Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Health Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.
1 - 20 (of 6686) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So a little while ago like a few weeks ago I had a pain in my right leg it went away about a week ago but yesterday I noticed my left let...
I'm 16 and a female but about 5 weeks ago I wasn't feeling good and went to the doctor had a cold and chest pain on the left side of my c...
Here is my problem about 8 weeks ago i had a herpes outbreak and it was bad take my meds last about 7 days before clearing up. Now at the...
My mom put me into online school in August and ever since I haven't been able to get any work done... I try and try but nothing seems to ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Im 16 years old and I've always had somewhat irregular cycles. My last cycle was nov.20, however my appetite has gone through the rough. ...
So I'm 18 and I haven't had my period in 6 years. When I first got it it lasted for 3 days and it just stopped out of no where I haven't ...
1 answer |
Hello,I'm 13 years old and I've been thinking about masterbating but when i want to i get kinda nurvis and i dont do it. Also, when i wha...
10 answers |
Hi! Im 17 years and in one month i am going to have a surgery om my arm. The nurse told me that i Will be put to sleep during the surge...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Im 14 and im a male. This happens barley but when i pee clear discharge comes out. It sticky also. Just clear nothing else. When i feel a...
For the past week or two, I've been having this pain in my hip and it hurts if I lay on it for about 10-15 minutes, it was so bad to the ...
Alright well I went pee and my pee was a normal color but when I wiped, there was a light pink color on the toilet paper. I'm 17 and I ne...
25 answers | 1 comment |
Hi...I'm 15. I'm very much worried about my height. I'm only 5'1. Want to grow more but I'm not. I have not grown a few cms past 2-3 year...
I have told my parents that I have yeast infection but they think I am lying. It itches down there really bad, smells too and I don't kn...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm here because I haven't been hungry in the past few days. I don't know what type of information is needed but I'm a 13 year old gi...
I've been experiencing vaginal discomfort and itching for about a week, I took a look today and noticed a tear on one of my inner flaps. ...
Hey so i got dis weird bump on my vigina and idk wat is it and im 14 a virgin is like a mosquito bite but idk how to treat or wat to do a...
1 answer |
My friend sent me an X-ray of his chest. There's s huge black spot in his upper right lung perhaps. It's located about the nipple seems t...
1 answer |
errm i feel awkward writing this and embarased but on my ball sack i have white spots and there rock hard i am worried its something bad ...
21 answers | 1 comment |
1200615 tn?1265345480
Ok, so I'm 15 years old. I just consumed about 3 teaspoons (about 1 tablespoon of nutmeg) Am I going to die? Or what's going to happen? ...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources