Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Health Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.
121 - 140 (of 6670) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
age 20 sex male I HAVE SMALL BALL LIKE PIMPLES ON MY SCROTUM ,i used to do masterbeating daily mail b.***@****
I just turned 18 and I am in a fix. I was a late bloomer too. So my problem is that while I know puberty has started, when will it end. I...
3 answers |
So I've had a rash on vagina lips to my butt cheeks for almost 2weeks now and I've tried different things to get rid of it. Vagisil cream...
No they are so ******* annoying I'm scratching them now while I'm saying this
Why do I have these tint white lumps they are so so itchy how do I stop them and what are they
Hi, I've got a question. I'm going to be 19 years old in August and I am currently 4'9'' 1/2. My doctor says I'm done growing and prob...
8 answers |
I am a 17 yr old male. I routinely experience nausea (I think it is possibly stress related). This is accompanied by headaches and stomac...
I became anemic after emergency surgery and needing a transfusion. 5 days later my bottom front teeth from behind became very sensitive ...
328799 tn?1276569332
i have ALOT of it on my stomach. i hate it im scared to wear a bathing suit. i once shaved my stomach because i saw a little hair, and ...
5 answers |
Hello, I need Your help! I didn't know under which subject to ask this question so I'm writing it under this one! A couple of months ago ...
I have no idea what it is. It won't heal. It's right below my armpit. It's very red, itches, and hurts to touch. It bleeds a lot too and...
2 answers |
Hi, I'm Alexandra - 15 year old girl. I have white and black little tiny things coming out of the palms of my hands. When I took a pincet...
1 answer |
Well it happened again. I had pinworms when I was in the 3rd and 4th grade and quickly got rid of the infection. Now I'm in 8th grade(fou...
Hi. I'm 13 and I have had a white/clear liquid discharge coming from my vagina area. I've had it for about one year now and I am very con...
1 answer |
hi im a 16 year old female and when i was getting ready to take a shower i noticed both of my breasts have a pinkish red spot to the side...
1 answer |
Alright, I'm fourteen and I have had sex twice and both times the next day and a few days after that I feel sick to my stomach and I cant...
11 answers |
i have an issue.. my penis drops a clear sticky discharge , when i stand after sitting for sometime, at night , after talking to my girlf...
I'm 13 years old and I noticed that I have small white bumps by the base of my penis, they dont itch or feel painful and i cannot figure ...
It's been a few weeks since I've had this "pimple" a bit below my right eye (I don't even know if it really is a pimple, although that's ...
Hi,I am 18.I have this problem on my scotrum.I have been seeing a small patch of white stuff near my peehole.it is somehow hard.Its in ju...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources