Teen Health Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By geekfreak
12 y/o daughter has random red lines across her legs, slightly raised, not itchy. Also has pain in random parts of he...
remarJun 07
remarJun 04
By Nathan3636
2 weeks ago, I had pains in my lower right abdomen, got it tested, its not appendicitis, but I figured out it was deh...
By Eshan95
I'm srilankan male and 165 cm height ,50 kg weight And 19 years old.I want to grow height some inches(nearly 5 inche...
remarJun 08
By AP0095
Hello. I'm a 19 year old female. This past Friday I flew to visit my family in another state. That night my sibling g...
By mollyflorida
Im 18 and about 30 mins ago I was shaving in the down there area and I think I may have cut the little hangy piece. I...
By AP0095
Hello. I'm a 19 year old female. This past Friday I flew to visit my family in another state. That night my sibling g...
Hype12Jun 05
Dr. Kokil Mathur Jun 03, 2012
By abusauf Blank
My son age 17+ has his right testis shrunken. Is it a reversible condition? What are the causes and likely treatment?...
By dan203
So for a while now i have been getting a sticky foreskin even after washing and this prevents my foreskin from retrac...
MadpiJun 03
By Dani001
for well over a month now ive been having coughing fits frequently that make me feel like I can breathe, which make m...
EllaMariJun 03
By Lola1234567890
Hi do menstrual cups cause endometriosis
By Ken5150
I have a small white bump on the outside of my left vagina lip. It hasnt hurt or seemed to get bigger or bothered me ...
remarJun 01
By freakingout25
Is cream colored discharge normal? I have had it 2 times this month. It has no order or anything. Its just thick and ...
remarJun 01
remarJun 01
By Butterflieslion
My last period was April 3rd and was supposed to come May 3rd but never did. It's 3 days away until June 3rd and that...
By ShotPutter2015
Can you feel a genital wart under the skin of your penis head? It's not a constant pain but it's an occasional little...
By livtella
Since I was 9 I have been collapsing/fainting. I am now 19 and it still is happening to me, the doctors say that I w...
By breannashaw9677
Hello and thanks for taking the time to help me. First let me tell you about me then I will go onto the timeline o...
By FloroPatrickSean
Im Sean Patrick Floro 17 years old about 117 pounds and 163cm in height. im really concerned about whats gonna happen...
By ellen2054
Stomach cramps going on for about a week-half and they are all the time but I get serve pain in stomach mostly at nig...
By ShotPutter2015
Can you get warts on your genitals from sharing towels and stuff like that?
By CHIP_T
Hi!! i am 18 years old. i live in india. i think i might have the Peyronie Desease. i am too shy to go get it checked...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank