Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Health Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.
121 - 140 (of 6706) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i and my bf were makin out yesterday,he actual insertsed his penis into my legins but his pnis didnt enter into my virgina,he was jst rub...
So I had protected sex with condom 5 days before ovulation. However, after he came we went again without a condom. Before going again, I ...
i keep getting pains in the left of my chest under the breast tissue(im thinking its my heart) regularly. Its not really stabing pain, it...
2 answers |
Jen
I am 14 years old. And I have had this imaginary friend for about 9-10 years now. Her name is Jeanette. She wears mostly green and tells ...
2 answers |
3060903 tn?1398568723
READ MORE: http://www.webmd.com/children/vaccines/hpv-vaccine-what-you-need-know
17862659 tn?1460854902
I've been having discharge (white-ish) stuff in my underwear for a couple of months now intact in about 1-2months I'd be having it for 1 ...
Ok so I've been having really bad lower abdominal pains and then I started getting spotting of brownish reddish blood. And I am two weeks...
I've had a lump on the inside of my vagina, near the opening its about 2-4 cm long and 2 cm wide it's a solid limp and hurts when I walk...
I've had a lump on the inside of my vagina, near the opening its about 2-4 cm long and 2 cm wide it's a solid limp and hurts when I walk...
Hi, I'm 16. I have had my period for 6 years and it comes every 46 days. Is that bad? And recently it hasn't come yet (Last period I had ...
1 answer |
I'm 18. A female. So my parents think I have a masturbation problem. Almost everyday they catch me masturbating, in my room, watching TV,...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Maybe 2 months or so ago, I bit my left ring finger all the way down also picking at it. Not sore, no infection, etc. Skin seems fine whe...
Okay, so regarding my last question I decided I wasn't pregnant from that. But today I noticed a little bleeding so I figured my period w...
Hi, I'm 16 and this problem has been happening since yesterday evening, I would think about my breathing to the point where I have to man...
Hello, I am a 16 year old female and have been having this issue for about a year now, but has recently been getting more frequent/severe...
My period last about 4/5 days and I had sex on my 4th and 5th day. It's now the 6/7th day and im still bleeding?!? I'm getting very panic...
I have bed bug bites on my vagina it hurts so bad I can't wipe when I pee but I can pee perfectly fine, how do I get rid of the bites asap?
I've had frequent urination, lower abdominal pain, and difficulty starting urine stream for 6 months. I've had many urine tests but they'...
3 answers |
I'm 17 and I never had sex before but me and my boyfriend have done stuff (being fingered and pretty much everything but sex) and I'm wor...
Hi, I'm 13 years old 150cm (5ft) 37kg (81.571 pounds) (Not really sure what information is needed )and I just don't get hungry nor tired...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources