Teen Health Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
xCatxMar 29
Chima7Mar 29
By xCatx
So I have had this sore throat for 3 months now and my tonsils have been inflamed as well, I only have tiny bumps in ...
By kayla933
I have these very sore bumps about the size of a penny right outsidw where my underwear line is on my right leg. They...
By Hermit1314
When I was about 9(?) I had a weird condition for 1-2 years, where I had itchy welts all over my body. Then it disapp...
remarMar 29
By ap520
my boyfriend and I messed around a week ago he had pre cun on his hand but he dryed it off and waited a little then f...
ap520Mar 29
Chima7Mar 29
ap520Mar 29
Chima7Mar 29
By ap520
me and my boyfriend we're messing around I have him a handjob and he didn't *** but he pre-ejaculated and got it on h...
Chima7Mar 29
remarMar 27
remarMar 26
By Babygirl961996
I'm 17 and I'm having a hard time my nana and uncle both have liver cancer and are dying and I have bad anxiety and d...
By Brisygrl01
My 13 year old daughter has started soiling her underwear almost daily and I don’t just mean a little. The first time...
By ap520
me and my boyfriend we're messing around I have him a handjob and he didn't *** but he pre-ejaculated and got it on h...
By ap520
remarMar 28
By EndlessClimb
Hello.Do masturbation once every 1/2 week causes forgetting?what is your reasons?
By CantSay002
Okay so I just had my period and not long after it passed I had safe sex soon after I bleed then a couple of days lat...
By rockyroad2013
i have had dried blood discharge for 2 weeks in feb (15-26) and i still havent gotten my period for march. is that ...
By HopeParrish
So I had sex for the first time with an ex boyfriend in December and he didn't break or "pop the cherry" I still bled...
remarMar 26
By kiyat
Heya im 16 years old and only have had one sexual partner. Recently he has cheated...but he didnt have sex. Recentl...
By Hevvie_xx
I had hiccups on and off all day, after i ate last night i had a awful stomach ache at the top of my stomach, near my...
By Jfass
I had a random little scab thing in my belly button what is this? Why do I have this? Is it normal?
By SeanVan
I woke up a few days ago with a bump on the lower part of my scrotum. I don't have any trouble peeing. It does somewh...
remarMar 24
By csmayles
I was told by my ER dr 4-5days ago that i might have PID, and have since taken my antibiotics like religon.. yesterda...
By ConnorSmith
I self harmed and I've never done it before and I don't know what I was thinking. I promised myself I'd never do it a...
remarMar 24
By victor400
I'm 16 and I was stroking my private area and white stuff came out I got scared what is this
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
23 hrs ago by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank