Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Teen Health Community

Hello, I have a cut between my vagina and anus. I got it from shaving and it's been there for about a week. It hurts to pee and it is itc...
Sometimes when I drink really cold water (like with ice) I started to get a little bit of pain in my front teeth. It goes away after a fe...
i am a 14 year old female. i have been hearing music in my head a lot, almost constantly. i've been feeling stressed out too, but even wh...
Alright well I went pee and my pee was a normal color but when I wiped, there was a light pink color on the toilet paper. I'm 17 and I ne...
Hello there all, I'm curious about cryfacial but rather I realize it includes having your body in frigid temperatures with the objectiv...
I'm 14 and I've never been to a gyno. I never really needed to. But recently I noticed a white lump in one of my outer lips in my vulva a...
Popular Resources
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
Do you ever wonder exactly what happens to your body during your period? Ob/Gyn Elaine Brown, MD, explains the menstrual cycle in-depth.
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?