Aa
A
A
Close

Teen Health Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

61 - 80 (of 6613) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have no idea what it is. It won't heal. It's right below my armpit. It's very red, itches, and hurts to touch. It bleeds a lot too and I end up using a lot of band-aids and no one knows why they disappear, but I'm too embarrassed to t...
  Posted
Hi, I'm Alexandra - 15 year old girl. I have white and black little tiny things coming out of the palms of my hands. When I took a pincet and get one of it out it was moving. From my puberty my hands are sweating. In every situation or ...
  Posted
Well it happened again. I had pinworms when I was in the 3rd and 4th grade and quickly got rid of the infection. Now I'm in 8th grade(fourteen) and I got it! I don't even know why! I shower everyday and wash my hands well after the bathr...
  Posted
Hi. I'm 13 and I have had a white/clear liquid discharge coming from my vagina area. I've had it for about one year now and I am very concerned it might be something serious. I think it started around when I had my first period. I have n...
  Posted
hi im a 16 year old female and when i was getting ready to take a shower i noticed both of my breasts have a pinkish red spot to the side of the nipple. also last week, my nipples started burning so bad that i had to rub vasoline on them...
  Posted
Alright, I'm fourteen and I have had sex twice and both times the next day and a few days after that I feel sick to my stomach and I cant eat for those days and i feel like throwing up if I smell certain things like I had sex with this g...
  Posted
i have an issue.. my penis drops a clear sticky discharge , when i stand after sitting for sometime, at night , after talking to my girlfriend and even after normal conversations , my penis releases 2,3 drops , i am worried because it ca...
  Posted
1412776 tn?1283115149
im 16 years and i had imaginary friends scine i was 4yrs old.they are mostly tv cartoons and they grew with me in every thing in my life but now i want to get rid of them i try 4 times or more to but its hand cause i grew up being by my ...
  Posted
I'm 13 years old and I noticed that I have small white bumps by the base of my penis, they dont itch or feel painful and i cannot figure out what they are.
  Posted
It's been a few weeks since I've had this "pimple" a bit below my right eye (I don't even know if it really is a pimple, although that's what people here at home call it) and it is not showing any signs of disappearing. It is not too lar...
  Posted
Hi,I am 18.I have this problem on my scotrum.I have been seeing a small patch of white stuff near my peehole.it is somehow hard.Its in just small portion of peehole just outside it.Is it something dangerous?
  Posted
how much masturbation is too much and unhealthy?
  Posted
Me and my girlfriend slept together a couple nights ago. We are both virgins but we were messing around with no clothes on. There was no penetration and I did not ejaculate but there was grinding and rubbing. This happened on the 25th an...
  Posted
1393308 tn?1280250044
what does it mean when my semen is black? is that something i should have a concern about?
  Posted
Hello everybody!Im a teenager boy and i feel like a girl!Im going to cry because im bad at maths(my teacher give a change for a good grade in january).I tried at home to practice it 20 minutes but nothing seems to work.I know only basic ...
  Posted
I'm a virgin. My boyfriend and I were messing around and he rubbed his penis against my vagaina without a condom on. Some of his *** was on my vagaina afterwards. I've been on birth control for 8 months now. My period is due today, but i...
  Posted
I am 16 year old guy.I used to be very good looking and never had any acne problems thanks to my diet and lifestyle. I used to have a strong jawline and symmetry in my face but for the past two weeks I am noticing that my facial structur...
  Posted
16595907 tn?1449503739
I think I have a Disorder of Sex Development? My private parts don't look right. I used to have two sets of ""lips"". They have fused together, I only have one set now. This one set of ""lips"" are very big, and have grown together? If I...
  Posted
16591407 tn?1449458039
(three months earlier) I went to go in the pool and my mom put chlorine in the pool two hours earlier and didn't tell me and ever since I go tout of the pool my vulva has been lighter and a little red a more sensitive. I have been puttin...
  Posted
with school and my OCD/anxiety. A couple days ago (maybe 2 or 3) I masturbated so guilty about) fingering myself as usual. However, today I experienced bloody discharge. It was clear with streets of blood through it. It can't be my pe...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources
Top Adolescent Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1448199822
Blank
bobdylan1958