Aa
A
A
Close

Teen Health Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

61 - 80 (of 6575) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm a boy , I'm 13 years old and only 4.4 feet tall I wanted to know was I a midget or prob going to grow as a age ...see my mom is only 5.2 feet tall and my dad is only 5.10 feet tall my oldest bother on my dads side is 6.4 and the litt...
ErinSmith2002717 | Last answer
Hi I don't know how to get a boy friend and most if ma friends do have one ty
Gothic_girl2 | Posted
Alright well I went pee and my pee was a normal color but when I wiped, there was a light pink color on the toilet paper. I'm 17 and I never had sex before but me and my boyfriend have done stuff (being fingered and pretty much everythin...
em516 | Last answer
she gave me a hand job (had her clothes on- pants, underwear and pad because she was on her period) and my ejaculation came in contact with her hands. She washed her hands with soap before changing her pad after we are done. She was on h...
yolo887 | Last answer
My period with due on Oct. 24 but it never came And itsusually come on time , I am sexually active but its been a while. I still have the symptoms ( sore breasts). I had a bad cold last week and under alot of stress. And my period is sh...
Lylah567 | Posted
Hi, I'm just wondering what the average weight should be for a 13 year old female around the height of 4 11"? If anybody could please help me out that would be great! Thanks!
tripmadd929 | Last answer
the left side of my jaw has ben hurting. i can open it about an inch give or take. I've been having this problem for a while now. overtime i open my jaw its excruciating pain to my left side jaw close to my ear? should i get it checked o...
161616 | Last answer
So I am twelve turning thirteen next week. I have a boyfriend we've been daiting since third grade but never had sex. I've always been a good girl. I would cry when I get in trouble. I had my period on the 18 of August. I didn't have it ...
KingJulian1030 | Last answer
Hi yesterday I noticed this bump like thing on my right knee. It's feels like part of my skin and it doesn't hurt at all. It's only like 1cm at most. At first I thought it was like an in grown hair or something but I looked those up and ...
246oh1 | Posted
Does anyone know what happen here?
Bigarty | Last answer
Hi may name is Hamza and my problem is that i am having itchy anus. It starts itching when i do hard work and when i relax it goes away no itching so if any docter is reading this nows what's the problem is and what is treatment for this...
HamzaE | Posted
This male i know is 17 and he's had one large breast for atleast four years now. You can feel lumps in it. Sometimes it is painful while other times it isnt. He has gone to doctors and they have said it's just tissue growing too much...b...
mee1028 | Last answer
I do not know how to but it but there are those kind white spots on my balls and I'm hoping its nothing bad or anything and it's been bugging me for a while now I'm 15 and I need help
Smithy169 | Posted
Basically, I haven't had a period since 25th July, its now October. I went to the doctor, and told her about it and showed her the hair growth on my face. She wasn't worried and said they don't start testing unless you've missed your per...
Catlover2503 | Posted
13188303_tn?1441074893
I took the Plan B pill 2 hours after unprotected sex , and i have been having nausea,headaches , and lower cramping. and now a week later today i have noticed that there is like a pinkish discharge on my underwear , im suppose to have my...
HeyItsMe101 | Last answer
I have always had these pimples all over my thighs after I wax and they haven't gone away since the first time I waxed. Do you know what would help this?
concerned365 | Last answer
My period ended a week ago, and my next one should start in about two weeks. However, in my underwear today there's a very light coating (it looks like a large smudge) of red-brown. This hasn't happenes before- is this some period blood ...
Meowmeowmeowmeowmeow | Last answer
13188303_tn?1441074893
I had sex about a week ago and as the guy was about to pull out the condom i noticed that it had rolled up halfway down, I panicked since i worried that maybe some fluid had maybe leaked from the sides ( is this Possible? ) and so i told...
HeyItsMe101 | Last answer
So lately I had unprotected sex n the thing is this time I haven't had sex for a awhile n so next thing u you I keep touching my vagina cause sometimes idk u wanna like scratch but then I feel this bump not too big or small but it itches...
Bigdaddym | Last answer
Hello. My daughter has been showing signs that are worrying me. Well my daughter has always had a boyish personality, but she wear all normal and everyrhing were okay. During the past 2 years. She completely changed, she still has a boyi...
emilyaakood | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources