Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Health Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.
61 - 80 (of 6687) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have squeezed some blackheads on my nose. My nose was previously smooth and straight. Now it is bumpy and the scars are taking a while ...
1 answer |
I'm female & I'm 20 years old & I've been nauseated , but not as bad as it's been this month. I get nauseated all the time , try to eat s...
I have been having horrible headaches, nausea, fatigue, stomach pains, and tiredness. I want to know what I may have?
3 answers |
A few days ago I was with my boyfriend and we were laying naked. His penis rubbed against my vagina for a second and it wasn't wet, so I'...
I started taking sertraline (25mg) June 9th for anxiety, but I stopped taking them for three days because it caused diarrhea on the 5th...
This is so gross to even think about. I just recently learned we have a small out break of bed bugs. They have mostly been living in my r...
6 answers | 1 comment |
Dont judge me on this due to the fact i dont know much on this. So i am a 16 year old with alot of problems health wise and major stress....
1 answer |
Hey I shave around my penis now lite spots coming up
1 answer |
Dont judge me on this due to the fact i dont know much on this. So i am a 16 year old with alot of problems health wise and major stress....
1 answer |
Recently I shaved on my vagina and noticed a small bump on my skin. I wasn't sure if it was a skin tag or pimple so I picked at it a litt...
When i was 14 i was pretty obese (106kg). i starved myself quite frequently (for a whole day like once or twice a week) for a year till i...
18428579 tn?1464972084
I am currently 15. I am masturbating for the past 2 years. But I do not have any facial hair. I have got some in the armpits. But the pen...
2 answers |
So I plan on having sex with this guy I've been talking to for a while now. We're both going away for a while this summer and won't be se...
1 answer |
Good Day, I had sex with my fiance, after my foreskin was red, small cuts and completely swollen, almost 5 days after, my foreskin can no...
1 answer |
My 12 year old daughter has a yeast infection. Is there anything over the counter that I can give her?
9 answers |
I'm worried. I'm only 4'9 and thirteen. Everyone else in my grade is so much taller than me. Practically, towering over me. Average heigh...
2 answers |
For moths I have had this red rash, or raw-ness in between my scrotum and upper leg. It doesnt itch just burns when touched or sweated on...
So, since yesterday, I have felt very strange. I don't feel tired, but I do feel like I'm not focusing on activities or remembering thing...
1 answer |
I'm 14 and my penis is 5 inches is tht normal
2 answers | 2 comments |
So, I smoked a ton everyday for a long time, maybe a year or more, then thats when the vision problems started happening. The way a perso...
6 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources