Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Health Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.
41 - 60 (of 6686) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So I've had a problem a few times where I wear ankle high socks and after a couple hours it leaves a mark (most often on the top of my an...
What does this mean I need help ?
2 answers |
I am not prescribed to any type of medication. I took 40 mg of Prozac and 30 mg of Vyvanse at once. I can't sleep, my hands are numb, I ...
So, recently my balls have gotten a lot itchier, and I soon noticed a huge red spot on it. It really bugged me and the itch drove me insa...
My daughter (17) just diagnosed with vasovagal syncope. Heart tests fine, did not pass out during tilt test. episodes mostly occur at s...
9 answers |
My last normal was period was the beginning of March. I was supposed to get my period in the beginning of April but it never came. I assu...
1 answer |
I have a nail biting problem. My nails are chewed down past my fingertips. My ring fingernails are shortest, at about an eight of an i...
34 answers |
Ive developed what seems to be a rash (not sure) between my leg and gentials/penis. Im not sure if its serious alrhough its been hurting ...
1 answer |
I kinda wanna know how a guy is turned on. hahaha thanks:D
37 answers |
About 2 weeks ago I had noticed I was itchy, I thought I had a yeast infection I went to the Dr and the test was negative and the itchine...
2 answers |
I could be walking around and suddenly everything goes black and I only have a small circle of vision. I usually will get so dizzy that I...
|
13188303 tn?1441074893
I woke up this morning to a very swollen arm that is itchy and very warm to the touch? Is it a possible allergic reaction or bug bite ? I...
I had my period June 21-28 I had sex July 5 n my boyfriend came in me today I wiped after I went pee there was a little bit of pinkish st...
It's this white and yellowish color and has an Oder kinda. I know it happens after a period cycle but it's happening every single day. L...
Can gaba cause impulse control issues and/or aggression?
Sometimes, i get a slight 5 second headache which follows with dizziness. I usually close mu eyes to get rid of it but what could be caus...
I'm 15 years old and for about a week now I've been having really bad Gas issues I can't burp , constant pressure in my back of the feeli...
I have these red bumps all over my vagina and inner buttocks and it's spreading. It doesn't itch but I don't know what I have and I'm kin...
I have squeezed some blackheads on my nose. My nose was previously smooth and straight. Now it is bumpy and the scars are taking a while ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources