Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Health Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.
21 - 40 (of 6666) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I kinda wanna know how a guy is turned on. hahaha thanks:D
39 answers |
About 2 weeks ago I had noticed I was itchy, I thought I had a yeast infection I went to the Dr and the test was negative and the itchine...
2 answers |
I could be walking around and suddenly everything goes black and I only have a small circle of vision. I usually will get so dizzy that I...
1 answer |
Like few weeks ago I was with my guy and it happened that the guy got horny and stuff so we got naked then the guy opend a condom and th...
1 answer |
13188303 tn?1441074893
I woke up this morning to a very swollen arm that is itchy and very warm to the touch? Is it a possible allergic reaction or bug bite ? I...
I had my period June 21-28 I had sex July 5 n my boyfriend came in me today I wiped after I went pee there was a little bit of pinkish st...
It's this white and yellowish color and has an Oder kinda. I know it happens after a period cycle but it's happening every single day. L...
Can gaba cause impulse control issues and/or aggression?
Sometimes, i get a slight 5 second headache which follows with dizziness. I usually close mu eyes to get rid of it but what could be caus...
I'm 15 years old and for about a week now I've been having really bad Gas issues I can't burp , constant pressure in my back of the feeli...
I have these red bumps all over my vagina and inner buttocks and it's spreading. It doesn't itch but I don't know what I have and I'm kin...
I have squeezed some blackheads on my nose. My nose was previously smooth and straight. Now it is bumpy and the scars are taking a while ...
1 answer |
I'm 15 years old and have been suffering with severe anxiety for months now , I've been to the doctors they told me everything was fine a...
1 answer |
I'm female & I'm 20 years old & I've been nauseated , but not as bad as it's been this month. I get nauseated all the time , try to eat s...
I have been having horrible headaches, nausea, fatigue, stomach pains, and tiredness. I want to know what I may have?
3 answers |
A few days ago I was with my boyfriend and we were laying naked. His penis rubbed against my vagina for a second and it wasn't wet, so I'...
I started taking sertraline (25mg) June 9th for anxiety, but I stopped taking them for three days because it caused diarrhea on the 5th...
This is so gross to even think about. I just recently learned we have a small out break of bed bugs. They have mostly been living in my r...
6 answers | 1 comment |
Dont judge me on this due to the fact i dont know much on this. So i am a 16 year old with alot of problems health wise and major stress....
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources