Teen Health Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By BombBomb2
Hi about 5 months ago I had an encounter with a unknown female. We did not have sex or oral sex. But she rubbed her v...
By Billieried
Hello, I have a few red spots on my penis. I've only had them for a few days, they don't hurt or anything. They look ...
By oumi98
Hi, I’m a 16 girl and I suffer from hirsutisme . My face got too masculine since my childhood and my muscle mass is ...
StepsForwardOct 02, 2014
marytrpSep 05, 2014
By samira123456 Blank
I have a question, when I use the bathroom the pee is regular yellow but when I wipe it is red. Does it mean I'm on m...
StepsForwardOct 02, 2014
tickedSep 11, 2014
Ashbuggh227Sep 10, 2014
By periodquestions Blank
I havent gotten my period yet and I'm 14 years old and I just started getting cramps. Does this mean my periods coming?
StepsForwardOct 02, 2014
By savvy420 Blank
Im 16 and my period ended two days ago .. Within the last two days ive had a light brown discharge and im freaking ou...
By Xmeex Blank
I'm 16 & female. For the past two or more weeks I've been having brown discharge and whenever I pee there's a brownis...
By chips567 Blank
Can you get a spuder vein on your penis at age 16 im worried i have one. i went to the doctor a while ago cuz the vei...
bobdylan1958Sep 27, 2014
By Kinimod Blank
Hey, I'm a 15 year old boy and lately I've encountered a really annoying problem. It started out with me having o...
By Lliizzbeethh Blank
Im 15 years old and i never been in a sexual relationship and i been having white stuff coming out of my urethral and...
By DeshonS2244 Blank
I sprung / twisted my ankle fighting two years ago in 2012 then in Sept I had unprotected sex with a girl that gets m...
By Rachel3245 Blank
I'm 14 and still a virgin; however, I've been feeling an itch in my minora labia (assuming i spelled it right) but on...
By classof2017 Blank
I'm 15 and shaved my bikini area about 4-5 days ago, and two days ago a bump appeared just off of vagina. Its not on ...
odin23342Sep 23, 2014
By midia315 Blank
i am 17 and Since January I've had a stomach flu, strep, a double ear infection, a severe upper respiratory infection...
By graywolfwarrior Blank
what do I do about wanting a girl who ***** her thumb or you know any other things I want her mainly to have that qua...
By 24goldfish Blank
I can't stop biting my nails! They are sooooo short and I hate it. I don't want people to see them and I feel like e...
By Abloch97 Blank
Hi, my left big toe is swollen between the right part of my nail and the flesh on the right side of the toe. It's got...
By Tduvs Blank
My left rib cage is sensitive to touch as if there was a bruise. It feels like an enflamed long worm that riuns down ...
By Kamsthere Blank
Please try to help me.AND PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS IT MEANS A LOT.Every time I look at myself i know people see the sa...
By blhoskins Blank
My girlfriend's 12 yr old son lay against her in the chair taking her hair down and playing with in front of anyone. ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
Jan 27 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGDBlank
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank