Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Health Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.
121 - 140 (of 6636) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My daughter (17) just diagnosed with vasovagal syncope. Heart tests fine, did not pass out during tilt test. episodes mostly occur at s...
8 answers |
Hi I have told my friends that I might be depressed and they said that they would help me though school and stuff. They said That I shou...
3 answers |
15915009 tn?1460860893
I'm currently volunteering at the local hospital and I still need the flu shot (which is strongly recommended). I'm still scared of needl...
1 answer |
15915009 tn?1460860893
I have a learning disability with reading comprehension (can read and write fine, but I process stuff differently) and a social problem (...
I am 17 year old male and for some reason I have a really bad urge to kill like I will think of going in my kitchen and getting a knife a...
Okay for starters I'm on the implanon birth control, I am experiencing a pinkish discharge when I use the restroom? Not only that when I ...
Hi I have stopped eating and I need to Know what happens I have dropped 7 pounds I a week
1 answer |
Hi I'm a 15 year old female. Ever since I was 7 years old I noticed this jelly like thing behind my right ear there's no pain at all. It ...
errm i feel awkward writing this and embarased but on my ball sack i have white spots and there rock hard i am worried its something bad ...
19 answers |
Hi in need to know if being curvy is good for attraction because all of my friends are skiny and I have a bigger mum and dad so can I pls...
2 answers |
So I've never really enjoyed drinking mainly because I feel that I react very differently to alcohol than my friends. Even having half a ...
1 answer |
I'm a boy , I'm 13 years old and only 4.4 feet tall I wanted to know was I a midget or prob going to grow as a age ...see my mom is only ...
4 answers |
Hi I don't know how to get a boy friend and most if ma friends do have one ty
she gave me a hand job (had her clothes on- pants, underwear and pad because she was on her period) and my ejaculation came in contact wi...
3 answers |
My period with due on Oct. 24 but it never came And itsusually come on time , I am sexually active but its been a while. I still have the...
Hi, I'm just wondering what the average weight should be for a 13 year old female around the height of 4 11"? If anybody could please hel...
4 answers |
the left side of my jaw has ben hurting. i can open it about an inch give or take. I've been having this problem for a while now. overtim...
4 answers |
So I am twelve turning thirteen next week. I have a boyfriend we've been daiting since third grade but never had sex. I've always been a ...
1 answer |
Hi yesterday I noticed this bump like thing on my right knee. It's feels like part of my skin and it doesn't hurt at all. It's only like ...
Does anyone know what happen here?
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources
Top Adolescent Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1448199822
Blank