Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Teen Health Community

My daughter has had trouble with what looks like a virus on the face for 10 years. She is 14 now. It has been on her nose, chin, eyebrows...
When I try to focus on something , either close or faraway, my head shakes a little bit. There is a sensation in the back of my head, it'...
i am a boy from 16.Two days ago i received an over the knee spanking from my mom.I stilll get occasionly a spanking. i deserved a punis...
Hi :( Since several days I have brown discharge.It's not in big quantity but I am worried.I am 17 and I am still a virgin so the pregnanc...
im 15 and never had sex. i had my period 2 weeks ago, last week i had a super bad diet consisting of oily foods, barely and fruit or vegg...

I’m a 15 year old and I’m concerned that my **** is not gonna grow anymore I have hair on my armpit and on my ball and I’m very tall and ...
Popular Resources
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
Do you ever wonder exactly what happens to your body during your period? Ob/Gyn Elaine Brown, MD, explains the menstrual cycle in-depth.
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?