Teen Health Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By camblack27
EXTREMELY PAINFUL TONSIL STONES, it is such a hassle to swallow, i'm barely eating and when i look at my tonsils i ca...
9447186_tn?1403823677
remarJun 27
By ezzra
Are you supposed to leave Clindamycin Phosphate Gel USP 1% to dry on your face or do I have to wash it off
remarJun 27
By IanPG
I noticed that I have small skin colored bumps all over the shaft of my penis, under my pubes, and on my ball sack. T...
remarJun 26
By Shades_of_cool
Hello, im not sure what forum i should've asked this but this seems like the best place. The past week I've had been...
wat9Jun 11
By wat9
So today i had a randomely boner in my home. I checked my self in the bathrom down there. Because i thought that i ...
remarJun 25
By camblack27
please i need help, im 17 male, my lymph nodes were always swollen due to my acne however, recently my uvula is infla...
MadpiJun 25
By camblack27
please i need help, im 17 male, my lymph nodes were always swollen due to my acne however, recently my uvula is infla...
By Softball1234
My boyfriends penis is to big to fit in my vagina, I'm 14 is this bad?
remarJun 23
my_luv143Jun 22
By my_luv143
My boyfriend has experienced a lot of chest problems he says that his lungs will hurt as if someone stabbed him and t...
By ShotPutter2015
For about 3.5 weeks I had a random pain on my penis head. This pain would not hurt too bad but would be enough for me...
By sanuahmed
by using nails on my lip means scraching skin of my lips with nails has made my lips thick.so give a solution to make...
remarJun 22
By Melinn
Okay so about 2 weeks ago was when this started I was just minding my own business when suddenly I started feeling ve...
remarJun 22
By rielle143
What would happen if i take two doses of the morning after pill within a week? I was really paranoid that after havin...
remarJun 22
By ooogirl123
Okay so basically im 15 and yesterday my vagina felt a bit sore and in the bath I felt a lump on the back of my left ...
5956825_tn?1377737131
remarJun 22
By TamikaEugene
Im Scared Can Anyone Tell Me Whats Up Ok Ma V Has A NOT Bad but funny smell no pain no sore no itch. What Could That ...
By giggles101513
Hi today my entire top thigh got sunburned and its really red I put baby oil on it cool water and ice but its not wor...
By DDET
I'll be turning 17 in just a couple months, I've been having sore breasts for a little over a week and they seem to b...
By pakeboy7232
I'm a 14-year-old boy (to be precise, turning 14 in a month). I've got first two black pubes about a year ago. But no...
MelinnJun 20
remarJun 19
By rielle143
I had unprotected sex but my boyfriend pulled out before he finished. I was still scared of getting pregnant so i too...
By Nanastoxic
What medications are available to stop Continous involentary humming
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank