Teen Health Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
marytrpSep 05
By samira123456
I have a question, when I use the bathroom the pee is regular yellow but when I wipe it is red. Does it mean I'm on m...
tickedSep 11
By periodquestions
I havent gotten my period yet and I'm 14 years old and I just started getting cramps. Does this mean my periods coming?
By savvy420
Im 16 and my period ended two days ago .. Within the last two days ive had a light brown discharge and im freaking ou...
By Xmeex
I'm 16 & female. For the past two or more weeks I've been having brown discharge and whenever I pee there's a brownis...
By chips567
Can you get a spuder vein on your penis at age 16 im worried i have one. i went to the doctor a while ago cuz the vei...
By Kinimod
Hey, I'm a 15 year old boy and lately I've encountered a really annoying problem. It started out with me having o...
By Lliizzbeethh
Im 15 years old and i never been in a sexual relationship and i been having white stuff coming out of my urethral and...
By amangk
sir i m 18 years old and doing masturbtion from 4-5 years and now my sperms are coming in a very low amount , i used ...
By DeshonS2244
I sprung / twisted my ankle fighting two years ago in 2012 then in Sept I had unprotected sex with a girl that gets m...
By Rachel3245
I'm 14 and still a virgin; however, I've been feeling an itch in my minora labia (assuming i spelled it right) but on...
By classof2017
I'm 15 and shaved my bikini area about 4-5 days ago, and two days ago a bump appeared just off of vagina. Its not on ...
odin23342Sep 23
By midia315
i am 17 and Since January I've had a stomach flu, strep, a double ear infection, a severe upper respiratory infection...
By graywolfwarrior
what do I do about wanting a girl who ***** her thumb or you know any other things I want her mainly to have that qua...
By 24goldfish
I can't stop biting my nails! They are sooooo short and I hate it. I don't want people to see them and I feel like e...
By Abloch97
Hi, my left big toe is swollen between the right part of my nail and the flesh on the right side of the toe. It's got...
By Tduvs
My left rib cage is sensitive to touch as if there was a bruise. It feels like an enflamed long worm that riuns down ...
By Kamsthere
Please try to help me.AND PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS IT MEANS A LOT.Every time I look at myself i know people see the sa...
By blhoskins
My girlfriend's 12 yr old son lay against her in the chair taking her hair down and playing with in front of anyone. ...
By CorieA
I'm looking for neurologist who can do an evaluation and conduct an MRI to evaluate my 16 year old for for Lyme, pref...
Ginandpop2Dec 04, 2010
By Ginandpop2 Blank
Hello. I am a 14 year old with a penis problem. About a year ago I started to have a problem with painful urination....
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank