Teen Depression Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Jeremy1012
I'm an 18 year old student who is currently finishing his final exams. I am a very pessimistic person who believe...
By acsss
I went through depression for just over a year, now its just on and off stages. I got to such a low point in my life....
By cece_jome Blank
anxiety over sexuality. I always thought I was straight, but now my mind has convinced me that I'm not. I truly do no...
By jakaechun
I've been a little depressed lately and its for the stupidest reasons. I've been somewhat unhappy since I was 9. I mo...
TabshaMar 22
By CallmeNika
Hi, I'm a 14 year-old girl and I think I might have depression. Or anxiety. Or something, I really don't know how to ...
nadinnaMar 13
Kitkat05Feb 09, 2012
By AlyRae Blank
I've been extremely depressed for about two years now, but I've always been unhappy since I was 10. That was the year...
By eve000
Im 14 and have been diagnost with severe anxiety and depression. Ive had it for about a year and a half. Ive been on ...
By Its_Me_Dreamer
So today, February 27th, is my birthday, a day you would expect to be full of joy and happiness, but all i can seem t...
By Turtle222 Blank
It started when I was in 3rd grade. I was really quiet and I always tried to fit in but at the end of the day I would...
By Manumamgai Blank
M 18 female.actually i don't know why but i hate people around myself.i just want to live happily nd alone. Is this i...
By wildandlonesome Blank
I'm a 14 year old girl,5'8,112 lbs.I feel so awkward and I just really want to get out of this stage.I'm a tomboy,I d...
By inneedofadvice44 Blank
Hello, I'm a fifteen year old girl and I have a great family. At school, everyone seems to like me and I am considere...
1138674 tn?1260819831
DeadontheInsideOct 09, 2010
BettyBuysDec 16, 2009
By dazedandconfussed27 Blank
Im 15, and a freshman in highschool. people told me highschool wouldn't be easy, but they never said that it would be...
By Jagnoor Blank
Hey there, Just to start off thank you for taking the time to help me. Well I am 14 years old and I am a male....
KelihebJan 26
By cece_jome Blank
Hey. I'm a teenager who has confusion about my sexuality. I don't know if this HOCD or self denial. It all started in...
KelihebJan 26
Hannah444Jan 24
By StrawberryMilk Blank
I'm doing my best at school, but I can barely make it. My grades got worse when I started attending middle school. E...
By user__2016 Blank
I was recently involved in self harm but only once. The cuts/scratches don't seem that bad to me, how long will it ta...
Mr_HeptoDec 24, 2015
By cece_jome Blank
0 Am I a lesbian/bi in denial? Help me plz!!!!! Let me just start by stating that I am a teen who truly doe...
By ABCD934 Blank
Well ;i have and old problem that grind my nerves in a wa.When i was in primary school;they looked at me with disgrac...
JustHelp123Dec 15, 2015
By laurenx_ Blank
I'm 15 and recently a lot of things haven't been so great for me. My grades in school are dropping, my friends are le...
Recent Activity
Blank
bugbrat uploaded new photos
2 hrs ago
4059843 tn?1465214932
Blank
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
Aug 24
4059843 tn?1465214932
Blank
mishymoshymarcy Breathe and let go, I can d... Comment
Aug 23