Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Anxiety Group
Teens have anxiety too, so if your teen is suffering from anxiety make them write down a question and see if your fellow community can answer it or if you have any questions on how to help your teen ask now not later.
1 - 20 (of 12) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm a 15 year old female, and I have been having anxiety symptoms most of my life. When I was younger I clearly had separation anxiety un...
1 answer |
hi, i am only 15 years old and have had anxiety for almost a year now. its breathing anxiety. its controlling my life. i can be perfectly...
4 answers |
Im 15 and I had my first anxiety attack a few days ago and it was the worst experience of my life. If it happens again, what could I do t...
Im suffering from depression &im 15 idk what to do with myself I feel that all I can do is cry &its making my life difficult &i feel alon...
2 answers |
i am 16years old and just starting having anxiety attacks about a month ago. i run cross country, track, and i participate in like every ...
I used to get severe anxiety attacks, but haven't in a very long time. now, i am completely unable to be inside my house or car alone at...
i hate going out in the evenings/night. whenever someone asks me if i want to go out i will immedietly feel nausic and i start to get pre...
I really hope that someone can help me. My younger cousin aged 14 is having some problems, I have put it down to anxiety but I'm not sure...
1477728 tn?1287326688
I've been shy all my life and that hasn't been a big problem till around now starting high school, since 7th grade i've been insecure abo...
1 answer |
1534597 tn?1295172590
im only 15years old aand for most of my life i have been sexually abused and i always qet flashbacks. i also get reaally weird dreams tha...
1 answer |
1613426 tn?1306690347
I am currently in the 7th grade and I am close friends with the eighth grade class in my school. I am rather upset because they are gradu...
A few weeks ago my mother and I were walking our dog at night. It wasn't our usual area but we lived in the area. Out of no where a man j...
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
zoebekah joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 12
13370510 tn?1429653940
Blank
nicol96 joined this group
Welcome them!