Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Health Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.
1 - 20 (of 6666) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I am 16 years old of age and this is my first time on a relationship in high school. One day, my boyfriend began to finger me and ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
First off, I'm 16 y/o, 6' tall. I weigh 130lbs. I should probably weigh 160ish. I'm also probably one of the pickiest eaters ever born--T...
1 answer |
This is my first time on this site i made it specifically for this question so please help. Im 16 and i had sexual intercourse for my fir...
I am worried that I will have to get surgery or some serious problem will develope please help
1 answer |
i need help with my friend. i like my best guy friend and he stares at me a lot. my friends even see him doing it as well. his friend say...
Idk what this is but it is w little lump in my nose and it hurts when I tuch it is it a pimple or something els is there a way to make it...
1 answer |
I'm a sixteen year old virgin with a big problem. My vagina smells absolutely disgusting (sort of like rotting garabage) and I haven't ha...
i am 17 years old. recently i just noticed my ball sack is very dry and scaly, and it is very red. my d.ick seems fine, but from the ba...
26 answers |
I've been having back pain on the lower left side for a couple of months. I'm a cheerleader and I've hurt my back in the past due to stra...
i have this small round bump at the back of my hand it moves when i fold my hand into a fist and when i open my hand,it doesnt hurt but i...
I recently got back from a camping trip and I had severe nausea, and a pounding/stabbing headache on the left side of my head. That lucki...
So I've had a problem a few times where I wear ankle high socks and after a couple hours it leaves a mark (most often on the top of my an...
I haven't started my period yet, and I am 14 years old. Just last night i realized that I was having brown discharge? It continued this m...
18 answers |
What does this mean I need help ?
2 answers |
I am not prescribed to any type of medication. I took 40 mg of Prozac and 30 mg of Vyvanse at once. I can't sleep, my hands are numb, I ...
So, recently my balls have gotten a lot itchier, and I soon noticed a huge red spot on it. It really bugged me and the itch drove me insa...
My daughter (17) just diagnosed with vasovagal syncope. Heart tests fine, did not pass out during tilt test. episodes mostly occur at s...
9 answers |
My last normal was period was the beginning of March. I was supposed to get my period in the beginning of April but it never came. I assu...
1 answer |
I have a nail biting problem. My nails are chewed down past my fingertips. My ring fingernails are shortest, at about an eight of an i...
34 answers |
Ive developed what seems to be a rash (not sure) between my leg and gentials/penis. Im not sure if its serious alrhough its been hurting ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...