Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Depression Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.
21 - 40 (of 1289) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I'm a fifteen year old girl and I have a great family. At school, everyone seems to like me and I am considered a genuinely nice p...
4 answers |
1138674 tn?1260819831
Im 15, and a freshman in highschool. people told me highschool wouldn't be easy, but they never said that it would be this hard. Last yea...
4 answers |
Hey there, Just to start off thank you for taking the time to help me. Well I am 14 years old and I am a male. I have been really ...
3 answers |
Hey. I'm a teenager who has confusion about my sexuality. I don't know if this HOCD or self denial. It all started in the summertime when...
1 answer |
I'm doing my best at school, but I can barely make it. My grades got worse when I started attending middle school. Even if I study, most...
2 answers |
I was recently involved in self harm but only once. The cuts/scratches don't seem that bad to me, how long will it take for them to disap...
0 Am I a lesbian/bi in denial? Help me plz!!!!! Let me just start by stating that I am a teen who truly does not want to be les...
1 answer |
Well ;i have and old problem that grind my nerves in a wa.When i was in primary school;they looked at me with disgrace;as well in middle/...
I'm 15 and recently a lot of things haven't been so great for me. My grades in school are dropping, my friends are leaving me, and I've b...
1 answer |
I wake up every morning feeling completely empty and sad,normally it goes after a few hours but sometimes it comes back again or it doesn...
1 answer |
I am 18 and a senior in high school. I have been struggling on and off with depression for the last 4 years. It's only my mom and I, and ...
16308986 tn?1446878347
So hey, I'm me, I didn't know where to turn to. I've been in and out of this "hole" for about three years now. I'm 17, nothing is truly e...
3 answers |
Iam a daily mastrubated person and 20 years old but some days ago my penis have a prblm..my penis is coming smaller and small pain I can...
1 answer |
I am 14 years old, and I was adopted when I was 4. I sometimes do think about killing myself. I'm a Christian girl and I don't understand...
2 answers |
I'm 15, I have quite a few friends but not any that understand, 4 years ago my sister got a symptom that made her lock the world out, she...
So maybe two and a bit years ago I had to be removed from school because of an eating disorder and at that school I got bullied quite a b...
At the beginning of the year I moved in with my mum after telling her about how my dad abused me for 8 years. Since I moved away I have l...
3 answers |
How can I explain to my CHRISTIAN parents that I am depressed and suicidal I listen to metal music which they both hate and no doctor can...
1 answer |
One cannot help the situation I am in. Though I have friends, I retain the belief nobody cares about me. With aprents that are split and ...
4 answers |
I've recently started talking to my school's counselor, and I made the mistake of telling her " I think I'm depressed." when in fact I AM...
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
4059843 tn?1454481984
Blank
mishymoshymarcy I AM HEALTHY. I AM HAPPY. I... Comment
13 hrs ago
4059843 tn?1454481984
Blank
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
May 29