Teen Health Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Kbabiislickk
I had my period June 21-28 I had sex July 5 n my boyfriend came in me today I wiped after I went pee there was a litt...
CuucmberJul 20
kindascared907Jan 23, 2012
cathrinOct 31, 2010
MsConcerned219Jul 01, 2010
breebree12Jun 30, 2010
By Super confused Blank
I haven't started my period yet, and I am 14 years old. Just last night i realized that I was having brown discharge?...
By BabyJojo1103
It's this white and yellowish color and has an Oder kinda. I know it happens after a period cycle but it's happening...
By Cless1668
Ive developed what seems to be a rash (not sure) between my leg and gentials/penis. Im not sure if its serious alrhou...
By scout77
Can gaba cause impulse control issues and/or aggression?
By harri_L_sands
Sometimes, i get a slight 5 second headache which follows with dizziness. I usually close mu eyes to get rid of it bu...
By TeenagerThatWorries
I'm 15 years old and for about a week now I've been having really bad Gas issues I can't burp , constant pressure in ...
By Hannah_marie02
I have these red bumps all over my vagina and inner buttocks and it's spreading. It doesn't itch but I don't know wha...
YardBullJul 09
By frstwerldproblemz
I have squeezed some blackheads on my nose. My nose was previously smooth and straight. Now it is bumpy and the scars...
By Mythio
I could be walking around and suddenly everything goes black and I only have a small circle of vision. I usually will...
YardBullJul 04
By TeenagerThatWorries
I'm 15 years old and have been suffering with severe anxiety for months now , I've been to the doctors they told me e...
By Cheerlover37029
I'm female & I'm 20 years old & I've been nauseated , but not as bad as it's been this month. I get nauseated all the...
ivionnaFeb 20
tickedNov 02, 2011
By Lin2012 Blank
I have been having horrible headaches, nausea, fatigue, stomach pains, and tiredness. I want to know what I may have?
By SapphireRayne5
A few days ago I was with my boyfriend and we were laying naked. His penis rubbed against my vagina for a second and ...
By elizabethgreentree
I started taking sertraline (25mg) June 9th for anxiety, but I stopped taking them for three days because it caused...
Nosila86Jul 19, 2014
Nosila86Jul 19, 2014
trish5684Jun 20, 2010
By xan502 Blank
This is so gross to even think about. I just recently learned we have a small out break of bed bugs. They have mostly...
By Snowflake_aila
Dont judge me on this due to the fact i dont know much on this. So i am a 16 year old with alot of problems health wi...
Pauly357Jun 17
By yoyo211
Hey I shave around my penis now lite spots coming up
Pauly357Jun 17
By Snowflake_aila
Dont judge me on this due to the fact i dont know much on this. So i am a 16 year old with alot of problems health wi...
By Pauly357
Recently I shaved on my vagina and noticed a small bump on my skin. I wasn't sure if it was a skin tag or pimple so I...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank