&C, my doctor made me take the pills and pass the...
  Posted
Miscarriage July 3rd. Bleesing stopped friday and i had sex saturday. Should i wait it out before trying again ladies.Or is it safe now
  Posted
hi, i am a women of age 28. TTC after D&C in dec 14. last menstural date jun 1 , 2015. last 2 cycles wer exact 28 days cycle. had sex until 15th june. but i messed up by taking primolut n 1 day mistakenly.got bleeding on 19th june like m...
  Posted
2149304 tn?1447814562
I had my period March 28th through the first and then again April 11th through the 17th. My question is when should I approximately get my next period? I know my ovulation period is past. I started having nipple and breast tenderness tod...
  Posted
finally got my BFP ladies.
  Posted
I miscarried twice and I have been trying since with no luck. My last pregnancy was almost two years ago and I almost died. I had to have a dnc and since than I have not conceived. I am heading for an appointment to see ob/gyn to determi...
  Posted
Found out I was pregnant June 14th. 5wks along. Pretty uneventful pregnancy aside from being diagnosed with Tricamoniasis at 14wks. U/S at 14wks 1 day. Took medication Metronidazole 14.5wks. 16wk appt. on Sept 5th my son had no heartb...
  Posted
Hi, I had a miscarriages last July. After it my first period came on Oct 7. It was heavier than what it used to be before my pregnancy and with more cramps. It last 5 days. After it I just got my period again on Oct 31, the only thing is...
  Posted
Your question: "If I had a period on 5/09/14 thru 5/13/14 and then had sex on 5/23/14 and then had a regular period on 6/3/14 thru 6/7/14 and had sex during period in June could I conceived on may 23 cuz I never have periods after I get...
  Posted
Hi , I am 29y.o. I have given birth to a full term baby girl in 2005 and a boy in 2011. With both pregnancies I was told during US that I had a subchoronic hematoma, I never had any bleeding,I was followed by a perinatologist and didn't ...
  Posted
So i had a miscarriage in march of 2014. I got first period on June 15 2014. I took a Home pt on Sunday July 13th 2014 in it was neg. Now its July 17th in no period. So now i am confuses on what to do i need help......
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
TTC after Miscarriages Community Resources
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
961574 tn?1449149056
Blank
mhv