Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Teen Health Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

81 - 100 (of 6613) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
so, for about 2-3 weeks I have 1 or 2 pimples type bumps around my vagina, it's around the area where my panty line is, and it looks like there is a ingrown hair in one of them, but for the past 3-4 days I've have this pimple type thing ...
  Posted
So I've been dating this girl for about 7 months and recently we had unprotected sex(we was virgins) but I got caught having sex with her and got kicked out the house so I couldn't shower until the next day so when I got in I noticed tha...
  Posted
okay, so for like as long as I can remember (I'm currently 15) I've had an enlarged labia minora on my left side and it has tiny little bumps on it. it's really noticeable and itchy at times. me and my boyfriend have never had sex, and I...
  Posted
My problem is I am 17 yo and my height is only 5'4''. I took cortocosteroids for 5 years because i had rheumatoid arthritis, but i stopped two years ago. Is there any way I could grow taller? I'd be happy with only 5'7''.
  Posted
Hi, I'm 16, and for around 5 months now I've had a blotchy red rash on the underside of my penis. The rash appears in a sort of line, down the middle of the underside, from top to bottom. I always feel an irritation and often an itchine...
  Posted
So if if accidentally fall and scrape my arm, the next day small bubble like bumps with water inside form in the place the scrape and bump was. I have gone to 4 dermatologists and 5 doctors to find out what I had. One dermatologist told ...
  Posted
On Sunday morning me and my boyfriend messed around, but we did NOT HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE. He never once put himself inside of me. We both had our underwear on when I dry humped him, he was hard but I know for certain sperm can not go ...
  Posted
sex
Hi im jus wondering my boyfriend came into my vaginal hole 4 days.in a row 7 times altogether im gettig abdominal cramps and feel a bit off movement what are the.chances of me being pregnant im 20 btw
  Posted
Lately I have been less hungry than I am normally and I will eat the same amount of food I have been and have felt like I've been eating too much. So I cut back, but then I get really hungry and eat more then get nauseous and my stomach ...
  Posted
I am an athlete and I play basketball. I have extreme pain in my knee and calf while running. It also hurts to bend down and then stand back up. I also have discomfort walking up and down stairs, and sometimes walking. I don't know what ...
  Posted
My daughter (17) just diagnosed with vasovagal syncope. Heart tests fine, did not pass out during tilt test. episodes mostly occur at school. She now goes around in a wheelchair at school due to the frequency of the episodes. But sinc...
  Posted
Hi I have told my friends that I might be depressed and they said that they would help me though school and stuff. They said That I should tell a teacher if I don't want to tell my parents I don't know what to do I have only my self...
  Posted
15915009 tn?1460860893
I'm currently volunteering at the local hospital and I still need the flu shot (which is strongly recommended). I'm still scared of needles (but will get needles eventually for your own good) and I've read that the mist isn't really effe...
  Posted
15915009 tn?1460860893
I have a learning disability with reading comprehension (can read and write fine, but I process stuff differently) and a social problem (which I don't know what it is). Since I'm heading to a PSI next year, I would love to learn more abo...
  Posted
I am 17 year old male and for some reason I have a really bad urge to kill like I will think of going in my kitchen and getting a knife and then going into my twin brothers room and stabing him even thought I don't hate him I get along r...
  Posted
Okay for starters I'm on the implanon birth control, I am experiencing a pinkish discharge when I use the restroom? Not only that when I wipe I be sore but it don't burn,itch, or nothing just sore! Please help
  Posted
Hi I have stopped eating and I need to Know what happens I have dropped 7 pounds I a week
  Posted
Hi I'm a 15 year old female. Ever since I was 7 years old I noticed this jelly like thing behind my right ear there's no pain at all. It did bother me at the time but at I got older I didn't pay any attention to it. I did this morning ho...
  Posted
errm i feel awkward writing this and embarased but on my ball sack i have white spots and there rock hard i am worried its something bad i'm 16 years old and still a virgin so i deffinetly no its not STI's could someone help me? this...
  Posted
Hi in need to know if being curvy is good for attraction because all of my friends are skiny and I have a bigger mum and dad so can I pls comment what u think thank you
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...