Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Teen Health Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

121 - 140 (of 6616) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My period ended a week ago, and my next one should start in about two weeks. However, in my underwear today there's a very light coating (it looks like a large smudge) of red-brown. This hasn't happenes before- is this some period blood ...
  Posted
13188303 tn?1441074893
I had sex about a week ago and as the guy was about to pull out the condom i noticed that it had rolled up halfway down, I panicked since i worried that maybe some fluid had maybe leaked from the sides ( is this Possible? ) and so i told...
  Posted
So lately I had unprotected sex n the thing is this time I haven't had sex for a awhile n so next thing u you I keep touching my vagina cause sometimes idk u wanna like scratch but then I feel this bump not too big or small but it itches...
  Posted
Hello. My daughter has been showing signs that are worrying me. Well my daughter has always had a boyish personality, but she wear all normal and everyrhing were okay. During the past 2 years. She completely changed, she still has a boyi...
  Posted
5098287 tn?1363577179
Okay so, I'm not twelve-years-old yet, and my mom started her period then, (seventh grade.) So I am just like "No need to worry, Abi!" But the other day I wiped, and there was tiny blood stains, but my pee was normal. I was thinking, "Hm...
  Posted
Ok So Just Recently I Had Pains In My Private Area ... At First I Thought It Was On The Head Of My Private And I Probably Got Something In It But When I Checked It Was Good And Then I Decided Whats Better Then Taking A Bath And Socking M...
  Posted
I am 17 and 9 months old. My penis has still not developed. Its still the same when I was a kid. I don't have facial hair- just a little bit hair on the upper corners of the lips. I have pubic hair though and armpit hair. But I can't eja...
  Posted
15837381 tn?1443386909
Hello, I wondered what is happening to my daughter. Last summer she was 160 cm tall and weighed 52 kg, she really hated that, always screaming that she is fat. After Christmas she got IBS. She can't eat loot of foods because her stoma...
  Posted
Hey i am 16 (almost17) and i don't have a beard . I know its too early for a full beard but my friends have started growing sideburns nd some on the chin This is seriously lowering my confidence
  Posted
So recently i realised that when i lay on my bed with legs bended, i can feel something very hard starting from my pubic bone to about 5 cm above it. I dont think i'm pregnant because i've done two pregnancy tests and they came back nega...
  Posted
Okay, well I guess it says it in the title of this, I feel so weird and I can't shake the feeling, some days I wake up and it feels normal but it's this weird feeling like I'm seeing something, when I close my eyes I can't imagine anythi...
  Posted
i been off the depo shot a year and my last period was december 14th of last year i went to my family doctor and they did blood work and everything came back good but i still havent gotten my period yet im concerned that their is somethi...
  Posted
about last month, i noticed a small red bump on my stomach about 4 inches below my right boob. About a week ago I noticed that it had taken the shape of a crater. The outside of it is raised up & the inside is kind of flaky. It's red & d...
  Posted
Okay, so I'm 16. I'm 5'1 and I'm 110 pounds. I have heart pains. I think it's because I eat a lot of fattening foods, but I'm not sure. At first I thought it might've been heart burn but then I noticed it started happening when I wasn't ...
  Posted
I'm 17 years old and I have been on my period for 2 and a half months and it's been abnormally heavy. In the past two days it got extremely bad. I am bleeding through two super plus tampons in only 1.5 hours and I'm getting dizzy, shaky,...
  Posted
Hi my name is Emily and I am 14 I have had wrinkly hands/fingers/palms and I put on lotion alot but I just can't get rid of the wrinkles. These wrinkles are very embrassing and some are very deep. I feel like I have tryed everything, ple...
  Posted
How can i stop biting my nails? Soon im getting braces and im trying to stop biting but its hard to..ive tried many things but it still dont work can someone help me out please? :( email me at ***@****
  Posted
Hello, I'm 16 and I started using marijuana in july and smoked a few times since then, about five times. Last friday, I smoked with some friends 3 joints, an abnormal amount for a new-comer to the drug or even, discussibly, anyone. I ...
  Posted
Hi! im 15/girl and i have had pinworms for about 2years now on and off! when i get them i have millions! i hate them im a teenage girl and it is so frustrating having them especialy when im on my period! i even have them rite now -_- ...
  Posted
i have light pink stuff when i wipe but my period already came and went on December 1st -7th its the 15th now...whats going on??
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...