Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Teen Depression Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

81 - 100 (of 1285) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
am I depressed? I took two surveys and they both said I have high depression. I've recently lost a good friend, it was completed my fault because I was just out of it but I'm slowly realising that I might actually need her. I'm very lazy...
  Posted
5805034 tn?1403868893
Communities Expert Forums Health Tools Friends hi my name is Maddie, i am 18 years old i turn 19 in December. i am about to finish my first semester at tangaza college (in Nairobi Kenya). I start my exams next week. i am a doin...
  Posted
I think I may be depressed, I'm 14 year old girl, I want to talk to someone about it, but I don't want to talk to my parents because they won't listen and my mum will think I am just attention seeking which she said when I spoke to her a...
  Posted
Hi, i have only recently joined and i am not in the best place. This year has been pretty tough and i thought i would get it all off of my chest at once. It started off with my bad AS grades, they were horrific and made me feel like i w...
  Posted
So i dont know where to start. This is my first journal entry or diary or whatever the **** you wanna call it. I dont really know what to write so i guess ill start with my girlfriend.. So her names hailey and she around 5'6, blonde hai...
  Posted
All my life i used to feel so guilty for the littlest things. I would feel awful for weeks, months and sometimes over a year over moderately small things. But today i didnt go to my class because i had a headache and just sat in the bath...
  Posted
My dad thinks that I don't like him, and I feel like he's given up all hope on me. All my life he has treated my brother better than me. Just tonight I heard him talking to my mom and basically telling her that I'm her son and I'll alway...
  Posted
I'm 13 years old, and I've always been a relatively popular, happy girl. I do great in school, play sports, and do a lot of things out of school too. But this year, my parents have started fighting a bit, and ever since, I've been very u...
  Posted
I don't even know what I'm asking but okay let me just say everything. I'm 16 and in 10th grade. I have noooo credits though. I just can't get up and go to school everyday. I've been doing this since 7th grade, since after my dad died. I...
  Posted
Hi I'm Brittany barrett I'm a girl and I'm 14 years old and I'm in year 10 and my birthday is 7 july 2000 I feel lonely and sad I feel stupid ugly fat worthless unhappy. I feel so horrible and lonely my brother said no one is gonna want ...
  Posted
how to die without pain in a second??? plz help me
  Posted
Hi, im a 19 year old girl, a type of person who loves to mingle with everyone, meet new friends and attend rave parties. I love that life. But suddenly it all ****** up like my grades went down ive become an irregular student in college ...
  Posted
Hello my name is Lisa and I'm 16. I have a great family. We are in good condition except that I only live with my mom and I don't have any brothers or sisters. I honestly look quite beautiful but I hate myself. It has been two years that...
  Posted
I hate my life I feel like I have no friends and just a cople min ago my 2 friends from school said they don't wont me to speak to them im only 12 and I cry a lot cuz I feel like im alone and no one cares about me and it hurts some times...
  Posted
I really dont know what to do with my life anymore...from the start, i never really had much self confidence. Im a freshman in high school and all my friends would laugh at me when i try to belong with them, and if i be smart, im labeles...
  Posted
11143736 tn?1415675559
So taking a quick glance through the rest of this topic, I realize that I'm in a far better position than most, situation-wise. My parents are still together and healthy (even though my father can have some incredibly ****-ish moments fr...
  Posted
hello, my name is monica, im 17 but lately i havent been feeling so well. Now i have OCD (popping pimples) and sometimes i cry for no reason and i frequently keep looking at the mirror. idk maybe because my mom always tells me that im be...
  Posted
Hi, this is my first time on a forum, I have been feeling really down lately. I have been close to tears or crying every night lately and I have been feeling hopeless. But overall I just feel vulnerable and unsure of myself. Its like I'm...
  Posted
Hi. My name is Savannah . My mother was diagnosed with bipolar and extreme depression when she was only 16 years old. I think that it traveled down to me. I feel like me, as a person, will never be good enough to the world. I can starve ...
  Posted
I'm 17, over the past 4 months I've lost 3 people in my family through death and I had a rough patch with my boyfriend. I find myself crying a lot for no real reason. I've already grieved but sometimes when I start crying I can't help bu...
  Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
4059843 tn?1454481984
Blank
mishymoshymarcy Sometimes the things that a... Comment
22 hrs ago
Blank
cracker420 commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
Apr 30
4059843 tn?1454481984
Blank
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
Apr 28
Blank
Mood Tracker
Track Mood Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Top Mood Disorders Answerers
1415482 tn?1459706314
Blank