Teen Health Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
austynwayneeless than a minute
By austynwaynee
Okay. I am 18 years old. I smoke marijuana and cigarettes. And drink rarely. Every time I smoke weed my heart pounds ...
14579752_tn?1435275357
Marzable183 hours
Ruben557Jun 25
By Ruben557
Well I've noticed a pimple on my penis but I don't know if it is one or something serious its like a white head but p...
By Marzable18
So I pee into a cup last night and let the pee stay there till this morning what I saw was red sparkle I don't know i...
By CCC12345
This is the 4 th time bleeding this month an I'm having a lot of discharge come out with the blood it's like a period...
By blahblahla
Hello, I'm a teenager and started experiencing a thick, white discharge. but today, i wiped and.it was yellowish and ...
By EliseZippy
My boyfriend and I recently took part in manual sex. Although he says he never had any pre-ejaculatory fluid on his...
xixi_xoxoJun 25
By Bunny678
My chest has been hurting it comes and goes.. Its not a heartburn. It hurts right under my left boob . it hurts when ...
By woman007
I had an oral sex with my boyfriend. He fingered and rubbed my vagina. His penis touched my vagina and he rubbed it w...
By janice_bell
Hi, so I've been having some itching around my vaginal area for a few months now. It doesn't itch all the time but it...
By willyhealth
I have also played with my penis excessivly through child hood and have faced abuse, and masturbated to an extreme le...
haloweencandySep 01, 2008
By Helpthestretch Blank
Sorry for the slight slang, but i cant think of a singular for masturbate to put into context, but why is the 2nd wan...
FaithAnnnJun 15
By EliseZippy
I am in my early teens. My period is late by about two days, and it is often quite irregular, but I believe this is d...
By marii209
Ok so formdays ago i had sex & ever simce that day i dont feel like i usually feel my stomach is always hurting & my ...
By trapp_queenn
So about a week ago, i had sex with out protection for the first time. Couple of days later i thought i started my pe...
By JennerBug
Question: I've been have occasional lower back pain that subsides within a few minutes and extreme pain when I pee...
By Kendall144
Okay so I'm pretty sexually active with my boyfriend. We've been together for about 8 months now and are very loyal t...
By kbaker100
Just got my wisdom teeth out. Only had my two bottom ones. One I have TMJ so will this affect that in any way and two...
By Rpcali18
About 2-4 days ago i noticed something on the shaft of my penis and i saw it was a bump. It has gotten a bit bigger s...
By Karebear011
I don't think I have an infection but I don't why my discharge is sticking to it?? My discharge is not like cottage c...
aid821Nov 27, 2010
Secret_AskerNov 26, 2010
aid821Nov 26, 2010
By Secret_Asker Blank
Hey im only 15 and my balls peel and dont realy itch only weekly and when it does IT DOES. I have never had sex, i ma...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank