Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Health Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.
1 - 20 (of 6733) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
s90
Today I have noticed yellow discharge and some blood,no fishy smell,no pain,no itching,virgin.My period date is coming soon.So is it real...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I'm really embarrased to ask this but i'm worried. I'm fourteen and i started my period in sixth grade i think. My period is about to...
7 answers |
Since i was ten, i was having weird things like imagining that your in a different world. Walking around and around. Even until now I'm s...
Hi, I am 17 years old and have had to sexual partners the first one currently I have had for two years and I have not had any outbreaks ...
Hi, I'm 18 and my periods have always been very irregular. The shortest cycle I've had has been 35 days, the longest has been about 4 mon...
i am a boy from 16.Two days ago i received an over the knee spanking from my mom.I stilll get occasionly a spanking. i deserved a punis...
1 answer |
I have bed bug bites on my vagina it hurts so bad I can't wipe when I pee but I can pee perfectly fine, how do I get rid of the bites asap?
1 answer |
Hello. My daughter has been showing signs that are worrying me. Well my daughter has always had a boyish personality, but she wear all no...
3 answers |
Hi,I'm a 15 year old girl who is currently suffering from all kinds of body pains for two months now.It all started when i was hospitaliz...
1 answer | 87 comments |
I kinda wanna know how a guy is turned on. hahaha thanks:D
38 answers | 1 comment |
So I've noticed these white tiny little spots on my penis not on the top but lower from where it starts and on my balls and they are like...
I have red spots all over, and it itchs bad. It's all over my body and I keep getting them more after awhile. Is it bug bites? Why do...
Hi, I'm a 15 year old male. About 5 days ago I noticed a floater in my left eye, i only notice it in very bright light, like on the bea...
3 answers |
M a 17 year old girl Iam in relationship from november.......now I want to just end it because my sister dont want me to be in relationsh...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi, I am a teen male and am really anxious about what others think of me. I would like to wear some new clothes that look nice on me but ...
1 answer |
well a long time ago i took theses skinny pills that would make u eat less at my dads now it been 6 yrs now and im never hungry for break...
20082896 tn?1489831621
I want to ask what happens when you do sex for very first time? For how many days does it bleed ? Does it requirs a pad ? Like that for p...
hello, I am 13 years old and I weigh 116 pounds, am I overweight?
2 answers |
I noticed it a while ago that there was a small hole (Smaller than my meatus.) on the top right side of my penis. I'm 99.99% sure it was ...
I have been having all the signs of getting my first period for about two years now, and i still havent gotten it. I have done a lot of r...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources