Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Health Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.
41 - 60 (of 6748) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Her primary doctor sent us to an EMT he scoped her through the nose and looked at her throat everything looked fine. We are now waiting f...
2 answers |
Hello,I'm 13 years old and I've been thinking about masterbating but when i want to i get kinda nurvis and i dont do it. Also, when i wha...
10 answers | 1 comment |
I am 15 years old my heart pounds and I can hear it, feel it day and night but my heart rate is normal. My back aches. I have pain in my ...
1 answer |
I'm 15 years old and have been suffering with severe anxiety for months now , I've been to the doctors they told me everything was fine a...
3 answers |
frx
So I masturbated yesterday and had some semen on my hand. After around 10 minutes, I grabbed the doorknob and touched light switches and ...
1 answer |
I'm really scared about my heart and the way it sounds the I can feel pulses all over especially my neck.I've never had this feeling befo...
Sorry for this being long. I don't know what to thing anymore. A week or two ago I had thought I had discovered that I had anxiety. Howe...
4 answers | 12 comments |
I just woke up this morning seeing my nose bridge turned red and just remember the same thing happened before (last year), and it actuall...
2 Weeks ago i had my period but it wasn't normal .. It lasted on 3 days and was very very light .. then this morning when i woke up to go...
1200615 tn?1265345480
Ok, so I'm 15 years old. I just consumed about 3 teaspoons (about 1 tablespoon of nutmeg) Am I going to die? Or what's going to happen? ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
So I haven't done nothing in the 7days but I had sex 3 weeks later after .. Like I'm having really bad side pain what do I do?? Do I stil...
I am 14 years old. When I think about bad things, I mean about school, parents and stuff, my chest starts to hurt and if I already have e...
1 answer |
Hello, I have a cut between my vagina and anus. I got it from shaving and it's been there for about a week. It hurts to pee and it is itc...
1 answer |
So i am 16 and my boyfriend and i have been trying to have sex. Safely. But everytime we try we have to stop because it hurts way too muc...
4 answers |
im 14 and two weeks ago i injured my knee. i was running around the house and jumped over a vacuum then landed on my right knee on to our...
1 answer |
Sometimes when I pee it's difficult to get the urine out, my foreskin will feel tight and I'll press to pee but nothing will come out but...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I'm 16 nearly 17 and have been suffering from chronic prostatitis for over a year now. Is there any cure? I've read so many posts saying ...
3 answers |
hi I'm am a 15 year old Pakistani male and I have 2 thin greyish lines on both my middle fingers of both my hands. I don't know if this a...
Hi Recently I've started to notice that my vagina is quite itchy and sore and I have trouble peeing. I am only 14 and I have never mastu...
2 answers |
I'm ready for a breakthrough from this anxiety that is taking over my life. I feel like all I do is worry to take action. I believe y...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources