Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Health Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.
21 - 40 (of 6776) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I've got a question. I'm going to be 19 years old in August and I am currently 4'9'' 1/2. My doctor says I'm done growing and prob...
9 answers |
Hi, I'm Alexandra - 15 year old girl. I have white and black little tiny things coming out of the palms of my hands. When I took a pincet...
2 answers |
So i have always been a very shy guy, i can't seem to keep eye contact with strangers for too long, and also i stutter a lot when i get n...
1 answer |
i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and he is having really bad testicle pain and i don't know what to do.
1 answer |
I'm currently 15 years old, and found out my pulled hip turned out to be a lymph node infection caused by bacteria. I've really been depr...
candidiasis can occur in virgin .??
1 answer |
The first two days were horrible, feeling depressed and not being bothered to move, however i was aware that this was part of the comedow...
I've had this rash on my penis for weeks, and it looks very serious (feels like it too). It started when the outside of my anus started t...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Yesterday I spent all day inside on the couch, being very inactive. I was not hungry at all and barely had anything to eat, but I felt fi...
what are the effects of a dose of vyvanse that is too high?
3 answers |
Ok I'm 14 and really scared of having sex but only with a male mainly in scared of breaking my hymen is this normal?...
2 answers |
I became anemic after emergency surgery and needing a transfusion. 5 days later my bottom front teeth from behind became very sensitive ...
1 answer |
Recently, ive been having a lot of health struggles for about almost 2 months. It started out with me lying in bed, in the beginning of J...
2 answers | 4 comments |
errm i feel awkward writing this and embarased but on my ball sack i have white spots and there rock hard i am worried its something bad ...
21 answers | 2 comments |
I am 17 years old and off late I've been getting wet dreams often during nights. I had the habit of masturbating often(weekly once) unti...
Hi, I have a problem down there in that area. I noticed today that my left labia minora is stretched out a lot, it is dark in color but i...
2 answers |
My left labia is bigger/larger than my right one. It's also a bit darker on the edge. Looks much different from my right labia.. I keep t...
2 answers |
Hey, I am a 13 year old girl and I never seem to be hungry anymore. I am 5'3" and weigh about 97lbs. I have been healthy all my life and ...
hi, im a 16 year old female never had any problems with my health. its embarrassing to say when i first started high school is when i st...
2 answers |
My 12 year old daughter has a yeast infection. Is there anything over the counter that I can give her?
5 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Teen Health Community Resources