Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Health Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.
41 - 60 (of 6777) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
hi, im a 16 year old female never had any problems with my health. its embarrassing to say when i first started high school is when i st...
2 answers |
My 12 year old daughter has a yeast infection. Is there anything over the counter that I can give her?
5 answers | 2 comments |
So for the past few months I would hear my hip squeaking whenever I would walking around. It wasn't that bad at first but recently it hap...
i generally feel wet in my vagina throughout the day.. is this because of any kind of infection??? i usually use to do fingering not in...
7 answers | 1 comment |
Hello im a 14 year old girl and for the past 3 weeks or longer ive been haveing really sharp pains in my stomach and the pains last all...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I'm fourteen and frequently I have been waking up at around 12oclock and then 3ocklock needing to pee. I am really worried because ...
1 answer |
My window was open and i was trying to avoid the white smoke, should I be concerned? Im getting really paranoid over it.I was trying to c...
I believe I have a yeast infection because I was prescribed antibiotics and it hurts really bad. The top part of my vagina is super swoll...
1 answer |
I have developed patches on my skin on my ankle bones they have become dry and scaly which peal and becomes raw and irritated at time if ...
1 answer |
I'm 13 years old and started my period 2 years ago (gr 5 and now finishing 7.) My mother doesn't know I've had it yet, and I'm 100 days l...
20365124 tn?1496170578
So, as a teen (14), I'm probably not supposed to have a bunch of imaginary friends. But I have at least 17 imaginary friends. Most of the...
2 answers |
Right after my period I noticed a yellow-greenish discharge and it hurts to pee too. The color is a mixture of partial period (brownish) ...
1 answer |
Hello there, we experienced some earthquake probably a week ago, I was using my phone while lying down on my bed when that happened. M...
I noticed it a while ago that there was a small hole (Smaller than my meatus.) on the top right side of my penis. I'm 99.99% sure it was ...
1 answer |
Hi, so I'm not even sure if i'm writing to the right people/person.. I've looked at some of the questions regarding being a pedophile.. ...
2 answers | 6 comments |
I'm a very typical 16 year old girl in high school. I do well academically, am very involved, and have many friends. However when I was...
2 answers |
I have a very strong urge to get pregnant . I am only nineteen, why do I want to be a mother so badly ? Am I the only person with this ur...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Okay so I am a 15 year old female who is a freshman in high school. When I was in 7th grade, after basketball practice me and my aunt wen...
1 answer |
20082896 tn?1489831621
I want to ask what happens when you do sex for very first time? For how many days does it bleed ? Does it requirs a pad ? Like that for p...
1 answer |
well a long time ago i took theses skinny pills that would make u eat less at my dads now it been 6 yrs now and im never hungry for break...
1 answer |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Teen Health Community Resources