Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Health Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.
1 - 20 (of 6669) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
errm i feel awkward writing this and embarased but on my ball sack i have white spots and there rock hard i am worried its something bad ...
20 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 15 years old and have been suffering with severe anxiety for months now , I've been to the doctors they told me everything was fine a...
2 answers |
i am 17 years old. recently i just noticed my ball sack is very dry and scaly, and it is very red. my d.ick seems fine, but from the ba...
23 answers | 1 comment |
1412776 tn?1283115149
im 16 years and i had imaginary friends scine i was 4yrs old.they are mostly tv cartoons and they grew with me in every thing in my life ...
7 answers |
Hi, I'm 14 years old, This past week or two I've felt extremely dazed and its like everything is moving extremely fast around me and I'm...
2 answers |
I haven't started my period yet, and I am 14 years old. Just last night i realized that I was having brown discharge? It continued this m...
18 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, Since about two weeks ago I have what I think is extreme anxiety. I was diagnosed with GAD a few years ago, which mainly arises be...
1 answer |
I'm a sixteen year old virgin with a big problem. My vagina smells absolutely disgusting (sort of like rotting garabage) and I haven't ha...
|
Just noticed today when i was in school that when i walked it really hurt, almost like i had a splinter down on the sack. i tried to touc...
I am 16 year old male earlier I had pain in my left testie and left lower back.i went to doctor he said me fir ultrasound of abdomen and ...
2 answers |
Hello, I am 16 years old of age and this is my first time on a relationship in high school. One day, my boyfriend began to finger me and ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
First off, I'm 16 y/o, 6' tall. I weigh 130lbs. I should probably weigh 160ish. I'm also probably one of the pickiest eaters ever born--T...
1 answer |
This is my first time on this site i made it specifically for this question so please help. Im 16 and i had sexual intercourse for my fir...
I am worried that I will have to get surgery or some serious problem will develope please help
1 answer |
i need help with my friend. i like my best guy friend and he stares at me a lot. my friends even see him doing it as well. his friend say...
Idk what this is but it is w little lump in my nose and it hurts when I tuch it is it a pimple or something els is there a way to make it...
1 answer |
I've been having back pain on the lower left side for a couple of months. I'm a cheerleader and I've hurt my back in the past due to stra...
i have this small round bump at the back of my hand it moves when i fold my hand into a fist and when i open my hand,it doesnt hurt but i...
I recently got back from a camping trip and I had severe nausea, and a pounding/stabbing headache on the left side of my head. That lucki...
So I've had a problem a few times where I wear ankle high socks and after a couple hours it leaves a mark (most often on the top of my an...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources