Teen Health Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Yoursstruly5
Hey I'm 13 years old and I am not over this boy that we broke up back in December because he told me his dad made us ...
By navarrete
My girlfriend recieved depo-vera about 3 weeks ago, she is currently feeling vaginal pain, and is has brown discharge...
By navarrete
My girlfriend recieved depo-vera about 3 weeks ago, she is currently feeling vaginal pain, and is has brown discharge...
By haileee
For the past two months i have been getting severe stomach pains after eating. I also have to use the restroom after ...
By Kel_
I am 14 years old and female. I've had this problem for a few months now and have searched everywhere to find out wh...
By UsualTeen
I'm 17 years old and Iost my virginity, on Friday but when he went inside me, I started bleeding so Instead of contin...
By glowstars123 Blank
i'm 17 and last night i was fooling around with my boyfriend and noticed weird bumps on my labia minora that havent b...
By JayFox01
Last week I started bleeding lightly for 2 days max. Now that is if this week I'm bleeding again. I need to know what...
By marytrp
My height is 168cm and i weigh 58.5 kg. My measuraments are 90(breast)-71(waist)-86 (hips). I think that my measurame...
By clooy
I have a bad odor down on my vagina. I had sex about 2 days ago my vagina has never stunk until now what is this?
By itgirl13
i recently just finished my period about a week and a half ago/ 2 weeks. Where it was very light and had it for a few...
By Whitwhit101
Ok so I had sex for the very first time August 4th an it triggered my period. I've always been irregular so I never k...
By POTSMOKER
I HAVE THROAT PAIN AND FEVER. I AM A REGULAR POT SMOKER AND DUE TO TOO MUCH COUGHING I HAVE PAIN IN LUNGS ALSO.GIVE M...
By jmccormack121
I've been suffering what my medical center has tested and labeled as a yeast infection for four months and counting. ...
By temetria
I can't figure out what these small cluster of bumps are or why they're appearing on my body. I just noticed them tod...
By curios110
There is a brown rash under my armpit. It is itchy. I have been having it for quite some time now (a year), because I...
By mary523798
i have to small lumps there red on the end of my vagina on the lips and it itches and burns and my vagina has a very ...
NaeNae95Aug 31
remarAug 29
By NaeNae95
I got my period 3 days late I was due for it on the Monday but got it on the Thursday and for my first day it has bee...
By iiawak
Hi, I'm 18 years old and I broke my virginity when I was 14. I've had a total of 8 sexual partners. I've never had an...
By hyne
i use to do fingering every time iwant im inserting it to my vaginal hole is there an effect on it?
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank