Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Health Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.
81 - 100 (of 6686) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I turned 14 in January and from October/November onwards I started shooting twice as much semen as before. However I dont know how much i...
I'm a 15 year old female and a sophmore. For the past three years I've been feeling off about a few things. One being that I feel like I ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I have noticed that the right hand side of my inner vagina is swelling when I tense/go to the toilet. It's filling up with blood and turn...
5098287 tn?1363577179
Okay so, I'm not twelve-years-old yet, and my mom started her period then, (seventh grade.) So I am just like "No need to worry, Abi!" Bu...
6 answers |
Recently, I have been getting a really unusual feeling in my head. It feels like everything in my head is going really fast and loud. Whe...
Hey, I have trouble trying to eat in the morning, I wake up at 6:00 for school and my stomach will feel that it's hungry but if I try eat...
1 answer |
Im 16 years old and have known that its not really normal to not be able to pull back my foreskin. I thought it would just loosen or do i...
2 answers |
Hi guys I'm 16 and horny! I wank daily but then after some time my bellend becomes itchy and the only way to get rid of it is if I wank.m...
2 answers |
Armpit painful bumps / ingrown hairs So my niece shaves, yes. Then she had this ingrown hair that caused a large bump that released a ye...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Okay so im 16 years old and this has been happening for almost a year now but the pain is getting so bad. So like at the bottom of my rib...
2 answers |
Hi, I have been getting really itchy legs but mainly at night, I could be at school and they get really itchy but it mainly happens at ni...
1 answer |
There is a skinny sorta small piece of purple skin hanging off the inside of my vagina.. It bleeds after sex and I think randomly through...
I have these very sore bumps about the size of a penny right outsidw where my underwear line is on my right leg. They hurt so bad sometim...
2 answers |
Ok, so I am 17 and I am still a virgin. I was supposed to have my period but instead i'm getting a yellow-ish discharge and i'm itching....
I'm 20 years old and one night I was at a party and almost hooked up with this guy (I don't remember all the details) but he says we did...
1 answer |
Dear Doctors, I'm 16 years old and over a month ago, I had an episode where my heart started racing out of nowhere, I got light headed, d...
1 answer |
I am trying to recover myself, in short, I am confused. I struggled with restricting/anorexia for about... 3 years? More or less. I...
1579180 tn?1296332402
I am 15 years old and i am a thumb sucker i suck both my right and left thumb, how do i stop doing this. And also my left thumb fells do...
1 answer |
15915009 tn?1460860893
Since I was diagnosed with Graves' two years ago, I've gained at least 5 kilos since I started treatment. It has resulted in stretch mark...
So I'm 17 and I had very rough sex with this one guy I've been seeing. We did use a condom, so I know it can't be an STD. But the day af...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources