Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Depression Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.
61 - 80 (of 1288) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi I'm 15 years old and I'm an only child. I have been depressed for two years now and I'm addicted to cutting. I seriously don't know wh...
2 answers |
My name is sylvia, I'm 14 years old, and I think I'm depressed I don't no, there's been a lot going on, my grandfather is very sick and h...
1 answer |
I can't take the pain anymore it's suffocating me!!!! I can't live like this any longer it's suffocating me. It hurts so much and I ju...
1 answer |
I'm a seventeen year old girl and I think I might be depressed. I don't do drugs or drink any alcohol, and I don't cut myself. I...
114 answers |
I am 18, Cuban old fashioned family.. I really wished I could receive t without their knowledge.. Any place that can help me with this?
3 answers |
12161413 tn?1423752719
any depressed teens want some advice from someone who experienced depression and wont judge pm me
1 answer |
Hi. I'm 16 years old and I am certain that I am suffering from depression. I have been having suicidal thoughts for several months and ha...
5 answers |
I am 15 years old and I've always been happy , im just someone who everyone knows as a very bright person. In november I started to feel ...
1 answer |
I havent been myself lately. I have this feeling that everything I try will go wrong. I cannot laugh with my friends like I used to, I've...
I havent been myself lately. I have this feeling that everything I try will go wrong. I cannot laugh with my friends like I used to, I've...
So I actually got help for my PTSD and self esteem issues (posted these problems in earlier post)! I'm going to counseling now, my first ...
1 answer |
This problem is not uncommon towards us teenagers. Hello, I'm 15 years old and i have been skipping classes when I was just in first y...
1 answer |
I cut, not very deep, just enough to see the blood come to the surface and watch a few drips of blood run down my arm. It comforts me, m...
1 answer |
What am I supposed to do? What am I supposed to feel? What am I supposed to say? Who am I supposed to be? Who am I? All these questions k...
1 answer |
I'm not dumb, but am I smart? When I look at my results I think I need to change. You can get judged and critiqued so easily if you got...
1 answer |
my last post was in the summer and i talked about my depression and how i've felt this past year and even before that. i think it's time ...
2 answers |
I've been cutting since Prep. :( and all that. I don't want to stop like AT ALL but I admit that it isn't a great thing to do in the long...
2 answers |
I'm 18 and I know it was a long time ago but when I was 13 I was raped and I fell pregnant I had a miscarriage and I kept it to myself. I...
1 answer |
So I'm 17. I'm cyberschooled and a senior. I'm failing when I use to have a 4.0. I never have the motivation to do my school work and a...
2 answers |
11264991 tn?1416693189
hi everyone my name is salma I'm 17years old i dont have any problems with my family my friend but i feel lonely i dont have any relattio...
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
4059843 tn?1454481984
Blank
mishymoshymarcy I wonder what universe I wa... Comment
May 22
4059843 tn?1454481984
Blank
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
May 22