Teen Health Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
14287919_tn?1434474394
By WizTeen
Hi! I'm a new person on, so... I'll try to be very specific. I was lying in bed trying to fall asleep at around 1...
YardBullJun 07
By Stef2415
Hi question! Ok for a few months now I have been getting intense pains in my chest directly between my breasts. This ...
By amycook98
So, for a month or so now I’ve been writing a play, but I hated it because it isn’t real and it wasn’t truely reflect...
11845449_tn?1433463600
vshaw88Jun 04
By vshaw88
I have no clue what's going on with my body, and when i searched my symptoms it popped up pregnancy and i know i aint...
By Cob2
I have a discharge from my p***s its like a (light yellow) sticky pre-c** . It happens after I urinate and after that...
By NickH777
I have a lump near my private area. It's by the upper part of private area where pubic hairs grow, I looks at it and ...
By aidanh1 Blank
errm i feel awkward writing this and embarased but on my ball sack i have white spots and there rock hard i am worrie...
By Bbbbbbblob
Hi, my boyfriends and I played with each other. It was two weeks ago. His penis was wet and it was above my underwear...
By lostangel2130
Alright. So ever since my period ended, I've been having a sour smell coming from my vagina. I'm not sure what it is....
BigdaddymMay 30
By Bigdaddym
I'm 18 So bad I wanna cry cause this never happen to me before I just ended my period on May 7 or 8 n now I have it b...
By ky347
I woke this morning with a sharp (bearable) pain in my lower right side. It would ease the pain a little if i laid do...
By Cupcake243
Soo I'm itching around my vagina and on the lips, and it started like the second day of my period. And my period is a...
By HelpLily
Hi. I'm 15 now. I have a question. I'm really worried because I think my menstrational cycle is not normal. My first ...
By HelpLily
Hi. I am now 15 and sometimes I fell horny and that is why I masturbate sometimes. But one day I choose to use my on...
By tylerdlugo
I had oral sex almost a year ago and I know that genital warts can grow around your anus. But I've never had any anal...
By Erragirl
Hi,my name is Tierra and I'm 17 years old and I am experiencing menstural problems. My last period was April 23rd a...
By Tacoking101
I went and got my hair cut 4 1/2 hours ago and didn't notice a rash on my neck then. I got my hair cut from around...
By bumzy
Hii I had sex last week Saturday and I used pills the following day but I have been having serious abdominal pain and...
By Safelite
Hi, Im 17 years old and yesterday morning I woke up with a pimple on the shaft of my penis. Now in the second day it ...
By Bigdaddym
I'm 19 and I had my period on May something the 1-9 I don't remember but I just had unprotected sex n he came inside ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank