Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Health Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.
81 - 100 (of 6623) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1412776 tn?1283115149
im 16 years and i had imaginary friends scine i was 4yrs old.they are mostly tv cartoons and they grew with me in every thing in my life ...
9 answers |
I'm 13 years old and I noticed that I have small white bumps by the base of my penis, they dont itch or feel painful and i cannot figure ...
It's been a few weeks since I've had this "pimple" a bit below my right eye (I don't even know if it really is a pimple, although that's ...
Hi,I am 18.I have this problem on my scotrum.I have been seeing a small patch of white stuff near my peehole.it is somehow hard.Its in ju...
how much masturbation is too much and unhealthy?
1 answer |
Me and my girlfriend slept together a couple nights ago. We are both virgins but we were messing around with no clothes on. There was no ...
1 answer |
1393308 tn?1280250044
what does it mean when my semen is black? is that something i should have a concern about?
2 answers |
Hello everybody!Im a teenager boy and i feel like a girl!Im going to cry because im bad at maths(my teacher give a change for a good grad...
1 answer |
I'm a virgin. My boyfriend and I were messing around and he rubbed his penis against my vagaina without a condom on. Some of his *** was ...
I am 16 year old guy.I used to be very good looking and never had any acne problems thanks to my diet and lifestyle. I used to have a str...
2 answers |
16595907 tn?1449503739
I think I have a Disorder of Sex Development? My private parts don't look right. I used to have two sets of ""lips"". They have fused tog...
16591407 tn?1449458039
(three months earlier) I went to go in the pool and my mom put chlorine in the pool two hours earlier and didn't tell me and ever since I...
with school and my OCD/anxiety. A couple days ago (maybe 2 or 3) I masturbated so guilty about) fingering myself as usual. However, to...
2 answers |
so, for about 2-3 weeks I have 1 or 2 pimples type bumps around my vagina, it's around the area where my panty line is, and it looks like...
So I've been dating this girl for about 7 months and recently we had unprotected sex(we was virgins) but I got caught having sex with her...
okay, so for like as long as I can remember (I'm currently 15) I've had an enlarged labia minora on my left side and it has tiny little b...
1 answer |
My problem is I am 17 yo and my height is only 5'4''. I took cortocosteroids for 5 years because i had rheumatoid arthritis, but i stoppe...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm 16, and for around 5 months now I've had a blotchy red rash on the underside of my penis. The rash appears in a sort of line, do...
So if if accidentally fall and scrape my arm, the next day small bubble like bumps with water inside form in the place the scrape and bum...
On Sunday morning me and my boyfriend messed around, but we did NOT HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE. He never once put himself inside of me. We b...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources