Teen Health Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By jessicaanicolee7
I've been noticing that for the past two months I've been getting a lot of ingrown hairs around my vagina but then I ...
SashandraAug 08
noahdouglasJul 27, 2011
R_TempzJul 23, 2011
fabutanJun 29, 2008
donb_flNov 01, 2007
By D_Red Blank
Hi I am 15 yrs old and have a girlfriend. We are very mature, and she really gets me aroused. We have never touched e...
By Warby5
Sorry for detail: Well Im 17 and I've notice that my cervix is very hard so I thought my period was coming soon but i...
By Izabezle_1200
Hi I'm 15 years old, I am a girl and I have had my period since I was around 12 or 13 years old. It's usually good, s...
By soniya12
I do fingering in my vagina...n frm last month I hv iching there..n nw I got sumthin white partical inside mah vagin...
By rusty_ryne
We are 23 years old. My girlfriend is still virgin and I never entered her because Her opening is very tight that its...
drmeowAug 03
margypopsJul 12, 2008
otaku465Jul 11, 2008
April2Jul 11, 2008
By chanmui04 Blank
Hi, I've got a question. I'm going to be 19 years old in August and I am currently 4'9'' 1/2. My doctor says I'm d...
By LeBeauPrince
and despite getting less than 4 hours of sleep per night? I used to sleep on average 2-3 hours a night at the age...
By talleelee0030
I get really really BAD period cramps. I get light-headed and have to spend the whole day in bed. This typically last...
By talleelee0030
Hi, I get (pubic) ingrown hairs from time to time, but I don't shave/wax down there, at all. In the past, I've remove...
By LastpointDawson
Hi, my name is Devon, and I have been freaking out for the past few days, its a very long story. To start, my girlfr...
15070940_tn?1438241380
By Flaymflag
My **** is 2.8 in long when not hard and 3.5 in long when it hard pleas tell me how to make it longer
By LilithMiller
Ive tried several different sites and NOBODY is helping me and I'm really scared... I'm 14 years old and I've been...
By TheAidanCollins
I'm 18 years old as of May 25, 2015 and I was 17 at the time that I noticed the bump on my leg. Around February 15th ...
By Colt35
A week ago me and my girlfriend we humping naked going up and down her vigina shaft with no protection but my d*** ne...
By Kasper62
I noticed many boys around 14-15 have big hands and I know puberty plays an important role in it but yet it seems the...
sex
By fml19
what is implantation bleeding and if i have it, does it mean i am pregnant?
bailedJun 12
shelly0766Dec 02, 2014
TheDocAtTheLabAug 08, 2014
By smartin91 Blank
I have a nail biting problem. My nails are chewed down past my fingertips. My ring fingernails are shortest, at ab...
By Vero0413
I have sexually active with my boyfriend and after we had sex i took a shower and my vagina started itching i dont kn...
By Teengirl123
Okay so I have been sexually active with my boyfriend for some months now. Recently we had very rough dry sex. It did...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank