Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Health Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.
21 - 40 (of 6648) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
When i was 14 i was pretty obese (106kg). i starved myself quite frequently (for a whole day like once or twice a week) for a year till i...
18428579 tn?1464972084
I am currently 15. I am masturbating for the past 2 years. But I do not have any facial hair. I have got some in the armpits. But the pen...
2 answers |
So I plan on having sex with this guy I've been talking to for a while now. We're both going away for a while this summer and won't be se...
1 answer |
Good Day, I had sex with my fiance, after my foreskin was red, small cuts and completely swollen, almost 5 days after, my foreskin can no...
1 answer |
My 12 year old daughter has a yeast infection. Is there anything over the counter that I can give her?
9 answers |
I'm worried. I'm only 4'9 and thirteen. Everyone else in my grade is so much taller than me. Practically, towering over me. Average heigh...
2 answers |
For moths I have had this red rash, or raw-ness in between my scrotum and upper leg. It doesnt itch just burns when touched or sweated on...
So, since yesterday, I have felt very strange. I don't feel tired, but I do feel like I'm not focusing on activities or remembering thing...
1 answer |
I'm 14 and my penis is 5 inches is tht normal
2 answers | 2 comments |
So, I smoked a ton everyday for a long time, maybe a year or more, then thats when the vision problems started happening. The way a perso...
6 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 17 and for as long as I can remember I have had problems with my metabolism in the sense that i can't stand sugar,dairy products but ...
I turned 14 in January and from October/November onwards I started shooting twice as much semen as before. However I dont know how much i...
I'm a 15 year old female and a sophmore. For the past three years I've been feeling off about a few things. One being that I feel like I ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I have noticed that the right hand side of my inner vagina is swelling when I tense/go to the toilet. It's filling up with blood and turn...
5098287 tn?1363577179
Okay so, I'm not twelve-years-old yet, and my mom started her period then, (seventh grade.) So I am just like "No need to worry, Abi!" Bu...
6 answers |
Recently, I have been getting a really unusual feeling in my head. It feels like everything in my head is going really fast and loud. Whe...
Me and my boyfriend have had sex several times, once he's inside me (tmi) he's able to finish off inside me.. But sometimes he goes down ...
Hey, I have trouble trying to eat in the morning, I wake up at 6:00 for school and my stomach will feel that it's hungry but if I try eat...
1 answer |
Im 16 years old and have known that its not really normal to not be able to pull back my foreskin. I thought it would just loosen or do i...
2 answers |
Hi guys I'm 16 and horny! I wank daily but then after some time my bellend becomes itchy and the only way to get rid of it is if I wank.m...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources