Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Teen Health Community

I have been having all the signs of getting my first period for about two years now, and i still havent gotten it. I have done a lot of r...
I am 13. I have an insanely high sex drive, that occasionally is hard to control. I'm still a virgin, but I hate that I end up masturbati...
she gave me a hand job (had her clothes on- pants, underwear and pad because she was on her period) and my ejaculation came in contact wi...
I went to pee and when I did it was difficult, my foreskin was tight and felt as if there were a blockage in my urethra. Also, an outburs...
I have a friend that wants to kill herself. I help her but shes the same the next day. I talked ti her about calling the SUICIDE HOTLINE,...
I'm a 14 year old girl who has a VERY high sex drive and i masturbate 4 to 5 times a day EVERY day im still a virgin. All im asking is if...
Popular Resources
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
Do you ever wonder exactly what happens to your body during your period? Ob/Gyn Elaine Brown, MD, explains the menstrual cycle in-depth.
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?