Teen Health Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
remarAug 04
Syd_16_Aug 02
remarAug 02
By Syd_16_
I'm 16 and a female. Over a year ago I fell down wooden stairs and hit the side of my neck. It bruised and went away....
remarAug 04
By Smoops123
I am 16 years old, male. 5"8 130 lbs. I don't have a great appetite but I am all and all very healthy and active. I h...
remarAug 04
By BaileyF
So, for about a week, I've been feeling like a complete dump and I don't have any clue why. I live with my mom, but w...
remarAug 04
By Twiggy227
I def need input or answers on a situation but here it goes: I normally get my period the 22nd of every month So...
remarAug 04
By chips567
hi im wondering if my **** is small for my age im now 16 and my **** is 5 and 1/2 inches, when im really horny its a ...
someone12Aug 21, 2011
PainHelpNov 21, 2007
becks715Nov 19, 2007
someone_11Nov 19, 2007
By someone_11 Blank
last week i started having a tightness in my chest and about 3 days ago sharp pain seemed tocome and go... im gett...
By Syd_16_
I'm 16 and female. I have what feels to be a 3in. lump under the muscle on the right side of my neck in the middle th...
By chips567
im almost 16 and 1/2 and my **** is a hair over 5 1/2 inches, i was wondering if my **** was small for my age and if ...
remarJul 30
By loriae
Hi . Um i usually get my period towards the end of the month and it last for a week . But now i am spotting then its ...
By loriae
Hi . Um i usually get my period towards the end of the month and it last for a week . But now i am spotting then its ...
By Addie237987293
All around my vagina hole is red and painful constantly. What is this from? How do I relieve the pain?
remarJul 12
remarJul 11
By KiaraGirl95
Hi, I'm 18 years old and will be 19 this month. I was checking over my breasts and I found what feels like a lump in ...
By roocky
hi am a 17 year old male. just recently i have noticed a very bad odor coming from my butt. i smell it anytime i sett...
By barbarapurple
Pain from Novocaine shots months after a cap on tooth
By Owllover22
I'm 18, never had sex but have done everything else. I need help please. I'm experiencing a really itchy vagina which...
By shrimathy
hi i had my last periods on feb 22 nd.. till now they didnt turn on... i consulted a docor on 14 th july.. she advi...
By ihart1d
im 19..whenever i eat something nowadays after i break my fast i feel really sick and feel like throwing up and full....
DrHelenaJul 27
pjmasJul 25
justhelp835Sep 04, 2013
dearjennyAug 29, 2013
By Mingobear0712 Blank
1 week ago my boyfriend came back into town (on work term in Chicago for his mechanical engineering school.) We agree...
By Malishka123
i am 18 years old girl. last night i woke up at night, went to drink water and went back to sleep. i woke up again tw...
By Firedude17
This might be a little long, sorry about it. I've had the feeling lately that I'm just falling apart, both physica...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank