Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Depression Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.
41 - 60 (of 1299) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I wake up every morning feeling completely empty and sad,normally it goes after a few hours but sometimes it comes back again or it doesn...
1 answer |
I am 18 and a senior in high school. I have been struggling on and off with depression for the last 4 years. It's only my mom and I, and ...
16308986 tn?1446878347
So hey, I'm me, I didn't know where to turn to. I've been in and out of this "hole" for about three years now. I'm 17, nothing is truly e...
3 answers |
Iam a daily mastrubated person and 20 years old but some days ago my penis have a prblm..my penis is coming smaller and small pain I can...
1 answer |
I am 14 years old, and I was adopted when I was 4. I sometimes do think about killing myself. I'm a Christian girl and I don't understand...
2 answers |
I'm 15, I have quite a few friends but not any that understand, 4 years ago my sister got a symptom that made her lock the world out, she...
So maybe two and a bit years ago I had to be removed from school because of an eating disorder and at that school I got bullied quite a b...
At the beginning of the year I moved in with my mum after telling her about how my dad abused me for 8 years. Since I moved away I have l...
3 answers |
How can I explain to my CHRISTIAN parents that I am depressed and suicidal I listen to metal music which they both hate and no doctor can...
1 answer |
One cannot help the situation I am in. Though I have friends, I retain the belief nobody cares about me. With aprents that are split and ...
4 answers |
I've recently started talking to my school's counselor, and I made the mistake of telling her " I think I'm depressed." when in fact I AM...
1 answer |
Hi. Sooo I'm 17 and I've been suffering from anxiety for as long as I can remember. Two years ago I was diagnosed with depression and hav...
2 answers |
I don't know if this really has anything to do with depression, but the mental health part of this website wasn't taking questions. Somet...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm 17 years old who lives a pretty good life. I've just finished high school and have gotten accepted into the university of my cho...
1 answer |
At the beginning of the year I moved in with my mum after telling her about how my dad abused me for 8 years. Since I moved away I have l...
1 answer |
Hi, I just wanted to ask a question, how do you know if you are depressed? I am 15 nearly 16 female and I have noticed and my friends h...
2 answers |
So many times ive thought about suicide ive just recently turned 16 and ive been thinking about doing it since i was 13 i used to cut sti...
1 answer |
I think I have depression, but I can't tell my parents about my thoughts because they do not believe and wouldn't understand how I feel. ...
3 answers |
Do you have something you need to tell your Mom or Dad about? But dont think you can? I went through something in my own family and I can...
i only just recently realised that i'm probably depressed. im fourteen and its not like im unpopular or anything since im really sociable...
2 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
bugbrat uploaded new photos
3 hrs ago
4059843 tn?1465214932
Blank
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
Aug 24
4059843 tn?1465214932