Teen Health Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By IGotQuestions99
I'm 15 3/4 yo, I started puberty at 10 1/2, what would be the average penis girth, for me?
By SHERYLABRAHAM
I am 17... my BP shows an irregular heart beat sign.my BP is 104\60. I Have slight dizziness sometimes..I had breathl...
By IGotQuestions99
I'm 15 3/4 yo, I started puberty at 11, I'm italian decent, what's the average penis girth?
rds234Apr 15
By rds234
im going to shave my head clean to give it a fresh start, because right now it looks exactly like pubic hair, im usin...
YardBullApr 14
By yougetwhatyousee
I'm 15 and I've been with my boyfriend for almost 8 months. We took our relationship really slow at first (we waited ...
By Jasmineflood
Hello! Im a teen I need help I don't know if I'm sick or is it all in my head ? Sometimes I feel numb, like ther...
By JustListen
I am going to be thirteen VERY soon and I have had my period sense I was 10 and I am not sure how long it has been si...
By SHERYLABRAHAM
My BP machine shows an irregular heartbeat symbol..my BP is 104\60.Heart rate is 92.I Have breathlessness and I feel ...
By lolhelp
please help me I'm extremely worried. I am only 15 and am having symptoms that look similar to the ones related to v...
By bridgeyyy
My friend had sex with her boyfriend recently. They had sex right before spring break which was about a week and a ha...
By Mols1267
I'm 15, Iv been with my boyfriend for over 3 months now. The day I was due on my period he fingered me very deep! I s...
GenraApr 03
Dr. Kokil Mathur Oct 30, 2012
By teen96 Blank
I just recently got my wisdom teeth out and was prescribed an antibiotic for it. i am currently taking the antibiotic...
By callmepaul
I don't know what it is but on my testicles, it looks kinda plasticy. I noticed it just yesterday... what could this ...
By Sweetthing1234
Hello my name is Rayah last Saturday my stomach had a shocking pain in it than this tuesday when I was at school and...
YardBullApr 01
By Bombay0921
Hi I have just started a diet which is just water exercise and a food replacer but is read on the internet that I s...
By shymc504
Earlier today, me and my boyfriend had sex for the first time. I had a condom.....but it broke before he even went in...
By ViiElle
I'm 18 and had sex with my boyfriend few months ago with no protection and thought gwas expecting but my period was b...
By ViiElle
I'm 18 and had sex with my boyfriend few months ago with no and thought was expecting but my period was back but now ...
By Boxedlunch
I'm 13 years old and I have a hard white dot on my nut sack that has been there for atleast 2 months. I have no clue ...
By Anth97
I have these 4 small white dots on my right top lip. The dots are right at the side of my lip, and they are not reall...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank